BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance

In Response to Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance:
    [QUOTE]One question - How can sarcasm be lost on so many?
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Caesar, I laughed my butt off when I first read it...good job!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance:
    [QUOTE]For the second biggest NFL game of the year, Bill Belichick and company were once again out coached. His players clearly weren't ready to play and the gameplan was simply inadequate. For those who have been on this board wondering whether BB has lost his mojo, this was clearly the proof.  How could he be so embarrassed with such a talented squad? Cue the angry responses in 3, 2, 1 . . . 

Great Caesar's Ghost!!! It is what it is...LOL!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]COMRADE, have some courage in your convictions! dont take the i was misquoted or taken outta context route or alas the SARCASM route. u meant it, u saw my thread, now u are weaning out.. oh well! i cant be the only one out there with the same reaction as i saw my coach, that is my coach...(i am now almost crying like TO) being whipppped like a mule at 42-0! i am sure the jet playas were laughing their buttts off as was rex ryan and the non-pats fans i was watching the game with here in baltimore.... they certainly didnt just see it as an irrelevant game. their take: bel cant even compete in the irrelevant post-season games anymore! they are buiding up their intangible leverage as we slowly lose ours...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Communist, you do yet know that the score of the pro bowl ended up being 55-41, and that NE lost by 7 points in that playoff game, right?  Does this matter...ya know, the final score?

Asomugha: "Bill, I wanna talk about playing for NE, when I'm a free agent...".
    Belichick:  "Not NOW, this again?!?  Look, I'm far too busy opening up every single play from the pages of my Patriots Playbook in order ta win this game...sheez, bother me later with this nonstop drivel, o.k.?"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance : Communist, you do yet know that the score of the pro bowl ended up being 55-41, and that NE lost by 7 points in that playoff game, right?  Does this matter...ya know, the final score? Asomugha : " Bill, I wanna talk about playing for NE, when I'm a free agent ...". Belichick :  " Not NOW, this again?!?  Look, I'm far too busy opening up every single play from the pages of my Patriots Playbook in order ta win this game...sheez, bother me later with this nonstop drivel, o.k. ?"
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]seriously, did YOU watch the games
    bb is still a reg season genius but come on..its like in basketball when the winning team is up by 40 in the first half and the game ends up within 20 and moronns start yapping about what a great comeback. did you see the play by mack? the entire pass rush stood there chatting and having coffee while doing their nails  then cassell threw a pass and 2 laterals later he was rumbling and bumbling into the endzone while scarring my eyes with his az-crak. do you think that play even happens if NFC felt they wanted to stop it? versus the jets, the last 2 scores never happen if jets felt it was important to actually make a stop. 

this is foool's gold, and you really do not strike me as one of the foools on this board. you are just emphasizing the FAN-ATIC from which the word fan comes from. both games were lost at the most relevant, man on man stage. unlike what bb often does, the other teams give him some mercy.. even worse feeling as in the pro bowl on that multi-lateral play. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"this is foool's gold, and you really do not strike me as one of the foools on this board. you are just emphasizing the FAN-ATIC from which the word fan comes from."

You shouldn't undersell me this quickly, prairie'll vouch for me here on this one...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Signsomebodyalready. Show Signsomebodyalready's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance : One answer -- Apparently you s*ck at it. (also . . .   putting "cue angry response" at the end of you original tirade would seem to suggest that you are expecting to raise hackles, which a sarcastic blast at the Pro Bowl would not do, but an actual blast at Belichick -- even in jest -- would. Realistically, reasonable minds should scoff at any and all analysis of the Pro Bowl, but never underestimate the board's ability to eschew reason in the face of yet another "Look at Me!" thread)
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    Uh, isn't every post on here a "look at me" post? Otherwise why would you post at all? You could just keep your thoughts to yourself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

What is wrong with you people?? BB could care less about this game. The only reason he goes to Hawaii, is to recruit players. That is it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance : seriously, did YOU watch the games bb is still a reg season genius but come on..its like in basketball when the winning team is up by 40 in the first half and the game ends up within 20 and moronns start yapping about what a great comeback. did you see the play by mack? the entire pass rush stood there chatting and having coffee while doing their nails  then cassell threw a pass and 2 laterals later he was rumbling and bumbling into the endzone while scarring my eyes with his az-crak. do you think that play even happens if NFC felt they wanted to stop it? versus the jets, the last 2 scores never happen if jets felt it was important to actually make a stop.  this is foool's gold, and you really do not strike me as one of the foools on this board. you are just emphasizing the FAN-ATIC from which the word fan comes from. both games were lost at the most relevant, man on man stage. unlike what bb often does, the other teams give him some mercy.. even worse feeling as in the pro bowl on that multi-lateral play. 

