BB should be embarrassed this Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: BB should be embarrassed this Sunday

Devin McCourty returned yesterday as Darius Butler.  He was targeted all day and they were successful.  What has happened to this guy?  I know yesterday was not all on him but he seems to cover okay, he just doesn't make the play on the ball.  Not a stellar defensive performance yesterday.  It seems that in the fourth quarter the defense forgot that they are not supposed to break.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Rusty?  You're back....  Okay, I'll calm down, a win is a win and I'm still a PATS fan.  However, I could use less drama and just a tad more overall dominance but it is what it is.  I hope for the best.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: BB should be embarrassed this Sunday:
    In Response to Re: BB should be embarrassed this Sunday : Agreed.  What's all the fuss, it's not the first time we have seen this.  The D does this when the game is a blow out.  They did fine until they were doing the route thing on the Colts.  Not sure when they will learn to just keep the foot on the gas until the end.
    Posted by TFB12

If they had done that, all we'd be hearing is that the Pats were running up the score again.

The national media is in love with the NFC East. While they can do no wrong, the rest of the league will be subjected to criticism for anything and everything.

Sections
Shortcuts