BB's misses - Galloway, Greg Lewis, Alex Smith, Burgess, Springs...really hurt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRules. Show BBRules's posts

BB's misses - Galloway, Greg Lewis, Alex Smith, Burgess, Springs...really hurt

Yes Seabass, Edleman, Butler...good picks, but free agent misses and trades really hurt us. Especially the WR opposite Moss was a no-show and that was a killer...cutting Brady's options down significantly. And what was his praise of Burgess all about...he sucked big time. We have a lot of holes to fill, but a good base to start from. Hope they franchise Wilfork. We need to give Brady more weapons...and how about a top flight RB instead of a committee. And please release AD and M. Light.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: BB's misses - Galloway, Greg Lewis, Alex Smith, Burgess, Springs...really hurt

Larry Fitz would not have helped us today.  We played badly in all phases. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: BB's misses - Galloway, Greg Lewis, Alex Smith, Burgess, Springs...really hurt

The Galloway bust killed us as we went in short at WR.  I never did understand the Springs signing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I agree w/ almost all, but..and Im mosdef in the minority here, I think we gave up on Galloway and Lewis to soon. I think Galloway was a money thing, we would have been on the hook for $ if he played past a certain point. Joey was a suppose to be a deep threat that took pressure away from 81. Keep that safety over the middle, rather than always cheating to 81's side. Yes he dropped some balls, no denying that, but how many were on go routs or on slugos. I just wish we would have given him another month, if we went out and got another rec, ok then I see cutting him, but we didnt. Same thing with Lewis, now I know someone will say something like, "what has he done on Minne", but Rice blew up(like I thought, had him on FF team, I know Im a loser) but Lewis can be a very decent 3rd rec. Also they had "the shank" and Percy(who we should have had, who would you rather have Harvin or Brace, exactly). So they didnt have a need for him at all. But Burgess, Smith, total waste. Cant believe what we gave up for Burgess, man what a bust. Springs..yea I wont argue with you, I thought he was ok when in there, but I see your point there. This is the type of stuff to go after him on, yea he does need to improve in areas, but fire him, trade 12, Randy sux is just stupid!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

We need another rec, I like Welk alot, but hes never going to be the same and even at his best teams would galdly give him underneath all day. We need someone else that gets into the end zone, its absolutely crazy to me that we only have ONE GUY that is a CONSISTENT SCORING THREAT. Really, doesnt anyone else think its nuts. If your an opposing team who ya trying to stop? Your not spending all week discussing the Pats commitment to the run, not trying to stop that future HOF at tight end, and again Ive been saying this forever about Welker. Yes hes the best possession rec in the game and as crazy as it may seem to many so-called Pats fans, lets use this oppurtunity to get better. Sometimes you cant ignore the obvi. , lets go after Marshell with a 2-3rd pick. And maybe Breaston at rec or Sceffhller at tight end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

//Larry Fitz would not have helped us today.  We played badly in all phases//

Your right, but a talented running back would have added balance and unpredicatability to the offense, which was desperately lacking all season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

The Pats need to really start building from the draft and if we bring in FA or make trades bring in players that have 5+ years left in them. In the past two seasons we've added a lot of band-aid additions for that year and you really can't build a lot of consistency with those types of additions. Be nice to just focus on the Pats bringing in players that will still be with the team in 2014.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

We could of had Walter Payton back there. It doesnt matter if you dont call run plays and you are down 4 scores in the first 12 minutes.

Sections
Shortcuts