BB Visibly On The Sideline

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: BB Visibly On The Sideline

Groundhog day back so soon ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

But, the Washers tell us it's all on BB whenver a play is called from McDaniels or audibled by Brady.

Nobody says this. What they say is that if BB felt throwing more than 40 times a game was the problem you claim it is... HE WOULD TELL THEM TO STOP DOING THAT.

Do you think he could manage to get that out to them somewhere over the course of the last few years junior? One would think if that was THE problem you claim it is BB could somehow let the OC and Brady know about it!

This is like trying to talk to a kindergartener.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

You and your buddies think BB is an OC and BB calls the plays.

Your ilk try to blame BB for literally everything and anything Brady needs to be held responsible for.

What on God's green Earth are you talking about? Show me ONE SINGLE post where I said BB ever called the plays.....OR.....ONE SINGLE post where I blamed him for anything??? Been on this forum a LOT longer than you, and I have never done either of which you are saying. You really need help......

At this point there's no reasoning with him. He's just completely gone kookoo for cocoa puffs.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

From the horses mouth....

Belichick offers glimpse into his role

"Call [O'Brien] whatever you want to call him, it doesn’t matter. Whoever is calling plays, if the head coach is involved with the play-calling or the organization of the play-calling, then I’m going to talk to the person that calls the plays. If I’m not, then he calls them and you know, there’s no input from the head coach, that’s alright, too. I’m not saying it has to be one way or the other, but however you’re structured to set it up, that’s how it's set up. But the way it’s structured here is, I’ll take responsibility for all the plays that are called. I have the final say on it. If I don’t want to run the play, then I can call it off – that’s my right as a head coach."

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4709586/belichick-offers-glimpse-into-his-role

What's he supposed to say? Of course he's going to say that as any head coach would. The buck stops with him.

But, the real truth is, BB is not engaged with what is going on when McDaniels is calling plays into Brady to choose from.

He doesn't even have his headset on for chrissakes!

Then, HE'S SATISFIED WITH THE PLAY CALLING OR HE WOULD MAKE CHANGES!

You can't go on pretending there is this major problem of throwing 40 times a game and that BB just never says anything about it junior.

Either BB or you is a complete idiot. I'm betting it's you.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

So, maybe you DON'T agree with them, but considering you follow me around here supporting them and their belligerence unable to admit when Brady makes mistakes that are avoidable, it appears you do.

"Follow you around"??? Seriously dude, get over yourself. I was here long before you, and will be here long after they finally find a way to ban you for good.

I (used) to enjoy your views, but now you are just a sniveling little punk that can't talk football without all the name calling BS. Accusing me of following you around is classic. You keep thinking we care that much about you?? WRONG!!

God I miss the ignore button. This tool really is by far the most annoying poster in all the years on this board. Maybe someday he'll wake up and figure out just how badly EVERYONE can't stand his childish ways. What a pathetic individual he is.....really kind of sad.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Crusty, who ran the plays without ridley?  TB?    BWAHAHAHAHA

Yup, TB threw a tanthrum and said he wasn't playing unless Woody started.  BB, of course, conceded being the soft, hands-off coach that he is.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

BB has always coached the defense while the offense was on the field, the difference now that Josh is back is they are actually moving the chains and scoring, whereas before Bill had to rush the defense back out onto the field before they had a chance to catch their breath or learn what he was teaching them... fewer 3 and outs always is a plus.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

Crusty, who ran the plays without ridley?  TB?    BWAHAHAHAHA

Yup, TB threw a tanthrum and said he wasn't playing unless Woody started.  BB, of course, conceded being the soft, hands-off coach that he is.

What?  You need to get that help too.

It's beyond comical someone posted the .gif of BB looking up from the bench totally unaware Brady hit Vereen for a TD like that and you're still wildly trying to pretend your premise holds.

You're right, crusty.  How ignorant are we to think that one of the best HC's of all times would bother himself to pay attention to something so trivial as the OFFENSE.

You are brilliant!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

So, maybe you DON'T agree with them, but considering you follow me around here supporting them and their belligerence unable to admit when Brady makes mistakes that are avoidable, it appears you do.

"Follow you around"??? Seriously dude, get over yourself. I was here long before you, and will be here long after they finally find a way to ban you for good.

I (used) to enjoy your views, but now you are just a sniveling little punk that can't talk football without all the name calling BS. Accusing me of following you around is classic. You keep thinking we care that much about you?? WRONG!!

God I miss the ignore button. This tool really is by far the most annoying poster in all the years on this board. Maybe someday he'll wake up and figure out just how badly EVERYONE can't stand his childish ways. What a pathetic individual he is.....really kind of sad.

"Following around?"  Sorry Tanbass, let me help out here.  Rusty refers to you following him, because he thinks this is his home. He doesnt understand this is a public forum and we will eventually end up reading the same threads and bump into each other. We are all guests in Rusty's playhouse of Football (shhhh, just play along) you know in Rusty's world, you can never make a counter argument. All he will do is ignore it . When you ask a question, he will never answer it if it makes him look bad. He will come back with something totally off subject usually a self proclaiming moment like "yea but my IQ is 152, whats yours" or "can u please go to college" 

Rusty thinks that all humans have the same level of comprehension despite what his doctor has told  him and so he thinks just because HE doesnt get it, he can convince you of the same. His disorder has went from being an on/off thing depending on wether or not he took his meds to a Full Blown Meltdown causing him to basically spend his days and nights dreaming up ways to Discredit Brady and also find ways to Prop up our Defense and give them more credit than they deserve. This latest win where Brady started the game and decided it was best for Woody to start has his panties all in a bunch because we all  know its not about winning and losing with Rusty, rather its more to do with running your lead back as many times as possible and never subbing and handcuffing your best player so he doesnt pass at all and hope our 28th ranked D can hold the opposition to Zero points. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

BB has always coached the defense while the offense was on the field, the difference now that Josh is back is they are actually moving the chains and scoring, whereas before Bill had to rush the defense back out onto the field before they had a chance to catch their breath or learn what he was teaching them... fewer 3 and outs always is a plus.

