BB sounds like a crybaby!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: BB sounds like a crybaby!

Screen him yes, but that was a block which is illegal and WW and the whole world knows it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

pick block, should have also been offensive PI

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I thought the complaint was out of the norm for BB. It must have really bothered him. But c'mon, the Pats have been running the same play for years, and did run it in the very same game, with Amendola getting flagged. I guess BB was complaining about the intent to injure rather than the play it self. I have not yet seen the replay, but for BB to complain to the press about it, really must have been bothering him...

You listen to Jaws and Hodge waaaaaay too much, man. Give it a break. Welker may not have intended to hurt Talib, but the bottom line is HE HAD PLENTY OF REASON TO TRY. If you don't think it on purpose, then its because you don't know that it can and has happened so many times. Welker isn't looking for contact right now UNLESS HE IS. He was looking for it on that play even if it cost him and it paid off big time. If I am him, I try the same thing to free up Thomas for the rest of the game. It worked well. On purpose??? I say it ceratinly was. Why not??? Its football, man. HIT or BE HIT. Maybe next time Talib does what Jack Tatum would have......Smash Wes' brain against the indside of his own skull. Goodnight, Wessie........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Like Football insiders just said.... "Why would the Bronco's ask Welker to hit him and take him outta the game? Welker has been injured for the past 6 weeks with concussions. He is wearing an over sized helmet to protect his head. No way did Welker intentionally hit him."

Welker would never put himself in harms way after all those head injuries!  

Use your heads trolls! Come up with a better excuse, this one makes no sense.     :)

[/QUOTE]

I will agree with you on this. This is football and as disappointd as I was yesterday the better team won, Manning had all day to throw, no saacks, not qb hits and one hurried pass. Your O line did what it had to do. There;s no way the Broncos will beat Seattle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Like Football insiders just said.... "Why would the Bronco's ask Welker to hit him and take him outta the game? Welker has been injured for the past 6 weeks with concussions. He is wearing an over sized helmet to protect his head. No way did Welker intentionally hit him."

Use your heads trolls! Come up with a better excuse, this one makes no sense.     :)

[/QUOTE]

I will agree with you on this. This is football and as disappointd as I was yesterday the better team won, Manning had all day to throw, no saacks, not qb hits and one hurried pass. Your O line did what it had to do. There;s no way the Broncos will beat Seattle.

[/QUOTE]

By responsding to a troll and agreeing with him/her you have accepted troll status from this point forward

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Illegal hit + injured player = dirty play.

Do the math.

[/QUOTE]

Pats Fan + Loss = Conspiracy

[/QUOTE]

Silliness. 

The game was lost no matter what happened with Talib.

Does not absolve Welker of being fined for a cheapshot

[/QUOTE]

that was no cheapshot just a pick...hell it didn't even look like he hit him that hard!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just reviewed the Welker hit on Talib, looks like just another collision.  BB sounds like a whining crybaby, it was his decision to let Welker go for a useless Amendola, so he needs to just suck it up and admit he made the wrong decision on letting Welker. go.  

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZQU8nrtyL4

[/QUOTE]

stick it up your *** troll

its was a flagrant pick block that the refs didn't call for offensive PI, Talib was playing his man, and hobbit welker took out our best DB, changed the whole game for our defense.

[/QUOTE]

i disagree KP...ur D was mediocre before and mediocre after and Peyton was gonna carve them up either way

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Giants fan + Pats message board = complete tool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you know the rule?  It's a penalty if Welker touches Talib before Thomas touches the ball.  At regualr speed you just cant tell.  It takes super slow motion or picture stills to tell, thats how close it was. 

Also, if you look at this view of it you can tell Talib saw Welker coming, Talib changed his path to go into Welker.  Arrington was there to pick up Thomas so it was Talibs decision to colide with Welker which cost him an injury.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Mike Wilbon opines;

Are you buying the Welker play as dirty? Or just bitterness on the part of Belichick?

Mike Wilbon   (1:57 PM)

Hi Everybody! Thanks for chatting on the Dr. Martin Luther King holiday...I probably shouldn't start with this question, not in the spirit of Dr. King, but a LOT of people are asking about it...And I believe Belichick went WAAAAAY over the line with his characterization of the Welker hit as a dirty play. It just seems petty and vindictive because, remember, Welker used to take public shots at Belichick after the coach benched him in a playoff game. That was humiliating for Welker and it was on between the two of them thereafter...I don't think it was a hit with intention to injure; I just don't...And Belichick never gives you anything at a press conference...nothing...ever...and now this! Its calculated and mean-spirited...Wow...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

Do the math.

