BDC Fantasy Football League needs one more player quickly, draft is tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

BDC Fantasy Football League needs one more player quickly, draft is tomorrow

Sorry TFB since I am overseas I wont be able to make the draft and dont want to play a season with whatever the bot drafts for me LOL I will withdraw my team (Boston D party) if one more person is able to take my place.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: BDC Fantasy Football League needs one more player quickly, draft is tomorrow

Count me in! 

Let's go Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: BDC Fantasy Football League needs one more player quickly, draft is tomorrow

I'm sorry we couldn't arrange the draft to fit your time, Quagmire.  I tried.  Would have enjoyed having you play but I understand.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Count me in! 

Let's go Pats!

Sorry dreighver but when we were needing 2 more people to fill the league 3 people responded and we could only take 2 of them.  So the one who was left out has first dibs.  If he decides not to take the spot then it will be yours.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

HOTBLITZ, check your messages and let me know if you are still interested in playing.  If I don't hear back from you Saturday then I need to give your spot away.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

TFB thanks for understanding and sorry to drop at last minute. Its no worries on the draft time it really wouldnt be fair to the rest of the league to hold it at an inconvenient time just for me. Good luck to you and all participants! Hopefully I will be back home next year and will play. 

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

TFB thanks for understanding and sorry to drop at last minute. Its no worries on the draft time it really wouldnt be fair to the rest of the league to hold it at an inconvenient time just for me. Good luck to you and all participants! Hopefully I will be back home next year and will play. 

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Thanks Quagmire, still wish we could have arranged it to where you could play.  Hopefully next year.  We will hold a spot for you next year should someone not be able to play.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

So does this mean we can move the draft to 5:30?  Sorry to hear Quag :(

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

So does this mean we can move the draft to 5:30?  Sorry to hear Quag :(

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Yes, the draft will be moved to 5:30.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

So is the draft now 3:30 ET?