BDC Dottie Is A Plant/Troll

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: BDC Dottie Is A Plant/Troll

That was a fake account rusty

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

So leave the Pats board once and for all for the good of the board and leave the rest of us to discuss football. Go over to the Bruins board for your daily NAS beating.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So leave the Pats board once and for all for the good of the board and leave the rest of us to discuss football. Go over to the Bruins board for your daily NAS beating.

[/QUOTE]

You'd love that wouldn't you, RKRap. Tell us another lie, create another account and troll some more as the moron minions in here who gobble up your slop here, look as dumb as you do.

Tell us again how Keller is coming, Thompkins is on the bubble and Develin is expendable.

Tell the board you didn't delete my thread, too. lol

[/QUOTE]

I already addressed all of those points...go read them

you have known me 4 years on this board. You know I have never used another name. You know I am not the mod on this forum. You have never called me Butchie. I never hide from anything, nor do I come here to lie. I say it like I see it, regardless if it is a player, the coaches, owners or you. 

You know that very well

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The BDC Dottie imposter is not a plant. His/her first post is in the real BDC Dottie's stickied thread last page third from bottom.

I didn't see your thoughts post but I have seen some of your posts deleted for no reason. It is curious.

I have also seen a post by rkarp deleted which proves his wife is not a mod.

I think rkarp is just messing with you and it's working.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh man, it's the dead of the dead for hockey right now.  We could use some comic relief, but not that sort.  We've been Rusty-Free since the last total destruction of everything that guy said.  And let me tell you, it's beautiful!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You'd love that wouldn't you, RKRap. Tell us another lie, create another account and troll some more as the moron minions in here who gobble up your slop here, look as dumb as you do.

Tell us again how Keller is coming, Thompkins is on the bubble and Develin is expendable.

Tell the board you didn't delete my thread, too. lol

[/QUOTE]

We wouldn't.  We are very happy on the Bruins side without your "his stick is too long!" and "Canadian Phil Kessel" and "they didn't get enough in return when they traded Bobby Orr" and every other preposterous pile of garbage you dumped in every thread.  Stay here.  At least your toxicity is contained.

#tommykellyfiasco

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I thought Rkarp was ignoring Rusty? That lasted what? A week? Good try, Rkarp.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But your streak of being a Rusty Rump Swab is still intact.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

[QUOTE]

And yours, Bustchise, is still a streak of being the ultimate LOSER down in Jersey.  Meatloaf and mac and cheese from mommy tonight, Butsty?

bawhah

[/QUOTE]

Nice try Commie!   Or is it Free-UB today?  

Sign in.  Sign Out.

Clap On.   Clap Off.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Another dude with a crush on Rusty. Just popped in to say that? Or is this Rkarp signing in with an alias? Nah, you're probably a Jets fan. Or Bustchise. Ahh whatever. Who cares? Never seen you before. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

And the B's choked BADLY in that Game 7 at home to the Habs. It was so embarrassing you even took off. LMAO

What was your excuse this year as to why they choked so badly? Now, they're trying to sell the fanbase Caron and Loui Freaking Erikkson on the 1st line. LMAO

What a joke.  Chiarelli made some mistakes and Chara isn't getting any younger either.

Finally, please explain this "Tommy Kelly Fiasco". He is doing great in camp and I called the signing last year.

It's far from a fiasco.

#Inbred Jacobs Lover Robot

bawhahaa 

[/QUOTE]

I always avoid the forums after a big loss.  The people who think the sky is falling come out of the woodwork and go all Rusty Trombone on the place.  (You know, they ruin it for civil minded fans.)

Caron is a bum.  I have disliked him since they drafted him.  Eriksson should get close to 30 this year playing with Krejci and Lucic.  He had a tough year last year with the new team and two concussions.  He's a very good player.  I am looking forward to seeing him at full strength this season.

I'm not really sure why you're bashing the team, however.   Oh, that's right.  You think it will bother me.  It doesn't.  What someone thinks about a sports team I happen to follow really doesn't have much affect on my life.  I mean, why should it?

As for the #tommykellyfiasco, I need not rehash that.  Everyone here saw it go down and everyone remembers RKarp wiping the floor with your face.

Nice job with your comical hash tag there, Trombone.  Try not to use any spaces next time.  What a dope.

#schoolsoutbeforeitsin

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"The board has spoken and I have listened"

*for about a week

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to digger0862's comment:

[QUOTE]

The BDC Dottie imposter is not a plant. His/her first post is in the real BDC Dottie's stickied thread last page third from bottom.

I didn't see your thoughts post but I have seen some of your posts deleted for no reason. It is curious.

I have also seen a post by rkarp deleted which proves his wife is not a mod.

I think rkarp is just messing with you and it's working.

[/QUOTE]

Do you believe he "knows someone who works for the Globe" who keeps tabs on my IP address and claims I am on :"thin ice"?

I mean, who believes this lying tool anyway?

I don't believe a word of it.  Keep in mind, it was me who unearthed his pathetic ESPN status simply by how he was framing his commentary here 4 or 5 years ago.

Maybe he deleted one of his own posts to make it look good.  Regardless, there is no rational mod here and it's very likely the mod is a plant or troll to keep on with his outlandish anti-BB theme that has honestly brainwashed some of our fanbase, who are clearly morons.

Otherwise, it makes no sense to allow this level of troll work.  It's gotten to the point that diehard fans can't discuss topics after the games now?

Really?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

well I happen to know it's true and you did get a warning last week.

I was laughing my azz off because you tried to be nice for about two days but we all know, you are what you are and you can't change,  You are sick.  Seriously.

Are you going to deny you got a "talking to?

You never know who people are and who they know, creep.

You really should do something about that anti social disorder.

Oh, shouldn't you be in a triathlon today?  LIAR!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"The board has spoken and I have listened"

*for about a week

[/QUOTE]

RKarp had his fingers crossed.

And Rusty/Commie always keeps his legs crossed.  Lesson learned in HS showers.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Another dude with a crush on Rusty. Just popped in to say that? Or is this Rkarp signing in with an alias? Nah, you're probably a Jets fan. Or Bustchise. Ahh whatever. Who cares? Never seen you before. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Then why do you say he has a crush?  You're always the one defending him.

Kind of like defending Dahmer, if you ask me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

What I don't get for someone who hates this board so much why do you come here? I don't go to places I don't like like most people do.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Pezz, I'm not defending anyone. Just calling out those who are on Rusty's nuts. Just ignore him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

Pezz, I'm not defending anyone. Just calling out those who are on Rusty's nuts. Just ignore him.

[/QUOTE]

You do realize  people like Rkarp had him on ignore then rusty was attacking him in 99.9% of his post.when Rkarp seen him doing this when people quote rusty after a week he started replying and fighting back.Did you ever notice rusty post always seems to have Rkarp , MtHurl , TFB12 etc name in it ?

Sections
Shortcuts