Exactly.  Like in the SB when the D would just get off the field, sit down, regroup, and then all of a sudden have to go right back out there due to another 3 and out or a turnover.

Makes a huge difference. His reaction was kind of funny, though.   The timing of the camera being on him as that happened is priceless.

They were making the point as to how he was so ho hum after the TD like he expected it and there was nothing to cheer about because its business as usual. You are the only one here who took it the wrong way and decided to use it in another attempt to bash Brady. So despite you seeing in "football life" that BB chooses what direction the offense goes in, you see him on the sideline talking to the D and assume this means TB/JM solely run the offense without input from BB!??!?!   What do you think BB does on mondays before he presents the gameplan to his coaches and players!?!??  Playing Chess?  You ever heard of a headset??  Its a wonderful thing. BB can just press a button to talk to Patricia and with the touch of another button he can communicate to Joshy and the special teams coach too. Wow, technology is awesome isnt it???    LMAO! You are always good for a laugh on slow days... Thx Rusty!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

They didn't move the chains and score last year?  You guys are ridiculous.  Just make things up to fit with your theories!  This has been a leading offense for years.  It moves the chains and scores quite well! 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The OC is supposed to call the plays. BB was talking to his defense. Which is the whole point of coordinators is to take the work load off the HC. You have claimed that the coaching staff takes weeks off just for the hell. Coaches that act as their own OC or DC typically have limited success. This is reaching that level of silliness. Is BB only suppose to coach the players on the field?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

Go look at DaPats281. He shares my view. As does BobbySu, True Champ and Wozzy.  It's not just me.

Pretty sure that none of the people you mentioned share your views...

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

They didn't move the chains and score last year?  You guys are ridiculous.  Just make things up to fit with your theories!  This has been a leading offense for years.  It moves the chains and scores quite well! 

Last year's offense was ranked 26th in time of possession in the NFL, this year's offense ranked #11.  

Last year's offense was ranked 5th in third down percentage but ranked 4th in third down attempts which means they found themselves in a lot of third down situations.

This year's offense was ranked #1 in third down conversions and 29th in third down attempts which means they converted first downs more regularly and easily.  

Josh McDaniel's offense is far superior in every way to Obies, it must hurt your pride to have to acknowledge this, but you cannot dismiss it either.  This offense is way more efficient because they run the ball, had you listened years ago when I suggested this, you would realize I was right, instead you find yourself here defending the indefensible.  

You may not understand how this whole running game, conversion thing works but there it is...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Last year's offense was ranked 26th in time of possession in the NFL, this year's offense ranked #1.  

Last year's offense was ranked 5th in third down percentage but ranked 4th in third down attempts which means they found themselves in a lot of third down situations.

This year's offense was ranked #1 in third down conversions and 29th in third down attempts which means they were converting first downs more regulary and easily.  

Josh McDaniel's offense is far superior in every way to Obies, it must hurt your pride to have to acknowledge this, but you cannot dismiss it either.  This offense is way more efficient because they run the ball, had you listened years ago when I suggested this you would realize i were right, instead you find yourself here defending the indefensible.  You may not understand how this whole running game, conversion thing works but there it is...

You might want to check your sources.  The first bolded item is false.  Pats ranked 11th in ToP this year.  The second does not mean what you claim.  29th means they had more 3rd down attempts than all but 3 teams this year meaning they found themselves in more not less 3rd down situations (compared to last year where they had the 4th fewest third down attempts).

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Last year's offense was ranked 26th in time of possession in the NFL, this year's offense ranked #1.  

This year's offense was ranked #1 in third down conversions and 29th in third down attempts which means they were converting first downs more regulary and easily.  

Josh McDaniel's offense is far superior in every way to Obies, it must hurt your pride to have to acknowledge this, but you cannot dismiss it either.  This offense is way more efficient because they run the ball, had you listened years ago when I suggested this you would realize i were right, instead you find yourself here defending the indefensible.  You may not understand how this whole running game, conversion thing works but there it is...

You might want to check your sources.  The first bolded item is false.  Pats ranked 11th in ToP this year.  The second does not mean what you claim.  29th means they had more 3rd down attempts than all but 3 teams this year meaning they found themselves in more not less 3rd down situations.

I fixed all my typos before you replied to the above.  They're very much correct and tell a story of effciency. Sorry, I was off on third down attempts this year but since we're ranked number one in effciency it's hard to think they could do much better.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I fixed all my typos before you replied to the above.  They're very much correct and tell a story of effciency.

This years offense still had more 3rd down situations than last year's.  Don't get me wrong, I like this offense better than last year's, but earlier you seem to be implying last year's offense found themselves in more 3rd down situations.  So yeah they converted a higher percentage this year, but also had to do it a lot more.

• Sections
    Shortcuts