BB willing to take a chance on LJ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

BB willing to take a chance on LJ

I just read that BB will look at LJ when he is off waviers and would be glad to brink him in and Nick Casior said he is open to bringing LJ in great pickup i think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaacee. Show jaacee's posts

Re: BB willing to take a chance on LJ

NO- TOO MUCH BAGGAGE. WOULD UPSET THE PRESENT CHEMISTRY AND OVERALL "POSTIVE".  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltiniraq. Show coltiniraq's posts

In Response to BB willing to take a chance on LJ:
    [QUOTE]I just read that BB will look at LJ when he is off waviers and would be glad to brink him in and Nick Casior said he is open to bringing LJ in great pickup i think
    Posted by Zeoli42[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he would be a great addition to the Pats.  Would fit right in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

idk... i like what maroneys done the past few games hes running hard.  if LJ is okay with the fact that he wont be a "feature back" then a one year deal is cool with me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Remember why LJ was kick out Kansas? He trashed his coach. If he comes to NE, even a problem child like he knows how big BB is and he would be ready to show the rest of the NFL wrong. ¿We know this story, right?

I hope they bring him in, imagine the 1-2 punch in december between him and Fred.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

Not too sure bout LJ... his issues dont seem to be all "off on the field"... he averages around 2 ypc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Belichick and Caserio also said they would love to have Vick on the team. Come on, Belichick said he tells the reporters what they want to hear about possible signings to make up for the esoteric way he runs his team.

When you are a reporter for the New England Patriots, you need the coach to throw you a bone (lie) every once in a while.

Sections
Shortcuts