BB Visibly On The Sideline

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

Re: BB Visibly On The Sideline

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And yep, he wasn't calling the plays.  He wasn;t even looking at what happened on the Vereen TD.

More proof that how this offense is run, isn't through BB.

[/QUOTE]

I was screaming at the tv for them to run the ball......Pats could have rushed for 250 yards tonight......need to run the damn ball

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Hannahman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And yep, he wasn't calling the plays.  He wasn;t even looking at what happened on the Vereen TD.

More proof that how this offense is run, isn't through BB.

[/QUOTE]

I was screaming at the tv for them to run the ball......Pats could have rushed for 250 yards tonight......need to run the damn ball

[/QUOTE]

Agree.  But,  BB does not call the offense during games. He leaves it up to the OC and Brady.

[/QUOTE]

im still scratching my head why we run woodhead up the middle on the first play on offense....horrible play call

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Why is Woodhead even starting?!!

[/QUOTE]

Because they had a game plan that involved woody and Gronk,, which BB signed off on with all his love.  

So BB coaching up the D  or getting a drink of water on a play where the O is on the field, means he doesn't pay attention to  the O and leaves it up to TB?

Are you actually sober when you up chuck this crap?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

[QUOTE]

Why is Woodhead even starting?!!

[/QUOTE]
    Woody starts becuase he's trusted to hold on to the ball as well as pick up blitz blocks. I think it actually helps the young backs not take their opportunites for granted and teaches them to play "smart" football.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

Speaking of BB on the sideline, I absolutely admire his composure with the refs. When they called the fumble forward progress, he did not lose his cool and continued to coach, unlike some coaches around the league. I believe this rubs off on the players in a way, as the defence also was able to keep their composure and stop the texans on 3rd down the next play. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to saskpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Speaking of BB on the sideline, I absolutely admire his composure with the refs. When they called the fumble forward progress, he did not lose his cool and continued to coach, unlike some coaches around the league. I believe this rubs off on the players in a way, as the defence also was able to keep their composure and stop the texans on 3rd down the next play. 

[/QUOTE]

Arguably the best coach ever. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i would like to see the pats use woodhead more in the passing game like they used vereen today...but woody isnt that effective in the running game besides a few quick runs here and there...he is much more effective as a pass catching back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

They scored 41 freaking points tonight. The offense was awesome and you guys are mad because of a draw play on the first play of the game, unbelievable.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

24 runs vs 40 passes, almost 2-1, and they still buried the Texans. Don't they know that when ball hog Brady throws 40 times it pretty much guarantees a loss, especially with so few runs? Boy we got lucky tonight! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to hang3xc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

24 runs vs 40 passes, almost 2-1, and they still buried the Texans. Don't they know that when ball hog Brady throws 40 times it pretty much guarantees a loss, especially with so few runs? Boy we got lucky tonight! 

[/QUOTE]

in this game the matchups obviously favored the pats in the passing game. they may need to run more next week and have success with that running game, if they hope to win. but you are right that brady proved its possible to win when you rely heavily on the pass, even though some of the throws were little dump offs that were similar to running plays.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Apparently, McDaniels and Brady had a whole game plan involving Gronk and Woody going into the game. We never saw what it was obviously because of the injuries. Without seeing what that scheme was, I can hardly believe you would criticize it based on one play. Seeing as we laid 41 points on one of the best defenses in the league, I'd give McDaniels the benefit of the doubt.

Of course, if you feel you could have devised a better offensive game plan, please submit your application for the position of Patriots offensive coordinator to Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft along with your resume.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to saskpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Arguably the best coach ever. 

[/QUOTE]

Pretty much my view both in terms of his sideline demeanor and where he stands all time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

And here I thought the play calling was pretty good tonight.   There were a couple of times where I was wondering why they ran a certain play, but what do I know.  Texans didn't know what to do with Vereen in the wide out slot.  Very successful. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Right junior. BB just stands helplessly by while his coaches do whatever the hell they like.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady didn't throw a dumb pick and thank god they went away from Woodhead. Thank god. The finesse offense to start was horrendous.

[/QUOTE]

But junior, he threw FORTY passes! That's a harbringer of death isn't it? Or have you changed your mind on that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

We may never see another coach who loves the game of football unless its his son.  BB has been involved in football for 300 years.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady didn't throw a dumb pick and thank god they went away from Woodhead. Thank god. The finesse offense to start was horrendous.

[/QUOTE]

But junior, he threw FORTY passes! That's a harbringer of death isn't it? Or have you changed your mind on that?

[/QUOTE]

He changes his mind, denies he said it, or outright lies when he is shown how foolish he is. 

I am sure he will reply with complete avoidance and say something about the Jets

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to kevin13130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Of course, if you feel you could have devised a better offensive game plan, please submit your application for the position of Patriots offensive coordinator to Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft along with your resume.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!! +1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Compare and contrast NE's coaching with three others:

Kubiak - where's the sense of urgency? Huddling up with precious time clicking away. Clearly went to Andy Reid's offseason seminars on clock management.  Got the certificate to prove it.

Mike Smith - similar clock management issues, rushing to call timeout with 13 seconds. What was that? And Turner and Rogers were gashing them in the run game and they seemingly abandoned it down the stretch.

Carroll - OK so I don't know why anybody still tries to ice the kicker, it clearly almost never works. But then when he calls that timeout, why is he looking around seemingly for someone to blame?  You called the timeout Pete, we all saw it.

Don't even get me started on John Fox.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

It's amazing to me what's "visibly on the sideline" all the way from North Carolina. 

Sections
Shortcuts