BB the GM poll.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: BB the GM poll.

In response to digger0862's comment:

Babe, explain 2007. 16-0. Arguably, one of the greatest teams of all time. Kevin Faulk and Tedy Bruschi were the only players left from any previous regime. They were 1st on offense, 4th on defense, numerous NFL records, certainly the best NFL team ever to not win a championship. Belichick built that team. Do you discount that season as a failure or was that all Tom Brady?

Moss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

[QUOTE]

Well, you say all the same dum bass things as Rusty. So don't be surprised when you are called him.

You ESAD. You're pretty much worthless here.

LOL!! Coming from the guy who the majority of the board cannot stand.

Hey, remember when you acted like an attention-starved teenager by announcing your "retirement" from a public forum board?  You remember that?  Do you remember when an overwhelming majority of the posters who responded thought it was pathetic and were glad to see you go?

The irony is too rich.

[/QUOTE]

The "rustyspeak" is pretty funny Rusty.

Actually a whole bunch of people said stay in that thread. Hell, even my old buddy wozzy was supportive.

You are the most reviled poster here Rusty. Hands down. Even some who used to tolerate you are sick of you at this point. So now that they have turned on you your claim is that they have become "trolls" and I influenced them. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Dude calm down I think he is a great poster not that I agree with all he says but hes not rusty!!Not everyone is a trol cause u disagree with them.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Moss.

Brady was pretty good too.

By the way, I'm working on a timeline for that forgotten 2007 season. I'll be posting a megathread in a few days. I had tried to forget that season but it's been over 5 years now so what the hell. I had forgotten much of the drama from that season. I wish I was a movie producer because it's going to make a great story someday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

LOL!! Coming from the guy who the majority of the board cannot stand.

Hey, remember when you acted like an attention-starved teenager by announcing your "retirement" from a public forum board?  You remember that?  Do you remember when an overwhelming majority of the posters who responded thought it was pathetic and were glad to see you go?

The irony is too rich.

To which retirement announcement are you referring?

Babe has actually retired from message boarding three times over the past eighteen months or so. Twice he returned to the board the very next day

In each of his three announcement threads though, more people urged him to stay than wished him good riddance. That's my recollection anyway

And FWIW, I do not think you are Rusty

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Belichick took a team that hadn't had a losing season in 4 years and had made the playoffs 3 of those 4 years and went 5 - 11 with them.

He had one winning season in Cleveland out of 5. Hard to spin that into something impressive.

Right place, right time, lucky man.

[QUOTE]

So Belichick took the Browns from 3 wins to 11 wins and the number 1 defense in the entire NFL because he was lucky, got it. 

He took a team Pete Carroll couldn't lead to the playoffs in three seasons to 3 Super Bowls and won them all because he happened to be in the right place at the right time... got it. 

All he did after "spygate" was go on a 21 game winning streak with two players from the Parcells regime, only one of whom played... and your answer as to how is one word... Moss.  

Makes you wonder how the Raiders could go 2-14 the year before with Randy Moss on the team, also who was the GM that engineered the Randy Moss trade?  

Oh yeah, I guess BB is the luckiest guy on the planet.  

Dumber, dumber, dumbest... this thread has gone from silly to stupid with just a few taps of the keyboard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Belichick took a team that hadn't had a losing season in 4 years and had made the playoffs 3 of those 4 years and went 5 - 11 with them.

He had one winning season in Cleveland out of 5. Hard to spin that into something impressive.

Right place, right time, lucky man.

[QUOTE]

He took a team Pete Carroll couldn't lead to the playoffs in three seasons to 3 Super Bowls and won them all because he happened to be in the right place at the right time... got it. 

Ahhh, Carroll lead the team to the playoffs two of his 3 seasons.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Ahhh, Carroll lead the team to the playoffs two of his 3 seasons.

He was just lucky to go 10-6, than 9-7 before bottoming out at 500%, he had all Parcell's players.  

Michael Jordan was just in the right place at the right time, Wayne Gretzky wasn't as skilled as had great people around him, John Wooden and Red Auerbach just were good at finding players, they got lucky people wanted to play in Boston, Jerod Mayo can only tackle because of they way the NFL tallies tackles not because he made them, that's how he led the NFL in tackles, luck.  

Tiger Woods is only good when he shags hot blondes, he got unlucky for a while there... 

