BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: BB

I hope when BB retires he writes a book.  Talk about a best seller.  Although I'm as big a fan of BB as anyone, I have to think he can be a jerk too.  He's easily the best coach in the NFL, but he's also likely a jerk.  That's OK, because he's OUR jerk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It is said that BB does not belong to the coaches thing because it affects licensing arrangements. If one belongs to that, certain uses of one's name are out of one's control. And we all know BB is a control freak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Yt

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

NFL head coaches.

No one says FU like BB

this actually makes some kind of cool or iconoclastic statement to you? To me it makes him look like a jerk

To me your comment makes it seam you are one jealous SOB!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It is said that BB does not belong to the coaches thing because it affects licensing arrangements. If one belongs to that, certain uses of one's name are out of one's control. And we all know BB is a control freak.

Yanno, Babe, that makes a great deal of sense. 

Quite frankly, I don't give a rat's a_ss whether BB is a member of the NFL Coaches Association, Curmudgeons for a Happier Life or the Alliance for the Promotion of Hoodies as A Fashion Statement.  There's no one I'd rather have running the show in Foxboro than him - period.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Is there an actual benefit to become a member? What's the point? Sounds like a waste of time to me....apparently BB thinks the same.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

thank you. this is the first thing I have heard that actually makes sense as to why BB decided to pass. I am not judging BB either way, I simply am asking why...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Yanno, Babe, that makes a great deal of sense. 

Quite frankly, I don't give a rat's a_ss whether BB is a member of the NFL Coaches Association, Curmudgeons for a Happier Life or the Alliance for the Promotion of Hoodies as A Fashion Statement.  There's no one I'd rather have running the show in Foxboro than him - period.

I have no issue with him not belonging to that. It's probably just a matter of lesser coaches trying to make some money off the more famous coach's names, and BB sees it for what it is.

It's said a similar reasoning is behind why he wears the crappy hoodies as well. I have no problem with that either.

Of the many facets of BB, I have only 2 problems with him, and neither of these things are on that short list, though they may come from the same flaw.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

we know BB is not part of the coaches association. does anyone know why he is not?

He is a rebel!

He just doesn't give a F about those little social groups!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

we know BB is not part of the coaches association. does anyone know why he is not?

He is a rebel!

Thanks for the chuckle, TFB.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

Yt

NFL head coaches.

No one says FU like BB

this actually makes some kind of cool or iconoclastic statement to you? To me it makes him look like a jerk

To me your comment makes it seam you are one jealous SOB!

yeah that must be it

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Thanks for the chuckle, TFB.

Smile

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Yt

NFL head coaches.

No one says FU like BB

Much like BB to the ASSociation..........FU   Troll

...and here's something for YOUR ASSociation son....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

The BB Association

View image on Twitter

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

He is a rebel!

This one is an instant classic.  

So appropriate and the likeness is really not far off.  I didn't realize Bill looked so much like Johnny.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

So appropriate and the likeness is really not far off.  I didn't realize Bill looked so much like Johnny.

I can think of many times this would have been appropriate, lol! 

Billy Cash!  LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

He is a rebel!

yeah but Johnny has that hair

Sections
Shortcuts