BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

BB

we know BB is not part of the coaches association. does anyone know why he is not?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: BB

Because he is trolling the NFL?  The same reason he posted Brady with a shoulder injury for years and wears the hoodie.  Maybe he just thinks it's funny that all the Madden games have to say "NE Coach".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Because he is trolling the NFL?  The same reason he posted Brady with a shoulder injury for years and wears the hoodie.  Maybe he just thinks it's funny that all the Madden games have to say "NE Coach".

[/QUOTE]

actually in the new Madden's they call him "Chris Masters" so damn funny..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

actually in the new Madden's they call him "Chris Masters" so damn funny..

lol wut?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Hes a genius and doesn't care about that stuff.. Cool guy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Probably because he sees it as pointless which it is. As for the injury report....he has fun with ti because he sees it for what it is. A phony publicity stunt designed to give the media something to blather about midweek. He doesn't think he should have to tell the opposing team the health of his players before the game roster is submitted.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Probably because he sees it as pointless which it is. As for the injury report....he has fun with ti because he sees it for what it is. A phony publicity stunt designed to give the media something to blather about midweek. He doesn't think he should have to tell the opposing team the health of his players before the game roster is submitted.

[/QUOTE]

do you remember how livid BB was when the Falcons played games with Vick and the injury report, with Schaub lighting the Pats up for 28 points? (Pats winning anyways)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

do you remember how livid BB was when the Falcons played games with Vick and the injury report, with Schaub lighting the Pats up for 28 points? (Pats winning anyways)

[/QUOTE]

Actually I don't remember. Brady's lifetime shoulder injury is more of a league joke than an actual attempt at deception anyway. BB's thing is that there shouldn't be a midweek injury report at all. You and your opponent find out when the game roster is submitted. Once submitted it cannot be changed so there's no room to screw around.

Injuries not resulting in a player sitting the game out can be discovered during the game or pregame warmups by the opposition's coaching staff and adjustments made during the game. That way it's more of a chess match between the coaching staffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lol wut?

[/QUOTE]

yes. I dont know what year it changed to that. maybe Madden 11 or 12. anyway, I have 13 and in the legacy (or franchise mode) his name is "Chris Masters" lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually I don't remember. Brady's lifetime shoulder injury is more of a league joke than an actual attempt at deception anyway. BB's thing is that there shouldn't be a midweek injury report at all. You and your opponent find out when the game roster is submitted. Once submitted it cannot be changed so there's no room to screw around.

Injuries not resulting in a player sitting the game out can be discovered during the game or pregame warmups by the opposition's coaching staff and adjustments made during the game. That way it's more of a chess match between the coaching staffs.

[/QUOTE]

understand thats BB's thing...but the NFL also has a thing, and they want their coaches to abide by their things...seems kind of odd that 31 coaches can abide by the NFL thing, and 31 coaches can be part of the coaches association...I am onloy asking why 1 coach can't? Any knowledge on why?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

understand thats BB's thing...but the NFL also has a thing, and they want their coaches to abide by their things...seems kind of odd that 31 coaches can abide by the NFL thing, and 31 coaches can be part of the coaches association...I am onloy asking why 1 coach can't? Any knowledge on why?

[/QUOTE]

No and I won't even offer any conjecture. Whatever BB's reasons are they are his own personal reasons. His membership or nonmembership has nothing to do with coaching the Pats so I could care less just as I don't care what his politics are, what kind of car he drives or what woman he drives.

Since you asked I did google the question. All the articles basically say the same thing. He doesn't give a rats arrse about marketing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bill-belichick-coaching-contrarian-plan-053500501--nfl.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Aspergers

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right.

could it be because he is currently the only coach/GM in the league?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No and I won't even offer any conjecture. Whatever BB's reasons are they are his own personal reasons. His membership or nonmembership has nothing to do with coaching the Pats so I could care less just as I don't care what his politics are, what kind of car he drives or what woman he drives.

Since you asked I did google the question. All the articles basically say the same thing. He doesn't give a rats arrse about marketing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bill-belichick-coaching-contrarian-plan-053500501--nfl.html

[/QUOTE]

that marketing will grow the cba agreemrnt to the players to $140M next year..with coaching salaries to follow accordingly

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe is he currently the only coach/GM combo in the league. GM trumps coach, as he would be in the GM photo...lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

A number of other coaches have picked up BB's habit of declaring players by the dozen to be "questionable".  Nobody at the NFL head office will ever second-guess a "questionable" injury as opposed to "doubtful" or "out", and it forces the opponent to prepare for that player whether he plays or not.

It's not a game for the media.  It's a game for the opponent.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

NFL head coaches.

No one says FU like BB

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Nice to see Brady not pandering to Mad Ave like Manning and BB telling Goodell where to stick his ASSociations...............

Deal with it sheep!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You realize he was livid because a couple of years before, he was threatened with fines and draft pick forfieture because he did something similar yet the Falcons weren't threatened at all with anything.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because this is the good ole US of A and being a member of an association is a voluntary thing and since BB doesn't want to be a member of it, he doesn't have to be. So the answer on why is because he doesn't want to be a member.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Kraft must be really proud since he's a real non-conformist himself.  Heck we all know he cares little about his or the NFL's image.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because BB doesn't care about you, or your buddies in the media....which are the only people who care he isn't in the coaches association. 

He cares about winning, and building a contender every year.  Which he has done as well as any man in NFL history.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kraft must be really proud since he's a real non-conformist himself.  Heck we all know he cares little about his or the NFL's image.

[/QUOTE]

Keep fighting the good fight tcal. One day somebody might listen to you?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Yt

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

NFL head coaches.

No one says FU like BB

this actually makes some kind of cool or iconoclastic statement to you? To me it makes him look like a jerk

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because BB doesn't care about you, or your buddies in the media....which are the only people who care he isn't in the coaches association. 

He cares about winning, and building a contender every year.  Which he has done as well as any man in NFL history.

[/QUOTE]

are you SURE you're not Rusty?

Sections
Shortcuts