BB, the greatest coach in the NFL will be back for 2013

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: BB, the greatest coach in the NFL will be back for 2013

He's like capitalism...  It's the best system for lack of an alternative...  Even though there are some stale elements to this system. 

If you address  the shortcomings. (receivers, dbs, DL,) and your key players (talib,Edelman, Vollmer) don't bail on you... This team can continue building on the progress this year.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I doubt BK would fire BB anytime soon. I wouldn't be completely shocked if he went with a new GM type down the road to make some better decisions, and "ease the load" on BB by making him only HC. That probably won't happen real soon but it should.

It's said he signed his present contract right after spygate and it runs through 2013. It will be very interesting to see if BK will sign him up in the same capacity for the same term again. I have to think there will be some adjustment if not a move in another direction.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I doubt BK would fire BB anytime soon. I wouldn't be completely shocked if he went with a new GM type down the road to make some better decisions, and "ease the load" on BB by making him only HC. That probably won't happen real soon but it should.

It's said he signed his present contract right after spygate and it runs through 2013. It will be very interesting to see if BK will sign him up in the same capacity for the same term again. I have to think there will be some adjustment if not a move in another direction.

where has that been said? from what i've have read nobody knows the details or length of BB's contract.

The contract was actually signed right before spygate. It was reported after.  I've often wondered if Kraft would have done things differently if he knew what spygate would bring.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/09/17/report_belichick_earns_new_deal/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Was there any doubt he'd be back?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:

Was there any doubt he'd be back?

Just wishful thinking by a few dinks in the media...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

There was never any doubt. 

Loyalty is Kraft's M.O.

The guys is a HoF'er - but it is time for a new coach.  It's just time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

There was never any doubt. 

Loyalty is Kraft's M.O.

The guys is a HoF'er - but it is time for a new coach.  It's just time.

Why???

and whom could do a better job. Cowher, Gruden, Crennel, ???????????????

Sections
Shortcuts