[/QUOTE]

If someone on PATS  had same hit on Denver player and took him out of game ? Tell us what your math would look like? You should know year after year you end the season crying and complaining about why Pats were losers. Do you ever think that maybe the team lost because other team was better or just outplayed them.Areal sports fan can figure things out why,But a crying no nothing baby who needs to grow up will always be just that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

By responsding to a troll and agreeing with him/her you have accepted troll status from this point forward

[/QUOTE]

I guess you make the rules for who's a troll and who's not a troll. The Patriots lost, get over it. The best team won yesterday. If you think I'm a troll then so be it. I believe I've followed this team and and been a fan since you were ib diapers and spitting up gerber baby food. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Found this on NESN:

No matter what Belichick thinks, the hit was legal — just ask Mike Pereira. Was it dirty, though? If you want to call a clean hit on a suspecting player (Talib saw it coming and braced himself for contact) in a contact sport’s championship game “dirty,” then that’s your business. Just remember that the player laying the hit is 5-foot-9 and has a recent history of concussion issues and that his job isn’t to hit people — it’s to catch footballs and take hits.

Pretty much sums it up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Giants fan + Pats message board = complete tool

[/QUOTE]

hahaha not bad Tan! better than ur team yesterday  :  )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

[QUOTE]

Mike Wilbon opines;

Are you buying the Welker play as dirty? Or just bitterness on the part of Belichick?

Mike Wilbon   (1:57 PM)

Hi Everybody! Thanks for chatting on the Dr. Martin Luther King holiday...I probably shouldn't start with this question, not in the spirit of Dr. King, but a LOT of people are asking about it...And I believe Belichick went WAAAAAY over the line with his characterization of the Welker hit as a dirty play. It just seems petty and vindictive because, remember, Welker used to take public shots at Belichick after the coach benched him in a playoff game. That was humiliating for Welker and it was on between the two of them thereafter...I don't think it was a hit with intention to injure; I just don't...And Belichick never gives you anything at a press conference...nothing...ever...and now this! Its calculated and mean-spirited...Wow...

[/QUOTE]

AGREE. Completely.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

I guess you make the rules for who's a troll and who's not a troll. The Patriots lost, get over it. The best team won yesterday. If you think I'm a troll then so be it. I believe I've followed this team and and been a fan since you were ib diapers and spitting up gerber baby food. 

[/QUOTE]

oh that's nice, I was born the year the Patriots wereestablished as a team. So you must be 90+ years old? you sure you're not the one wearing diapers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

WELKER had no intent as a WR in getting open, he went from the 25 yd line and jumped back to the 24 yd line to whack Aqib....yes BB does look bad saying this today wish he never said it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Do the math.

[/QUOTE]

I am doing the math, but dont see "illegal hit" in the equation...no flag on the play, correct? the play calls for Wes to rub Talib. For all we know, Talib tried to avoid the rub and he ran into Wes. 

[/QUOTE]

You are wrong

everyone days it iwas an illegal hit  even Bilick, and whene does something have to be called not to be a penalty

WW decided to hit talib instead of doing how that is practiced in Pats practices. Listen to nfl access and one of our former players. 

too many people don't know what they are talking about

The question is, did he mean to hurt Talib, Well he didn't mean to play patti cakes

And listening to Bilick makes me laugh , who hates BB and was a blowhard of a coach

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]

I thought the complaint was out of the norm for BB. It must have really bothered him. But c'mon, the Pats have been running the same play for years, and did run it in the very same game, with Amendola getting flagged. I guess BB was complaining about the intent to injure rather than the play it self. I have not yet seen the replay, but for BB to complain to the press about it, really must have been bothering him...

[/QUOTE]

The Pats have been running the same play for years!!!! What the f r u talking about.

Hell....all of Mannings offense's make a living out of the f'n pick play....sending one receiver to run interference and cutting another receiver underneath......I don't know how in the hell they continually get away with it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yeah WW should have been flagged. Obvious.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why don't u go eat that lousy f'n pizza.  It sucks.....I know first hand ....wouldn't have the stuff.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB sounds like a whining crybaby,

[/QUOTE]

Not as much as you do.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

Welker made a cheap-shot play that has a high probability of resulting in an injury ... watch the replay it is obvious!!!! And frankly I do not think it was a coincidence that he targeted Talib ... he was here last year when Talib went down agst Baltimore and the game just slipped away...

I'm glad Bill called him out ... Go Seahawks! hopefully Chancellor or Earl Thomas catches a slot receiver crossing with their head down ... yah I'm bitter ...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts