BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK: I CALLED THE UPSET, THIS LOSS IS SQUARELY ON BELIROBOT!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET!

Why do people respond to these threads?!  Now I've done it too, but just to remind people that threads sort of disappear if you don't respond to them.  50 posts saying "your posts suck" is hardly the way to make them disappear if you consider that trolls and attention wh0res love any kind of reply. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET!

if one is playing against the las vegas odds, it may not be a bad choice to choose the Bills - but not because D Gronk was released - but because players like Hernandez, seabass,Haynesworth, and Chung are out.  The secondary depth is a HUGE question mark for this specific game - and only having the original Gronk as the only TE on the game day roster means that we have to rely on Ocho, Edelman, Slater, and Price to pick up some receptions. Either that or use Solder as a TE/receiver at/near the goal line.

so, again - if playing against the point spread - taking the bills may be a good choice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET! : Sounds great, Phat Rex.  
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Sorry , only losers like you make ghost accounts when their banned. Stop pretending like the whole board doesn't know you change up your person's Russ. How was bingo last night?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

GRONK is playing the worst game of his life!!! :P Great jack@$$ prediction.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

One thing I'll say about the communist blowbagian . . .

He never makes you read very far  before convincing you to stop.

Relational dynamic, indeed!

Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET!:
    [QUOTE]GRONK is playing the worst game of his life!!! :P Great jack@$$ prediction.
    Posted by csylvia79[/QUOTE]is the game over?????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Man if only we had Dan Gronk. We would be really kicking their as$. Great thread CC , keep up the good work!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

If they loss it will be becuase they played bad not becuase releaseing DGRONK, get real.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET!:
    [QUOTE]we were doing so well IN finally addressing and CHANGING THE PASSION AND RELATIONAL DYNAMIC OF THE TEAM AND NOW THIS! I GUESS A LEOPARD cant really change its spots sometimes or all at once. the game is played by people not robots. doing this on a friday as the gronks RETURN to their hometown of buffalo is insanely STUPID! i love and respect bb as much as anyone here but in this specific instance he is dead wrong, insane and it will cost us the game on sunday as we will trail by 17-3 and start flat before mounting a futile comeback. this will feel like our more recent playoff appearances.  no way will he get the BEST of rgronk due to this. plus the guys in that locker room cant be doing cartwheels over it, they all have brothers and can easily put themselves in the position of rgronk. if u will cut the man, you do it on a monday or tuesday before creating expectations and getting the family and personal aspect of things all riled up! dont care if crumpler is coming back, just DUMB timing. this game will feel a lot like the lawyer milloy game, coincidentally the last time we lost to buffalo. this is arrogance and ignorance at its HIGHEST levels!  hopefully, we will get back to business in week 4 and someone can give bb a relational consultant as well to avoid these constant missteps like suspending welk last year and emotionally deflating the team unnecessarily! get ready for the usual nonsense about how it came down to X and O and we simply didnt execute bla bla and  this release had nothing to do with it..bla bla. this is bb's achilles heel as a coach and perhaps as a man in general! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I was going to highlight some things here , but this whole post is just terrible.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

keep taking your shots.. i refused to drink the HOMER kool-aid.. AND I'M RIGHT! bottom line when all of u were talking about blowouts, i refused to bite AFTER friday, now all of you who followed the jim jones marching orders will pay the price for this week.. dont worry though, the PATS will be just fine over the long term. just grasp that being intellectually smart is just one aspect of life, being relationally and passion smart is as important!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

The fact they had a bad game makes you right? The didn't come out all slugish like you said.  Tom Brady had a some bad picks and tips that went to the Bills. We lost plain and simple. Not all the BS you want to spread that cuting DGronk caused the loss.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]keep taking your shots.. i refused to drink the kool-aid homers.. AND I'M RIGHT! bottom line when all of u were talking about blowouts, i refused to bite AFTER friday.. being intellectually smart is just one aspect of life, being relationally and passion smart is as important!

