BB Slaps Media

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Re: BB Slaps Media

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media : Get over it you twit. This constant troll whine from you is asinine. I don't care if BB shook his hand or not. If he wants to avoid controversy he should just walk over and shake the damned hand so there is no doubt. If he doesn't care about controversy he should not even bother. But to blame the media is just whining. They camera the contact between players and coaches at the end of every game. Live with it. It's a bit ludicrous that he benches Welker for some foot jokes but puts himself in a position that can be construed as disrespecting the other team/coach. Maybe he should practice what he preaches.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Really?  Which one is it? that he shook hands or he didnt? Arent you a little confused here yourself about what your point is? Exactly what isyour point? You are tripping all over your own turf toe.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Get over it BB. I know for some, enduring the scrutiny of people who collectively fork over multi-billions every year to watch these games is an affront to their royal person. But how hard can it be to not screw up crossing the field, sticking your paw out to the other coach, saying "good game coach", turning and walking away? I am a little surprised BB has resorted to drama queen mode with this whining about the media over this.

Nice call Babe. 

I can forgive Belichick, because it doesn't matter how much money one makes or how others would gladly sacrifice the "intrusion" for the position, people will still find reasons to complain about certain details of their job.  That doesn't change the fact that you are absolutely correct. 

Suck it up, Bill.  Those very handsome broadcasting rights likely pay a large portion of your salary for the "intrusion".  If it bothers you that much, I am sure there's a high school willing to employ you in anonymity so that you may have your mid-field relationship, but it will cost you significantly elsewhere (like the pocketbook). 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Thanks for telling it like it is UD6. Every one here truly appreciates your valuable contributions to patriots fans discussions of patriot news

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media : Nice call Babe.  I can forgive Belichick, because it doesn't matter how much money one makes or how others would gladly sacrifice the "intrusion" for the position, people will still find reasons to complain about certain details of their job.  That doesn't change the fact that you are absolutely correct.  Suck it up, Bill.  Those very handsome broadcasting rights likely pay a large portion of your salary.  If it bothers you that much, I am sure there's a high school willing to employ you in anonymity so that you may have your mid-field relationship, but it will cost you significantly elsewhere (like the pocketbook). 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

[QUOTE]Get over it BB. I know for some, enduring the scrutiny of people who collectively fork over multi-billions every year to watch these games is an affront to their royal person. But how hard can it be to not screw up crossing the field, sticking your paw out to the other coach, saying "good game coach", turning and walking away? I am a little surprised BB has resorted to drama queen mode with this whining about the media over this.

This post is a bunch of terd. BB was ASKED ABOUT HIS OPINION on the issue. How is this whining?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media : This post is a bunch of terd. BB was ASKED ABOUT HIS OPINION on the issue. How is this whining?
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

I'm with you Adam, this guy Parelli is a hater, its evident in most of his posts...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Oh please.   Lombardi, Halas or Paul Brown would have been in jail by now with this kind of media harrassment. Why do we even need daily media meetings anyway? It's out of control. Underpanties has no clue because he's in a Mickey Mouse sports market.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Russ, I am surprised you can type with your hands on Belichicks hips and your head up his a--.  Don't let anyone tell you that you don't know how to multitask. 

Neither Lombardi, Halas, nor Brown coached in an era that pulled as much jack as the NFL does today.  Success breeds attention and no other sport in this country is as successful as the NFL.  Competitive guys like Belichick want nothing more than to coach at the highest level, but like every other job, there are aspects one would rather not have to deal with. 

When you hit the mother lode, its best smile about your hard work and good fortune rather share negative details of your work.  Sounds Diva-ish.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for telling it like it is UD6. Every one here truly appreciates your valuable contributions to patriots fans discussions of patriot news In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media :
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your sincerity.  Thanks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media : This post is a bunch of terd. BB was ASKED ABOUT HIS OPINION on the issue. How is this whining?

Well he could answer it like he answers every other question with a non-answer. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]You're so stupid. It's controversial because the media made it as such and then actually lied about him not shaking Manboob's hand! Wake up, you troll bozo. You believed their lie, are now embarrassed you're being called on it, and now are trying to escape. FAIL The media is out of line. End of story.

Did the media make you start this thread? Did the media make BB whine about it?

It is impossible for your pitiful little spin to ever embarrass me. BB's weak excuse for an after the game handshake is what got them on him. He shouldn't be surprised it was scrutinized. Maybe Kraft should have benched him for a series the next game.

You're like a little freakin' child. "You said he didn't shake his hand. You said it. You said it!". Grow up wonderboy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

When somebody asks you a question and you whine, it's whining.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Yea BB is such a whiner Babe, I mean he just crys and crys and crys all the time....give it a break some time. If you hate the guy for his GM stuff I get it but everything else is bull sh*t. BB is a hard a ss who does not like the media and I wouldnt have him any other way.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I didn't say he whines a lot. I never said I hate BB. I like BB. But he won't win any medals for knowing how to handle the media. He comes down on his players for antagonizing the other guy, but he can do whatever he wants. BS.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media : You tell me to grow up yet you believe everything the media sells you like a naive child. Sounds like you're the one who needs to grow up, Gramps. Pretty sad when someone much younger than yourself does his homework and knows a lot more.

Who should I believe, YOU? LMFAO

Grow up wonderboy. Be a man instead of a weenie. Tell it like it is instead of constantly trying to spin everything to fit your warped views.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Yea he does whatever he wants....what the f uck are you talking about? And incase you have not noticed he is the HEAD COACH so yea he can tell his players to keep their mouths shut and then open his all he wants cause its HIS TEAM. Most places I have worked have had one set of rules for the employee's and one set of rules for the big boss and guess what he is the big boss and for the most part he practices what he preaches.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Bill is the boss. Well, except for Bob.

Being boss didn't help him too much when Roger slammed him for half a mil though.

Maybe the only thing BB does worse than being a GM is how he handles media. He is a dysfunctional man.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

When Patsfan66, Parelli and Underdog all agree, then we know there is an agenda. I don't know why you guys give these tools the time of day....actually I leave Underdog out of that, I respect that he doesn't pretend to be a fan. He might hate the Patriot organization but it is understandable given who he roots for...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You just love any chance to take a shot.  And here you go.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, so now that he shares an answer on something, it's a problem? Could you be any more of a fraud?
    LOL - belichick finally starts sharing and its a complaint.  show a bit of gratitude billy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

so it is a bb hate thing for you... you missed his point but it is pretty clear now what your issue is...  no matter how successful team is or he is... you will always take the ron borges approach....  you should change your avatar

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Babe, you really don't like Bill do you? You always have little snarky comments about him. I will take him as is and am very happy he is the Pats coach. I was going to say our coach but sometimes you don't really come across as a pats fan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]Look at the Red Sox junk from over 2 weeks ago. They're still on it, ignoring any Francona accountability and going after the millionaire players for minor situations like ordering chicken and drinking a few beers. Or going after Henry and his 163 MILLION dollar payroll. Who was running that ship at Fenway?  Francona. Who allowed that culture to fester and metastisize like that? But, he's their buddy, so he gets protected. Pathetic.

The Red Sox coverage in the media is despicable.  The only thing more despicable is these "sources" that the media continually uses to make a big deal out of conjecture, hearsay and opinions of people not really connected to what actually goes on in the clubhouse.