Do you see how silly this is yet?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Makes you wonder how the Raiders could go 2-14 the year before with Randy Moss on the team, also who was the GM that engineered the Randy Moss trade?  

When the Raiders when 2-14 that year, their QBs were Andrew Walter and Aaron Brooks. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

[QUOTE]LOL!! Coming from the guy who the majority of the board cannot stand.

The irony is too rich.

Babe has actually retired from message boarding three times over the past eighteen months or so. Twice he returned to the board the very next day

In each of his three announcement threads though, more people urged him to stay than wished him good riddance. That's my recollection anyway

[/QUOTE]

Ache, I appreciate your honest testimony. I am also curious as to why you only seem to post these days relative to my activities here.

I only recall two "retirements". One was because numerous persons suggested that I was a disruptive influence on the board. I was leaving to allow peace, but many urged me to stay so I reconsidered because I felt it was wrong to abandon my fellow fans to contest the troll Rusty without my assistance. Though there was more to my decision to stay that that.

Then I sometime later was "banned". That alerted me to the reality that I was being too abusive toward my fellow fans. I returned and restricted myself to two threads for a number of days. Then the reset occurred. My original incarnation was reinstated. I endeavored to begin anew without the name calling and have adhered to that policy quite strictly. But I declared I would not adhere to anything regarding Rusty the troll (and possibly his fake accounts). And I will stand by that.

The second retirement was due to the mods anal deleting of so many posts. Between Rusty, the mods and the abysmal site performance this place simply sucks. My posts were few and far between for some time despite the many fellow fans that had urged me to carry on.

I am the type of person that just leaves when things suck. But despite the great sucking that exists here I have to admit to this point I cannot leave. And I cannot leave because of my fellow fans. I cannot leave because we have been through a lot together here. I cannot leave because I find kindred spirit with those who love this team so much they post multiple times daily about them.

I never announced I was leaving to seek attention. Lord knows I get all the attention I could ever want here. I did it because leaving my fellow fans that I have been sharing the fates of this team with without a word seemed wrong to me.

Several things about this site are infuriating and would prompt any poster to want to leave. But, pay no mind to me if I post that I'm leaving again. Because I probably won't and I probably won't because my fellow fans here are awesome fans that enhance the experience of being a Pats fan for me.

I thank them for their loyalty to the team and their good conversation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Babe's a good poster, misguided at times, but he makes the board a better place.  All of us will never agree all the time and will disagree vehemently sometimes...   but right now we're arguing whether Belichick is good... are we bored or what?   Put him in the top 5 of everything and leave it alone, it's a popularity contest and those are for girls.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

the last 3 drafts (can't include this year's yet) were outstanding.  McCourty, Gronk, Hern, Spikes, Mesko, Ridley, Solder, Vereen, Cannon, Dennard, Jones, Hightower have all contributed to a Super Bowl team and an AFC Conference Championship team.

Simply nonsense. And you wonder why people think you are Rusty. Taken straight out of the Rusty bible.

No great drafting at this point in that sample. Gronk has turned into an injury nightmare, Hern a possible mass murderer. Mesco is a f'n punter, Solder was a mid 1st rounder that has yet to see a pro-bowl and the rest are nothing more than filler at this juncture.

Classic overrating.

How does that make any sense?  I reference and state facts about the last 3 drafts when we are talking about drafting and somehow that translates to me being Rusty?  You are sick.  Nobody else here thinks I'm Rusty except for you and Phat Rex.  Nice company.

ESAD

Looks like Babe is really Phat!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]Babe's a good poster, misguided at times, but he makes the board a better place.  All of us will never agree all the time and will disagree vehemently sometimes...   but right now we're arguing whether Belichick is good... are we bored or what?   Put him in the top 5 of everything and leave it alone, it's a popularity contest and those are for girls.

A troll like him who runs around blubbering out 5-7 word retorts over and over makes a "good poster"?

Really?   I've never seen a mid 60s male have such man lust for a pro athlete to the point he can't see straight, utterly clueless what he is talking about. But, I guess there is a first time for everything.

[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a 30something male have such a man lust for a 60something head coach. You have some sort of "daddy complex" dumbkoff?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]LOL!! Coming from the guy who the majority of the board cannot stand.

The irony is too rich.

[/QUOTE]

He did that for the attention, obviously. It's why he bashes BB or calls him "average". He will do anything to take away from Brady's subpar play in recent postseasons. Babe wasn't complaining back in 2007, though.  Brady had it all and threw 3 INTs at home in the AFC Title game, where the D and Maroney bailed him out.

