BB Slaps Media

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: BB Slaps Media

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media:
    [QUOTE]Get over it BB. I know for some, enduring the scrutiny of people who collectively fork over multi-billions every year to watch these games is an affront to their royal person. But how hard can it be to not screw up crossing the field, sticking your paw out to the other coach, saying "good game coach", turning and walking away? I am a little surprised BB has resorted to drama queen mode with this whining about the media over this.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]
    BB to get over it??  HE is right about how the press continually makes mountains out of mole hills and runs the issue into the ground.  I do not recall BB "screwing" up a handshake other than trying to navigate the flood of press between him and the other coach.  I am certain they all feel that way and BB spoke up for them.  If anything, you, Babe, need to get over yourself and some of the positions you take here regarding the Pats which appears to be mostly negative.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media : Did the media make you start this thread? Did the media make BB whine about it? It is impossible for your pitiful little spin to ever embarrass me. BB's weak excuse for an after the game handshake is what got them on him. He shouldn't be surprised it was scrutinized. Maybe Kraft should have benched him for a series the next game. You're like a little freakin' child. "You said he didn't shake his hand. You said it. You said it!". Grow up wonderboy.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Who TF are you the manly handshake judge? Bill doesn't believe his job is to provide the media with a circus and that's what he thinks it's become. And why should he have to shake the hand of someone like Mangini who he would wipe his butt with?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media : Who TF are you the manly handshake judge? Bill doesn't believe his job is to provide the media with a circus and that's what he thinks it's become. And why should he have to shake the hand of someone like Mangini who he would wipe his butt with?
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Stop sniveling Evil. BB can be a man instead of a whiney little drama queen and walk over like everybody else and shake the other coach's hand. It's not a big deal. Really.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media : BB to get over it??  HE is right about how the press continually makes mountains out of mole hills and runs the issue into the ground.  I do not recall BB "screwing" up a handshake other than trying to navigate the flood of press between him and the other coach.  I am certain they all feel that way and BB spoke up for them.  If anything, you, Babe, need to get over yourself and some of the positions you take here regarding the Pats which appears to be mostly negative.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Spare me the dopey Hoodie worship. He can get his overpaid azz across the field and represent our team in a respectful way like every other coach does. This childish drama about something as simple as addressing the protocol of the post game handshake is ludicrous. It's his f'n job. He should do it and shut up.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Media : Completely agree. The arrogance of telling the public what they like, of defending their agendas and methods by saying they are just given us what we want is the height of hubris. As if they dont really want to do what they do but we demand it. Rot.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]Can't agree with you and the king more. Take this out of the sports realm and bring it into the everyday world and you have one of the main reasons why this country is as screwed up as it is. They are no longer in the business of reporting stories. in the relentless quest in chasing the almighty dollar they percieve their job as creating the story.

8. This post has been removed.