Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth:
         In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth :      For the past 5 years or more, Polian's Colts have been one of the worst kick coverage teams in the league. Hmmmm....
    Posted by TexasPat3

Yes tp the NFL network pointed that out last night on access program, In fact they commented on how much this will help the Colts. How does Polian continue to get away with this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Hey dogg, there's probably even more more articles on grey body-inhabiting Aliens...  Auggh I tell'ya, between you and phatty- You guys keep this board alive and kickin'. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Would these aliens be considerd illegal? Underweiner has a head injury from arguing with Crusty.Las you gave yourself a head injury by arguing with yourself.I myself am going to sue the NFL for a head injury while watching a game.I mean never,never once before a NFL broadcast did they say dont practice autoerotism without a helmut.And now for something completly different

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Belichick must have been biting his tongue with some of those questions! He's a football purist and the changes the owners have made at the last couple of owners meeting have been terrible. I guess it has to be the money! Money always ends up screwing the whole thing up! I think coaches like Belicick will be replaced by "Yes men". The NFL is a flag football league. I hope the big three TV channels
    create their own league and kick the NFL to the curb. The owners have ruined the league. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I hate you all.  
    Posted by Davedsone

Right back at you trailer trash, have you cleaned up all that garage around your hovel.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Right back at you trailer trash, have you cleaned up all that garage around your hovel.
    Posted by harleyroadking11

Harley you do know that Davesone is Rusty/BBReigns.....He has about 5 names on here

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Harley you do know that Davesone is Rusty/BBReigns.....He has about 5 names on here
    Posted by Stommmper

I saw all the empty Zima bottles strewn around that trailer park hovel of his...I should have figured it out.

Sections
Shortcuts