BB Visibly On The Sideline

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: BB Visibly On The Sideline

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No. Your buddies think BB needs to be held 100% accountable for any Brady mistakes. When I bring up Brady needing to play better, be held accountable, etc, they are quick to blame BB exclusively, saying, "BB is the coach".

Of course the overall gameplan is approved, possibly fully designed by BB, but McDaniels and Brady's relationship in that game is vital.  Absolutely vital. That's what I go by and what any fan should go by. Adjustments. BB makes them on the D, but he expects a QB going to the HOF, with full autonomy, etc, to be able to handle things. In other words, he clearly entrusts Brady.  You act like BB is pressing buttons and Brady is a robot, which is pathetic. 

And that doesn't even count the discussion about how BB knows Brady prefers the shotgun over being under Center. 

Get over YOURSELF.  I am the one under attack here for articulating a very reasoned point about how the offense is run here.  It's not like Brady has been great in recent AFC title games either. 

This game was a GREAT start by Brady, but he needs to do it again on Sunday night.  I think he will.  But, stop acting like he's not responsible for a lot of how he wants to attack an opponent, too.

[/QUOTE]

Your premise is that the offense has been making the same mistakes over and over again for multiple years in a row.  If that is not bad coaching then I don't know what is.  Calling a few bad plays is one thing, but you are talking about a failure of epic proportions.  Of course I don't agree with you, but you don't seem to fully appreciate the implications of your arguments imo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

No. Your buddies think BB needs to be held 100% accountable for any Brady mistakes. When I bring up Brady needing to play better, be held accountable, etc, they are quick to blame BB exclusively, saying, "BB is the coach".

[/QUOTE]

You truly are mad. Nobody says that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

he expects a QB going to the HOF, with full autonomy, etc, to be able to handle things.

[/QUOTE]

Making things up again I see junior. Prove a word of this is true.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This hilarious watching junior squirm. We have seen quotes here where BB has said he takes responsibility for every play call and is fully aware of what is going on.

Yet Rusty makes things up and expects people to believe it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

We did score 41 points right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB is clearly afraid to tell Brady he is passing too much, right?

(From ESPN about BB's infamous Monday film sessions.)

"The Brady lowlights have been frequent and biting through the years. Belichick stresses the need to never leave points on the board and whenever his quarterback does, he's treated to his own personal film festival. The clips include bad reads, interceptions and poorly timed bombs, such as one in 2009, when Brady overthrew Randy Moss as he streaked toward the end zone.

"As you can see," the Belistrator [BB's nickname when doing these sessions] pointed out, "Randy is wide open. The defense let him go. Not that we can hit him, though. Right, Tom?"

Picking on Ihedigbo is one thing; embarrassing the face of the franchise would seem to be another matter entirely.

It isn't.

"The message was always clear," Bruschi said. "No one was off limits. That's why you had to respect it."

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7518409/bill-belichick-everybody-critic-film-sessions

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Darn it Brady, I'm trying to coach here, stop scoring so fast.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This hilarious watching junior squirm. We have seen quotes here where BB has said he takes responsibility for every play call and is fully aware of what is going on.

[/QUOTE]

Of course he says that. BB takes the fall for every player and is notorious for protecting his players.

Leave it to you to pretend our HOF QB somehow doesn't have a ton of autonomy here under BB.

[/QUOTE]

Just stop junior. Nobody buys your BS.

Brady says he likes the shotgun spread and you say that's gospel, but when BB says he's responsible for and in on every play call, you say he's protecting people.

This is why you have been reduced to nothing more than a joke around here. You are completely full of it, and it shows loud and clear.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Could one of you guys please tell me what play Tom has called next? Pretty please?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, they/you do. You and Pezzy constantly say "you must hate BB then because he's the coach".

[/QUOTE]

No crusty, nobody has ever said that but YOU are the one that insist BB has no control over his rogue QB or his OC that gives into TB and lets him ruin the show. 

I quess BB's attention to detail, ends when the games begins? 

Is that what happens?  More likely you are a complete moron who knows nothing about the  game and are in drug induced coma's 90% of the time, only to wake up and see BB on the sidelines talking to his D or drinking water during offensive plays.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course he says that. BB takes the fall for every player and is notorious for protecting his players.

Leave it to you to pretend our HOF QB somehow doesn't have a ton of autonomy here under BB.

