BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth

No stealing my lines, please.

Phat Rex, Undies and Stompie drink the Zima. 

Big party tonight in Phatty's basement.   They're watching American Idol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Or you can join Russ with some warm milk and Sesame Street!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Why do I get the impression I'd drink you under the table, Robbie Evans?

lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth:
    [QUOTE]Why do I get the impression I'd drink you under the table, Robbie Evans? lol
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Congrats.  Its not a title I would care to have.  Would you like some cocoa in your milk, Russy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Why does that not surprise me?  You probably get moist at the tip staring at a pack of bologna.

Here is Underoos at his happiest:

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Russ, is that Subway's Jared?  He's a local boy and an inspiration to all. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : As usual Rusty write 1000 words and has nothing to say, but thinks he does. Talk about a waste of life and a totally useless post. Some people know little about something, Rusty Pink Hat knows everything about nothing and shows here today his skills for it!  Attention please,................. Rusty's new Name is,  Scoop! .... Kittly Litter Scoup! Because most of what he reports can be found in a cat litter box!
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

what a tool!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Wouldn't it appear your are way more sensitive that I posted his name in the thread than your claim of my "tender feelings" toward Polian? You have your panties in a bunch because Polian's name is forever associated with the Competition Committee just like Shula's was. It's old news at this point that Polian's longstanding tenure and influence on making the NFL more politically correct is what he's known for. Deal with it, Undies.

underoos is a fraud and a hypocrit.... but everyone knows that...

he is questioning this thread and yet he himself is saying he doesnt understand  what jonathan kraft meant when noting that he would hope brady was conflicted...

and the biggest fraud is he comes in here all nicey nice...likes hes everybodys friend and ACTS like he is not a troll....      hey troll.... gomer will always be the shadow of the nfl's best in particular  brady....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]LoL I might not be able to drink you under the table but I got some killer weed my brotha! LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I'll have a few puffs, thank you.  heh

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Or both.

hehe

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's like cookies and milk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Here is Phat Rex, pre game, enjoying a glass of "Jet Juice" aka an "Appletini".

According to Phat Rex, these are VERY "manly" type drinks for he and his "boys":

:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : I'll have a few puffs, thank you.  heh
    Puffs? who the hell uses that word? you are not and will never be hip. Puffs!!!!
    kinda nerdy because that's what you are.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Here is Phat Rex, pre game, enjoying a glass of "Jet Juice" aka an "Appletini". According to Phat Rex, these are VERY "manly" type drinks for he and his "boys": :
    who beat your beer swilling Pats.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Puffs? who the hell uses that word? you are not and will never be hip. Puffs!!!! kinda nerdy because that's what you are.
    Posted by Bralon[/QUOTE]

WhoTH uses the word "hip"?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : WhoTH uses the word "hip"?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    a hippie. even today's generation uses it. unless you're out of touch. is whoth one word or does it mean who the h ell? I already know the answer. text much?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Puffs? who the hell uses that word? you are not and will never be hip. Puffs!!!! kinda nerdy because that's what you are.
    Posted by Bralon[/QUOTE]

Trust me when I say I am not nerdy.  Toke, pull, rip, puff?   All of a sudden there is a "cool" meter on smoking terms? 

That's what geeky, tool.

Go back to Jetland.  No one is buying this board monitoring you and your troll bretheren get off on.

Phat Rex and Bralie in a feverish "sword" fight in their basement last night:

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Right back at you trailer trash, have you cleaned up all that garage around your hovel.
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

No, old man, have you stopped sucking on pork weiners?  I'll bet not.  In fact, I just bought another damnable Honda motorcycle.  Too bad I can't get one of them A-Merican motorcycles y'all tell of so much.  They almost closed the York, Pa plant down because they made them so badly.  Hey hows your heart?  Has the bitterness of being fat, white and old kept eating away at it?  Oh, and btw, I grew up in the middle of N.H., so I know Vermont for what it is.  You must be a gay communist to live there.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Interesting to note that the colts are ranked #29 in kickoff returns.

www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=KICK_RETURNS&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2010&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go">http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=KICK_RETURNS&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2010&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

It couldn't be possible that our old weasel friend polian sees an advantage to his dolts by diminishing the importance of the kicking game, could it?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

