BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance

In Response to BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance:
    [QUOTE]For the second biggest NFL game of the year, Bill Belichick and company were once again out coached. His players clearly weren't ready to play and the gameplan was simply inadequate. For those who have been on this board wondering whether BB has lost his mojo, this was clearly the proof.  How could he be so embarrassed with such a talented squad? Cue the angry responses in 3, 2, 1 . . . 
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Cut-
    And-
    Paste:
    (Communist Contrarian's Thread)

"First, I don't think ya can either one'a these "Blowouts" (did'ya watch either game?).  Regardless though, I was thinking too, How BB was the Coach of the AFC squad when the NFC was up originally like 42-0... 
         THEN I thought ta myself, "Ya know what. Not only do I actually hope that Belichick actually spent his time preparing his squad's playbook, by going to some Football 101 for d#mmies web-site, & typing in the codeword-"Easiest Plays Imaginable", considering I don't want Belichick using even 1! of his OWN plays, BUT while he's actually IN-game and coaching during the game, I hope Belichick is spending 99% of his sideline time becoming "chummie" and laughing it up with these pro-bowlers (read: ANY potential future Ideal Patriot-Players)-SO they can all take home & leave with the feeling that says, 'Ya know we might not'a one this meaningless game, but I know that Bill Belichick ALWAYS brings it come the Actual Season, AND he's a pretty cool-#ss coach, too...' (read: wouldn't mind 1 bit becoming a NE Patriot in my free agency)"." 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

These types of threads are comical. What incentive does BB have to win? What incentive does BB have to prepare well? He has none. The pro-bowl isn't about winning, it's about having a good time and playing some "backyard" football.

I would hope that BB wouldn't give out a single one of his plays, offensively or defensively. I would hope that he would keep a lot of his tatics under wraps. If this means a sub-par performance at the pro-bowl, then so be it. He has no pride to gain or lose by winning or losing at the pro-bowl. It's a meaningless game and he did exactly what he should have - had fun and play football.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]For the second biggest NFL game of the year, Bill Belichick and company were once again out coached. His players clearly weren't ready to play and the gameplan was simply inadequate. For those who have been on this board wondering whether BB has lost his mojo, this was clearly the proof.  How could he be so embarrassed with such a talented squad? Cue the angry responses in 3, 2, 1 . . . 

Not at all angry but I do have a question:  In what universe is the Pro Bowl 'the second biggest NFL game of the year?'

The final line says it all:  'Cue the angry responses........'.  You posted this drivel to pi$$ people off.  What you actually did in my case was make me laugh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance:
    [QUOTE]These types of threads are comical. What incentive does BB have to win? What incentive does BB have to prepare well? He has none. The pro-bowl isn't about winning, it's about having a good time and playing some "backyard" football. I would hope that BB wouldn't give out a single one of his plays, offensively or defensively. I would hope that he would keep a lot of his tatics under wraps. If this means a sub-par performance at the pro-bowl, then so be it. He has no pride to gain or lose by winning or losing at the pro-bowl. It's a meaningless game and he did exactly what he should have - had fun and play football.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

...And don't ever forget vertigho: "'have fun and play football'...AND spend the vast majority of his time as AFC Coach, to get in good with future free agent Pro-Bowlers."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

[QUOTE]You posted this drivel to pi$$ people off.  What you actually did in my case was make me laugh.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Not really. i posted it as an ode to all those morons who post things like "Is it Time to Replace BB."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You are worried about BB coaching in the Pro Bowl?!!  Like he can make the players play hard and for what?  Concern yourself with Patriots matters.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance : Not really. i posted it as an ode to all those morons who post things like "Is it Time to Replace BB."

When Caesar ended up marching his army towards Rome, which would be the very 1st time a Roman General's Army would be marched into the capital city of Rome itself (w/ Caesar's intentions to take the seat of Emperor)- Julius Caesar remarked, "The Die is cast."  Which has a dualfold meaning: Means, #1-A Big Gamble from him (like casting a pair of dice)...But could ALSO mean: #2-The Die is cast (like a hot metal casting of something)...Meaning: Too Late to go back, choice has already been made and it better be right!

