BBs contract?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

BBs contract?

I belive BBs contract is up after this season and have heard nothing about resigning him anyone know whats going on with that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: BBs contract?

don't say that! Rusty will have a heart attack!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Lmao just curious

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Seriously, when have we ever heard anything concrete about BB's contract? Snowden's whereabouts are better known.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

i go by brady....as long as brady is here, BB will coach....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Seriously, when have we ever heard anything concrete about BB's contract? Snowden's whereabouts are better known.

The last contract was reported by ESPN. It was signed a month or so before spygate.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The last contract was reported by ESPN. It was signed a month or so before spygate.

False. It was after. In fact, I always looked at that as a subtle  FU to ol Rogie from Kraft. Kraft had to protect the NFL logo, but something tells me he wasn't thrilled with the severity of the Sheriff Godell Draconian punishment on that.

Tagliabue never punished anyone because he likely felt the teams would police themselves/he didn't see it as one team having any advantage over another.

Goodell's regime on the scene is still being criticized because it's all reactionary and arbirtrary at the same time.  He gets himself into trouble by getting too cute.

Wrong dumbkoff.......

"Belichick and Patriots ownership recently agreed to a long-term contract extension. The pact will keep Belichick on New England's sideline through at least the 2013 season, according to league sources and sources close to the coach. The deal was agreed to before the recent "spying" scandal in which the Patriots were punished by the NFL." (espn)

Another day, another bludgeoning of the Village Imbecile. How many hundred times have I proven you wrong so far junior?

But ANNOUNCED after it.  Like, right after it.  Not a coincidence. In fact, I believe we learned of the deal that Sunday night when Kraft went on NBC before the game with the Chargers.  That was AFTER the punishment.  Many speculated the timing of the annoucement was damage control.  I call it a big middle finger to Goodell.

Again, not a coincidence.  You didn't prove anyone wrong.

Sept 17 is AFTER Goodell over-reacted and punished NE.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3023193

Hint: "In January 2006 there were reports that he had been extended again, though it was unclear for how long."

Kraft made the 2007 announcement AFTER Goodell overreacted.  Again, not a coincidence. No one cares when it was agreed to in principle. We care when it was officially announced and what it meant.

PS "a month or so before the witch hunt" implies August 2007. That's FALSE.

You say: "It was after."

I cite espn which says: "was agreed to before"

But you weren't wrong?

Now you spin and try to deflect and say: "But ANNOUNCED after it."

Do you expect contracts to be announced before they happen?

You are a fool. LMAO@U

(And so are the anal delete happy mods here.)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Are you guys really arguing about the exact date a 2004 contract was signed?

As long as the Pats keep winning, Belichick keeps working in Mass.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Are you guys really arguing about the exact date a 2004 contract was signed?

As long as the Pats keep winning, Belichick keeps working in Mass.

If you can't see the significance whether the contract was signed before or after spygate..... oh, nvm. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Best I could find...

"The terms of Belichick's contract has been a closely guarded secret for years. No one even knows when his contract ends, much less what he gets paid."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82928469/article/forbes-has-no-idea-what-bill-belichick-makes

“We don’t talk about Bill’s contract. That’s the way we like it, and it’s the way Bill likes it,” Kraft said. “We’re really focused on playing football. I think it’s safe to say that our family and Bill and this franchise have had a relationship now for 13 years. Hopefully … not hopefully — definitively, it will be one that will continue for many more.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/03/jonathan-kraft-on-the-adam-jones-show-bill-belichick-will-remain-patriots-coach-for-a-number-of-years-to-come/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Best I could find...

"The terms of Belichick's contract has been a closely guarded secret for years. No one even knows when his contract ends, much less what he gets paid."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82928469/article/forbes-has-no-idea-what-bill-belichick-makes

“We don’t talk about Bill’s contract. That’s the way we like it, and it’s the way Bill likes it,” Kraft said. “We’re really focused on playing football. I think it’s safe to say that our family and Bill and this franchise have had a relationship now for 13 years. Hopefully … not hopefully — definitively, it will be one that will continue for many more.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/03/jonathan-kraft-on-the-adam-jones-show-bill-belichick-will-remain-patriots-coach-for-a-number-of-years-to-come/

That seems pretty straightforward to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I doubt that Kraft wouldn't want BB as HC. Whether a new GM might be in the cards down the road is perhaps another matter.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

lol

Good slapdown.  These trolls are getting worse by the day.

[/QUOTE
     Lmao how was that a slpdown ?All I did was ask a simple question about BBs contract and all of a sudden iam a troll ?I never even said anything trollish here, so please call intervention and get some help!!!