[/QUOTE]

Brady says he likes the shotgun spread and you say that's gospel, but when BB says he's responsible for and in on every play call, you say he's protecting people.

This is why you have been reduced to nothing more than a joke around here. You are completely full of it, and it shows loud and clear.

[/QUOTE]

I am a joke because BB does a great job of shielding his players from the media?

[/QUOTE]

Serious question junior. Are you on crack? Because a couple of years ago you halfway made some sense at least once in a while. These days your every word is pretty much insanity.

BB could easily answer that the OC and Brady have a certain amount of autonomy. It's not like that circumstance has never existed before. BB can be evasive but when he tells you something flat out you can take it to the bank. BB is probably the most hands on HC that has ever existed!

Show us an IOTA of proof that BB is not telling it exactly as it is. Why in the world would anybody believe your goofy spin over BB's direct statements?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, they/you do. You and Pezzy constantly say "you must hate BB then because he's the coach".

[/QUOTE]

No crusty, nobody has ever said that but YOU are the one that insist BB has no control over his rogue QB or his OC that gives into TB and lets him ruin the show. 

I quess BB's attention to detail, ends when the games begins? 

Is that what happens?  More likely you are a complete moron who knows nothing about the  game and are in drug induced coma's 90% of the time, only to wake up and see BB on the sidelines talking to his D or drinking water during offensive plays.

[/QUOTE]

Pezz. I'm really starting to worry about this guy. He gets crazier every day. At this point nearly every word he types he's just making it up. Maybe we should just humor him. He looks to be nearing a crisis or something.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am a joke because BB does a great job of shielding his players from the media?

[/QUOTE]

Serious question junior. Are you on crack? Because a couple of years ago you halfway made some sense at least once in a while. These days your every word is pretty much insanity.

BB could easily answer that the OC and Brady have a certain amount of autonomy. It's not like that circumstance has never existed before. BB can be evasive but when he tells you something flat out you can take it to the bank. BB is probably the most hands on HC that has ever existed!

Show us an IOTA of proof that BB is not telling it exactly as it is. Why in the world would anybody believe your goofy spin over BB's direct statements?

[/QUOTE]
    How is he "hands on" with the offense when he spends all his time with the D while the offense is on the field? That makes no sense.

Are you on crack?

[/QUOTE]

Again, PROVE he spends all his time with the D. PROVE anything you say.

No junior. I'm not on crack. I barely even drink anymore.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    How is he "hands on" with the offense when he spends all his time with the D while the offense is on the field? That makes no sense.

Are you on crack?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's because he cant spend time with the O when they are on the field.   You bet your azz he calls offensive plays when he sees fit.  Seen him coach up the O many times.  Did you actually watch "BB a football life PART 2"?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]

But, BB does not run this offense. Brady and McDaniels do.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats why Josh has the title of OC. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up, LOL

He wears a headset and hears ALL. He has VETO power and is always listening to whats going on. If he hears something he doesn't like, he'll step away from coaching the D and go tell Josh to change something. Just because he is actively coaching up the D, who needs his attention far more than the offense, doesn't mean he isn't paying attention

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]

But, the Washers tell us it's all on BB whenver a play is called from McDaniels or audibled by Brady.

[/QUOTE]

No... no they won't

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

From the horses mouth....

Belichick offers glimpse into his role

"Call [O'Brien] whatever you want to call him, it doesn’t matter. Whoever is calling plays, if the head coach is involved with the play-calling or the organization of the play-calling, then I’m going to talk to the person that calls the plays. If I’m not, then he calls them and you know, there’s no input from the head coach, that’s alright, too. I’m not saying it has to be one way or the other, but however you’re structured to set it up, that’s how it's set up. But the way it’s structured here is, I’ll take responsibility for all the plays that are called. I have the final say on it. If I don’t want to run the play, then I can call it off – that’s my right as a head coach."

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4709586/belichick-offers-glimpse-into-his-role

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[/QUOTE]

You and your buddies think BB is an OC and BB calls the plays.

Your ilk try to blame BB for literally everything and anything Brady needs to be held responsible for. [/QUOTE]

What on God's green Earth are you talking about? Show me ONE SINGLE post where I said BB ever called the plays.....OR.....ONE SINGLE post where I blamed him for anything??? Been on this forum a LOT longer than you, and I have never done either of which you are saying. You really need help......