Not much has changed since, except if the D can't bail out Brady, that is when the Babes of this board and the others brainwashed by the anti-BB media, come out like vultures.

Babe is as disingenuous as the rest of them. Anyone announcing they're leaving clearly has a massive ego and the brain development of a 12 year old paper boy.

[/QUOTE]

Say you're leaving and see how many ask you to stay. LMAO@U (your fake accounts don't count)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He will do anything to take away from Brady's subpar play in recent postseasons.

I really wish the Pats had a coach that would stand up to this buffoon Brady and stop him from calling such bad plays.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I just very much appreciate the genius coach and GM I have as a fan of the Pats. It's far, far cry from your encrusted underpants.

When you're witnessing greateness as it unfolds, you should appreciate it.

Reading your thougths on Belichick, it seems like you go to sleep dreaming of letting him ride with the king.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hey, NAS, how do you think Chia looks drafting Seguin #2 overall in 2010 and now dealing him away for some Swedish finesse winger, 7 years older?  Hmm. Doesn't seem like good drafting or cap management lately, huh?

Chia now been bludgeoned on 98.5.  Hope it works!  bawhha

I don't want to talk hockey here on the Pats side.  If you'd like, ask that question over on the B's side and I'll happily respond. 

After your latest total embarrassment over there, however, I won't be surprised if you never return.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I don't want to talk hockey here on the Pats side.  If you'd like, ask that question over on the B's side and I'll happily respond.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why not ask the question on the B's side, Rusty?  Is it because you won't show your face over there anymore after your last embarrassing series of posts?

I understand.  I really do.  If I had made the same errors, I would avoid it also.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why not talk your hockey talk to the hockey side?

Oh, that's right.  You made a total fool of yourself over there and are afraid to return.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Babe's a good poster, misguided at times, but he makes the board a better place.  All of us will never agree all the time and will disagree vehemently sometimes...   but right now we're arguing whether Belichick is good... are we bored or what?   Put him in the top 5 of everything and leave it alone, it's a popularity contest and those are for girls.

A troll like him who runs around blubbering out 5-7 word retorts over and over makes a "good poster"?

Really?   I've never seen a mid 60s male have such man lust for a pro athlete to the point he can't see straight, utterly clueless what he is talking about. But, I guess there is a first time for everything.

[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a 30something male have such a man lust for a 60something head coach. You have some sort of "daddy complex" dumbkoff?

[/QUOTE]

I at least admit when BB makes mistakes and I say things I disagree with about what he does. For example, in SB 46, when Brady choked and crapped himself, I would have forced Brady to use Ochocinco and cut Ridley loose.

[/QUOTE]

This is your example of taking BB to task? LMAO@U

Seek help.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There is no point in talking hockey there.

Okay.  We're actually thrilled that you feel this way.  There isn't one person over there who wants you to return.  You can't even keep up with the biggest stories in the game.

This is the football side.  Keep it to football. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hey, remember when you said BB messed up by tagging Matt Cassel at 16 mil...

I don't remember that.  Why don't you find that post and give me a link to it?

(Of course, you can't, because this was never stated.  It's pretty sad when you come to a place to talk about a football team and do nothing more than lie like a 5 year old girl.)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He got #34 overall and dumped Vrabel to clear some cash off the books before the lockout.

This is where I may be wrong.  It's okay if I am.  I have never claimed to be an expert.

So, if this is wrong, it's okay.  Anyway, here goes:

You often cite including the Vrabel contract in the deal to be clearing cash off the books.  Considering the contracts in the NFL are not guaranteed, couldn't they simply have cut Vrabel to accomplish that same task if they wanted?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You've never once been critical of Tom Brady. Not once. He's been great according to you in his last 3 AFC title games, as you post his flawed QBR. lol

Of course I have criticizesd Brady. He has pressed to make things happen because the offense around him and/or the defense is stinking the place up. He should be handing it off and taking whatever he can get on pass plays instead of trying to shoulder the whole load and trying to pound a square peg into a round hole.  

You on the other hand NEVER call out ANYTHING the rest of the team does on the field. I cannot recall you criticizing a single player on the field other than Brady. Ever.

And that's why I LMAO@U dumbkoff.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Brady has sucked in his last 3 AFC title games...

It's too bad the coach didn't recognize what was going on and make changes to the play calling.