Okay turd, I'm calling you out.  Who would you have to coach the Pats?  Who would you rather QB the Pats?  This is a serious challenge.  Where would you go?  You complain but there are no solutions.  What are your solutions to the many problems you see?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]tenacious, again with his mommy-obssessed fetishh jokes... did you forget to get on her flat chest today or cbust her? you must have taken the short bus to school with the full hockey outfit (when you werent even on the team).. did you have to wear the helmet in math class too? anyway i keep telling her to get some double Ds, so yep ifeel your anger too man.. now if you had my mom you never would have gone on off formula?

I like bantering back and forth with you,I really do...But,I really cant piece together what you are trying to say. I think all the words are there but you just threw them out randomly. You are trying to say something about hockey rides, math class and your moms breasts? And I think at one point you said something about sucking your own d**k? Well good luck with that I guess.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

These pro bowl games shouldn't even be played. It's just an exhibition.

Name the players, give 'em some extra bonus cash for having a good personal season, and call it a day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

im tellin you ...its nightsailor... the more I read him..the more im convinced...

the nfl picks the coaches and they are obligated to go...otherwise they would be at the senior bowl...but Im sure BB does do some informal recruiting/scouting..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

[QUOTE]One question - How can sarcasm be lost on so many?

There is a VERY Strong need for a Sarcasm font!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]For the second biggest NFL game of the year, Bill Belichick and company were once again out coached. His players clearly weren't ready to play and the gameplan was simply inadequate. For those who have been on this board wondering whether BB has lost his mojo, this was clearly the proof.  How could he be so embarrassed with such a talented squad? Cue the angry responses in 3, 2, 1 . . . 

That was enough for me. Anyone calling the Pro Bowl the second biggest NFL game of the year....well, no need to go any further.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance : One answer -- Apparently you s*ck at it. (also . . .   putting "cue angry response" at the end of you original tirade would seem to suggest that you are expecting to raise hackles, which a sarcastic blast at the Pro Bowl would not do, but an actual blast at Belichick -- even in jest -- would. Realistically, reasonable minds should scoff at any and all analysis of the Pro Bowl, but never underestimate the board's ability to eschew reason in the face of yet another "Look at Me!" thread)
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Hey Mike! We agree! I don't know which of us should be more fearful of that.

That was a poor attempt at sarcasm. Oh well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance : Hey Mike! We agree! I don't know which of us should be more fearful of that. That was a poor attempt at sarcasm. Oh well.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't the "Pro Bowl is the Second Biggest Game of the Year" give it away?

Man, you all take sh*t too seriously

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE

The second biggest NFL game of the year?  You're kidding right? 

The Pro Bowl is a party, its not serious, a win or a loss is meaningless.  Winning the Pro Bowl doesn't even provide bragging rights to anyone for anything.  I can't remember who won the pro bowl in any year but this one and next year I won't remember this one.  I've never watched one because it isn't really a game, it's a party.  Game plan?  The game plan is have a good time and don't get hurt.  Oivey.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Where is Brutus when you need him?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance : Shouldn't the "Pro Bowl is the Second Biggest Game of the Year" give it away? Man, you all take sh*t too seriously

With so many posters coming up with 'all is lost' v 'we are the best' Bostonian drama here, how can we note the sarcasm?

Half the things written here would make for a great tv show... Boston Water Cooler -

'What the faulk yoo tahkin about? Da Pats fahkin lost the freekin game!' 

'Yeah but howbout those sawks hey?

Next week on CBSsssss!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I know, right.  he couldnt even get those guys to give 100% out there.  They were just kind of standing around, not tackling anyone. And that rush on the field goals and extra points were horrible.  He should hang it up.

On a side note, it was fun to see him out there having a good time with all the other players able to enjoy it hopefully as much as all the players seemed to be enjoying it.  The game is clearly a glorified meaningless game but for some reason I enjoyed watching it this year.  Maybe due to the fact I had the NFL channel and I watched all the practices and pre game stuff.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

BB is not used to coaching quarterbacks who throw interceptions.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Joking or not, I love it when folks blame a coach when players throw interceptions or lose fumbles. 
    To his credit, when the Pats win BB says the players did a great job and executed well. 
    When they lose, he says we all take the blame..coaches alike.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

There was a game this past weekend?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" the non-pats fans i was watching the game with here in baltimore.... they certainly didnt just see it as an irrelevant game." That's because the Pro Bowl is the Super Bowl for the Ravens. 

This was arguably the dumbest post of all time in this forum, congratulations, and yes, I'm including Jets trolls and underdork. I'm glad you posted it though because reading significance into what you saw during a completely irrelevant game makes clear what we all knew: you have no clue as to what you are doing on this board or the Pats are doing on the field. Permanent ignore is the best recommendation I can give others for what you are bringing to the conversations here. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

[QUOTE]im tellin you ...its nightsailor... the more I read him..the more im convinced... the nfl picks the coaches and they are obligated to go...otherwise they would be at the senior bowl...but Im sure BB does do some informal recruiting/scouting..
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]

there's NO WAY knightsailor has the irony gonads to put the word "communist" into his screen name...

Sections
Shortcuts