It must really svck being poor. You're lazy that is obvious looking at the broken down pieces of trash you own, and that you let garbage accumulate on your property. The neighbors must love you PPft. Can't afford a Harley? well it takes having a job Dave, being the night janitor at the high school you failed to graduate from isn't the best paying but hey for you it's a step up. Your parents must be proud, as is your second wife with kids from another man.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth:
    [QUOTE]Are you ever baffled by the recommendations the competition committee makes? BB: "This one’s…I’m not sure about this one." Also, I didn't realize they brought in a new LBs coach already. Belichick not a fan of kickoff rule changes E-mail | Print | www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2011/03/belichick_not_a.html?comments=all#comments " />Comments ( 1 ) Posted by Shalise Manza Young, Globe Staff March 21, 2011 02:09 PM   By Shalise Manza Young, Globe staff Though he is scheduled to meet with the full media contingent here in New Orleans tomorrow as part of the coaches' breakfast, Bill Belichick spent several minutes with the Patriots beat reporters who have made the trip south. Here's the full transcript of our conversation with him: Opening statement There's not really a whole lot to update you on, obviously not anything to say on the CBA or anything like that…we're just kind of plugging away on the draft process, you know, still a long way to go on that but we’re making progress and everything else we’ll just take it as it comes. Whatever happens, we’ll just adjust to that as we go along. How will you vote on kickoff rule change proposal? Pretty complicated proposal…I don’t like the idea of eliminating the kickoff from the game; I think it’s one of the most exciting plays in football, so it looks like the competition committee is trying to eliminate that play and I don’t know if that’s really good for the game. Have you talked to Brandon Meriweather? We’re aware of the situation but I don’t have anything to add on that. Do you know where players training during the lockout? We haven’t talked to them. (Is there a lasting message you left with them before the lockout?) Our last meeting was at the end of the season. You’ve been through NFL labor issues before, how is this one different? Well I guess they’re all different – I mean the other two were during the season. Maybe this will be too, I don’t know. They’re all different. But right now there’s not…I don’t really have any control over that; we’re just working on what we can work on, which is our draft right now. Are you amazed that they can’t figure out how to share so much revenue? I’m just trying to do what I do. Are you more involved in draft process with no OTAs? In the past we would have an offseason program going on right about now, whatever this week is we’d either start this week or next week; we’d either be preparing for it or in the beginning stages of it, and we’re not. How would you characterize this draft? I’ve got a long way to go on that. How would you characterize the value of draft picks this year? They’re an important part of your team-building process but they always are. I don’t think it changes. (Is there an increase in value?) I don’t know. Are you open to trading 28th pick as a report today indicated? I don’t know; I mean, we’ve traded them before, we haven’t traded them. Thoughts on trading up/down in draft My philosophy is to try to do what’s best for the football team. (Are you reluctant to trade up because of the risk of a player not working out?) We’ve traded up before. Do you think the kickoff changes are due to risk of head injuries? I mean, the presentation last night...I don’t think it’s because of head injuries. The ones they showed up there weren’t very many of them. I don’t know, I think you should really talk to the competition committee; they’re the ones really that proposed the rule and talk to Rich McKay and whoever else is on the committee and see what they have to say about it. They’re the ones that proposed it. There’s a lot of components, four different elements to it, it’s kind of a complicated rule. What do you think is the motivation? for changing the rule? It’s pretty confusing. We’re moving the kickoff up and the touchbacks out… Are you ever baffled by the recommendations the competition committee makes? This one’s…I’m not sure about this one. Why was now the time to promote Bill O’Brien to offensive coordinator? Thought it was the right time. On the Pats' defensive coaching changes Try to set up things that we feel like are the best way for our staff to operate at this point. Can you tell us more about Patrick Graham? [promoted to linebackers coach] Smart guy, Bulldog. Been in a good program, worked at Notre Dame, pretty familiar with our system, has done a great job with us for two years, I think he’s a really good young coach. Glad he’s on our staff and he’s done a terrific job for us. (Did he come with a recommendation from Charlie Weis?) Of course. On Harold Nash's promotion to head strength and conditioning coach Harold, same thing, been here six years, done a great job, works hard, think he has the respect of everybody in the organization – coaches, players, he works hard and is good to work with. Are you confident your players are self-motivated to keep up with workouts? All 32 teams are in the same boat, so we’ll see them when we get back. Does it help to have a lot of returning vets/starters during the lockout? I don’t really know about the other 31 teams, just trying to coach our team, whatever we can do we’ll do the best we can with. Do teams that aren’t installing new systems have an advantage? I don’t know. What has been your favorite part of your offseason? Uh, so far I’d say the owners’ meetings here in New Orleans. [smiles]
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]NICE. esp the last part, y couldnt he bother to give the same courtesy to the national media?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

re:The picture of Stommper in post #9 -

Hey, Ed, is that you???

Sections
Shortcuts