BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth:
    In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : No, the purpose of the thread is to discuss the Comp Committee's PC behavior/proposals and BB's reaction to it. Personally, it's refreshing to see BB go public with his disdain for something the CC does for once.  Good for him.  Someone needs to speak up. This is a Pats board and you are an unwelcomed guest here. Keep that in mind. If you want to troll and try to deflect with your middle aged little buddy group, go do it somewhere else.
    Posted by BBReigns

I am unwelcomed.  Got it.  Now what?

Rather than worrying about the blather, which you get so caught up with, why don't you try reading the points I've made.  If you think that I am wrong, and you don't think the NFL (whether billy boy agrees or not) is trying to cover its a*s for the future, then you explain why the focus on concussions, why the fines for concussions, why the recent statement that there will be greater fines and even suspensions for illegal hits, why the elimination of the wedge on kickoffs, why Dave Duerson wanted his brain preserved for research. 

Explain these things, if the NFL is not concerned about player health and future financial/legal risk.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

A comp committee member said they put the idea out there to generate discussion about how to move forward.  As noted, part of what was put out there was adopted - kicks from the 35.  This will result in more touchbacks which reduce the opportunity for violent hits. 

Why did they do it Russ?  Think Dave Duerson's Brain.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : You'd think all BB would need to do is look how the Jets kickoff and return teams burned them in that big choke playoff loss and BB would be all for the automatic touchback.  Not only is Cromartie a top 10 CB, but it seems he could be a great return man.
    Posted by PhatRex

Rex - I understand everyone's consternation with this stuff.  Football is changing and no one wants to see that, but the reality is that the NFL is facing some huge legal liabilities if it doesn't.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Rex, you are right, but knowing what you are getting into vs. suing afterwards for it would require the application of some common sense which isn't required by an attorney that sees a payday.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth :      For the past 5 years or more, Polian's Colts have been one of the worst kick coverage teams in the league. Hmmmm....
    Posted by TexasPat3

Yes tp the NFL network pointed that out last night on access program, In fact they commented on how much this will help the Colts. How does Polian continue to get away with this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Hey dogg, there's probably even more more articles on grey body-inhabiting Aliens...  Auggh I tell'ya, between you and phatty- You guys keep this board alive and kickin'. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Would these aliens be considerd illegal? Underweiner has a head injury from arguing with Crusty.Las you gave yourself a head injury by arguing with yourself.I myself am going to sue the NFL for a head injury while watching a game.I mean never,never once before a NFL broadcast did they say dont practice autoerotism without a helmut.And now for something completly different

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Belichick must have been biting his tongue with some of those questions! He's a football purist and the changes the owners have made at the last couple of owners meeting have been terrible. I guess it has to be the money! Money always ends up screwing the whole thing up! I think coaches like Belicick will be replaced by "Yes men". The NFL is a flag football league. I hope the big three TV channels
    create their own league and kick the NFL to the curb. The owners have ruined the league. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Wow Russ - Good questions.  Since when does stepping down from chairman mean losing a seat on the committee.  I've said before that I'd imagine the job is a thankless one.  I'll bet there are not many who wish to be on it.  I am sure Belichick wouldn't care to be.  He can't even show up at a breakfast. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I hate you all.  
    Posted by Davedsone

Right back at you trailer trash, have you cleaned up all that garage around your hovel.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Do whatever they want, like say play great D?  Beat a 14-2 team on the road in playoffs?  Are you thinking that throwing a guy out of practice becasue he was late during a snowstorm is the way to go?  Maybe you think benching one of your best players for busting an opposing coach's noggs in an interview is somehow justified.  These guys are adults.  You can't stop them from going out to a nightclub any easier than shooting some guys at a party.  Will BB cut Brandon for being a thug?  Of course not. Don't get all high and mighty now. 
    Posted by PhatRex

He didn't cut Kaczur for being caught with felony amounts of painkillers which one can only assume were possessed with an intent to distribute.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Right back at you trailer trash, have you cleaned up all that garage around your hovel.
    Posted by harleyroadking11

Harley you do know that Davesone is Rusty/BBReigns.....He has about 5 names on here

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

In Response to Re: BB Slaps Polian and Company in Mouth : Harley you do know that Davesone is Rusty/BBReigns.....He has about 5 names on here
    Posted by Stommmper

I saw all the empty Zima bottles strewn around that trailer park hovel of his...I should have figured it out.

Sections
Shortcuts