BB should start doing joint practices with Lions, Giants or Niners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

BB should start doing joint practices with Lions, Giants or Niners

Why haven't we addressed our offensive line struggles vs strong defensive line teams...we lost 2 super bowls BC of this...perhaps if we spent an entire week getting our bu-t-ts handed to us by a physical strong d line team ..it would become more apparent how big a deficiency our o line is vs these type teams.

Go Pats 2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: BB should start doing joint practices with Lions, Giants or Niners

Brady2Welker47

I think its fair to say that stout defensive lines gives the Pats O line fits...why not practice against it to get better against it..dare I say solve it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

sure, why not.  Couldn't hurt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Do you know how to solve it? I'll tell ya..

Commit to a lead back, keep Brady under Center and don't turn it over. We did the first two things fine, but the lattter thing was not fine.  4 turnovers.  If you're not turning it over like that, you're maybe up 7 or 14-0 early in the game and it's a different game.

Don''t over-analyze it.  I think the approach in the first 2 games with no fumbles, is the right idea. TB's game was a good one. Good front 7 just like Detroit's. Very good. All 1st rd picks. Bowers, Clayborn, MccCoy. Nice players up the back like Barron and Goldson.

That's how you do it. It keeps the LBs back and it makes the front 4 responsible for both the run and the pass, not just the pass.

I think last night was a case of no real scheme or approach against Suh and their nice front 7. Plus, Detroit was more geared 

Translation: Their front 4 is superior to our O Line unless we are dictating with some kind of a scheme that offsets what they do best.

Sometimes you don't have it and get outworked. That's what that was. Better it happen now than in the regular season.

But, talking about why we lost in recent games in the postseason? Being finesse by choice and thinking Brady's arm is all we needed. It ain't.

funny how this is so easy for you to figure out but the "greatest" coach of all time can't seem to for 6 years running now...very strange

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Do you know how to solve it? I'll tell ya..

Commit to a lead back, keep Brady under Center and don't turn it over. We did the first two things fine, but the lattter thing was not fine.  4 turnovers.  If you're not turning it over like that, you're maybe up 7 or 14-0 early in the game and it's a different game.

Don''t over-analyze it.  I think the approach in the first 2 games with no fumbles, is the right idea. TB's game was a good one. Good front 7 just like Detroit's. Very good. All 1st rd picks. Bowers, Clayborn, MccCoy. Nice players up the back like Barron and Goldson.

That's how you do it. It keeps the LBs back and it makes the front 4 responsible for both the run and the pass, not just the pass.

I think last night was a case of no real scheme or approach against Suh and their nice front 7. Plus, Detroit was more geared 

Translation: Their front 4 is superior to our O Line unless we are dictating with some kind of a scheme that offsets what they do best.

Sometimes you don't have it and get outworked. That's what that was. Better it happen now than in the regular season.

But, talking about why we lost in recent games in the postseason? Being finesse by choice and thinking Brady's arm is all we needed. It ain't.

funny how this is so easy for you to figure out but the "greatest" coach of all time can't seem to for 6 years running now...very strange

I think he figured it out just fine in 2011. Did you send your thank you cards to Brady and Welker for you to win that SB?

That was the best coaching job arguably of his career, off the lockout, not to mention key strategic FA signings like Waters, Anderson and Carter.

13 points allowed by a flawed D in that SB would have gone down as the best display of coaching up young players on D since the 2000 Ravens, a lethal veteran D, whom allowed 7 points.

Face it, you're wrong. He won coach of the year in 2010 and could basically win it every year considering the consistency and the quality of coaching year in and year out.

The fact this is the cap era, it's absolutely stunning. Meanwhile your coach misses the playoffs every other year and still hasn't removed the horseshoe from his rectum.

amazing that absolutely none of that answers my question

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I really have no doubt that Crusty is BB's son with BB narrating of course. How many of you posters would like to meet him in an alley? He would need a gun, being the verbal wozz that he is. Couldn't fight his way out of a torn wet paper bag. Possy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I like the idea of practicing with other teams.  The tougher the defenses that they practice with the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Sections
Shortcuts