BB should start doing joint practices with Lions, Giants or Niners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

BB should start doing joint practices with Lions, Giants or Niners

Why haven't we addressed our offensive line struggles vs strong defensive line teams...we lost 2 super bowls BC of this...perhaps if we spent an entire week getting our bu-t-ts handed to us by a physical strong d line team ..it would become more apparent how big a deficiency our o line is vs these type teams.

Go Pats 2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: BB should start doing joint practices with Lions, Giants or Niners

Brady2Welker47

I think its fair to say that stout defensive lines gives the Pats O line fits...why not practice against it to get better against it..dare I say solve it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

sure, why not.  Couldn't hurt.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I really have no doubt that Crusty is BB's son with BB narrating of course. How many of you posters would like to meet him in an alley? He would need a gun, being the verbal wozz that he is. Couldn't fight his way out of a torn wet paper bag. Possy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I like the idea of practicing with other teams.  The tougher the defenses that they practice with the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Sections
Shortcuts