~I just thought I should add that...conjure up relevancy at your own risks (I attempt, as you all might know by now, to steer as far away from it as humanly possible). 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

One question - How can sarcasm be lost on so many?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Well Caesar you just crossed the Rubicon with this thread my friend,you are now officially a troll no turning back.I wish that I could punch you right through my monitor but seeing as how that is impossible I will settle for punching  your mom in her uterus 
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

WOW tenacioust...I started typing my post BEFORE yours even came out!  But alas, Now, combined with Your Post, You actually gave mine some actual & REAL meaning!!!  Hmm, go figure...(we should all take note here).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]One question - How can sarcasm be lost on so many?

Friends, Countrymen, Lend my your ears: This caesar of ours IS an honourable man still!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

ceasar, whos the other communist contrarian???

they sound a bit like nightsailor... its just bill now instead of brady...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Probably because:
    1) This medium does not convey sarcasm well; and
    2) There are so many ludicrous threads started in here that yours was easily mistaken (or was it?) for one of them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

i think the responses are even more comical than the original post for the simple fact that people have no idea what satire is. i applaud you, caesar.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

But alas, the satire is lost because of all the "real" questions on BB's ability as a coach that have been posted.  Timing is everything to satire and this one truly misses.  It just didn't work.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I have to laugh at the clowns who come to post sh*t about BB on this board. As if you could have done better, lunch box boy?

LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I didn't get the sarcasm.  There are so many of these, and as absurd as most of them seem, the posters really mean it.  Glad to find out your aren't one of them, but I couldn't tell until you said so.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

I would rather watch hobos have sex with grossly obese woman then watch the pro bowl,or was that the half time show?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I can't see your face when you wrote this..   so, the smarmy smile was lost in translation...  it you were sarcastic, that is fine.

Watching some of that game.. didn't think BB was being all too serious with the players and they all seemed to have a good time.  Call it a semi-working vacation!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Seems that the pro bowl game is pretty meaningless nowadays.

Maybe if there were some incentive, like:

If you make it on the pro bowl team, a player will get a bonus of $10,000,
    The coach winning the game will get an extra 3rd round draft pick.
    The players on the winning team will get a bonus of $50,000

of course, the rewards noted above were completely arbitrary...and could be set to anything, bu u get the drift.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Shows He's Lost it With Pro Bowl Coaching Performance : I didn't get the sarcasm.  There are so many of these, and as absurd as most of them seem, the posters really mean it.  Glad to find out your aren't one of them, but I couldn't tell until you said so.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I frequently drop one of these when I get frustrated with the morons on this board. I'm sure at some point I'll start one that says "Is Brady Too Focused on his Kids? Is it Hoyer time?"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

One answer -- Apparently you s*ck at it.

Cool

(also . . .   putting "cue angry response" at the end of you original tirade would seem to suggest that you are expecting to raise hackles, which a sarcastic blast at the Pro Bowl would not do, but an actual blast at Belichick -- even in jest -- would. Realistically, reasonable minds should scoff at any and all analysis of the Pro Bowl, but never underestimate the board's ability to eschew reason in the face of yet another "Look at Me!" thread)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

The fact that BB did an interview mid-game with a lai around his neck shows how seriously he took this game.  He was smiling and laughing throughout the interview and not even looking at the field. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

COMRADE, have some courage in your convictions! dont take the i was misquoted or taken outta context route or alas the SARCASM route. u meant it, u saw my thread, now u are weaning out.. oh well! i cant be the only one out there with the same reaction as i saw my coach, that is my coach...(i am now almost crying like TO) being whipppped like a mule at 42-0! i am sure the jet playas were laughing their buttts off as was rex ryan and the non-pats fans i was watching the game with here in baltimore.... they certainly didnt just see it as an irrelevant game. their take: bel cant even compete in the irrelevant post-season games anymore!

they are buiding up their intangible leverage as we slowly lose ours...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]  I would rather watch hobos have sex with grossly obese woman then watch the pro bowl,or was that the half time show?
    Posted by helterskelter[/QUOTE]helter, much better avatar comrade!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

tenacious, again with his mommy-obssessed fetishh jokes... did you forget to get on her flat chest today or cbust her? you must have taken the short bus to school with the full hockey outfit (when you werent even on the team).. did you have to wear the helmet in math class too? anyway i keep telling her to get some double Ds, so yep ifeel your anger too man.. now if you had my mom you never would have gone on off formula?

Sections
Shortcuts