C.C. there's a reason nobody likes you. It has nothing to do with you not being a homer. And everything to do with you being a moron with zero football I.Q. It has everything to do with the fact that you live a sad , pathetic life and are an attention who re. You gave zero insight as to why the Bills would win. Instead just confirming the fact that your a know nothing. I understand and agree with about this place being full of homers , no doubt. LOL You making dumb statements is no better.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]keep taking your shots.. i refused to drink the HOMER kool-aid.. AND I'M RIGHT! bottom line when all of u were talking about blowouts, i refused to bite AFTER friday, now all of you who followed the jim jones marching orders will pay the price for this week.. dont worry though, the PATS will be just fine over the long term. just grasp that being intellectually smart is just one aspect of life, being relationally and passion smart is as important!

Sorry, but I called it, and YOU didn't.  We lost because we GAVE them the game, aided by referees.  You are foolish, and your reasoning is insane.  The Bills made fewer mistakes, period.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK: I CALLED THE UPSET, THIS LOSS IS SQUARELY ON BELIROBOT!!!

Miami - Wrong
    Cincinnati - Wrong
    Minnesota - Wrong  
    Houston - Wrong

Way to go on your other "contrarian picks" idiot. 1/5 is pretty solid

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET! : Sorry, but I called it, and YOU didn't.  We lost because we GAVE them the game, aided by referees.  You are foolish, and your reasoning is insane.  The Bills made fewer mistakes, period.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]u keep delusionally thinking that! when did you call it, at 3P?  passion is a hard thing to quantify. same with intangible leverage. we wouldnt have given up the game had we brought our PASSION, all those calls would have gone our way or we would have overcome them.. stop with the weak kool-aid, bb lost this game before it was played.. he should have read more deeply in sun-tzu.. (you had to have seen the football life part 2 to really grasp the reference)... sun-tzu was also big on the relational and passion dynamic.. winning goes well beyond just strategy and tactics!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK: I CALLED THE UPSET, THIS LOSS IS SQUARELY ON BELIROBOT!!!

St. Louis lookin good too, CC. You're so smart, can you tell all of us our future now? lmao

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK: I CALLED THE UPSET, THIS LOSS IS SQUARELY ON BELIROBOT!!!:
    [QUOTE]St. Louis lookin good too, CC. You're so smart, can you tell all of us our future now? lmao
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]look moron, u will not rain on my prediction parade with yur WEAK kool-aid. i know PATS! they are my team and noone knows the mind of belichick and that team more than i do!  this was my one LOCKKKKK of the SEASON! too easy!  on the others u could blame the refs, the situation and so forth. i will take full accountability AFTER the games over tonite.. by tomorrow, i will share my winners and losers from my other predictions..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Bears looking good too. To steal a phrase from Rusty...CC is the bestest!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK: I CALLED THE UPSET, THIS LOSS IS SQUARELY ON BELIROBOT!!!:
    [QUOTE]we were doing so well IN finally addressing and CHANGING THE PASSION AND RELATIONAL DYNAMIC OF THE TEAM AND NOW THIS! I GUESS A LEOPARD cant really change its spots sometimes or all at once. the game is played by people not robots. doing this on a friday as the gronks RETURN to their hometown of buffalo is insanely STUPID! i love and respect bb as much as anyone here but in this specific instance he is dead wrong, insane and it will cost us the game on sunday as we will trail by 17-3 and start flat before mounting a futile comeback. this will feel like our more recent playoff appearances.  no way will he get the BEST of rgronk due to this. plus the guys in that locker room cant be doing cartwheels over it, they all have brothers and can easily put themselves in the position of rgronk. if u will cut the man, you do it on a monday or tuesday before creating expectations and getting the family and personal aspect of things all riled up! dont care if crumpler is coming back, just DUMB timing. this game will feel a lot like the lawyer milloy game, coincidentally the last time we lost to buffalo. this is arrogance and ignorance at its HIGHEST levels!  hopefully, we will get back to business in week 4 and someone can give bb a relational consultant as well to avoid these constant missteps like suspending welk last year and emotionally deflating the team unnecessarily! get ready for the usual nonsense about how it came down to X and O and we simply didnt execute bla bla and  this release had nothing to do with it..bla bla. this is bb's achilles heel as a coach and perhaps as a man in general! 
    Robotics CC? Personally I've been looking for puppet strings for years now. Unless he has facial nerve damage, BB cannot raise a smile or barely move his lips for that matter. 

Sections
Shortcuts