BDC gang finally get tired of Rusty.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: BDC gang finally get tired of Rusty.

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's actually called passive-aggessive disorder which is what you have by not admitting you're wrong.  lmao

That's not me, because I am not wrong whatsoever on this topic.  Babe has it, Pezzy has it, Hurlie has it, Shizzly, etc. If I was wrong, I would simply admit it and move  on. You clowns never admit and still won't. It's quite comical to the rest of us.

It's a very common mental illness issue and the victim card is a big trait.  You just transpose this and put into BB's hands and blame the D to deflect from our best player's weak play in an offensive era (when it really matters in January/Feb).

Glad I could help. There is is no term known as "Persecution Disorder".

This is also another example of you two bozos not doing your homework. Believe it nor not, there are more intelligent people than you on this earth.   lol

If any group looks to talk down to people here thiniking they're the smartest here, it's you and your little clique of bullies here. You just don't like it when you're called out for being totally incorrect.  Insecure.

Once you accept that, you'll be a lot better off.

Note how this thread got derailed by Pezzy saying that as another way to deflect.  So obvious.  It won't work, fellas.  Won't work.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a psychiatrist and neither are you, but "persecution complex" and "passive-agressive disorder" are both popular terms that are used (frequently) to describe various types of mental states and behaviors. They don't correspond to actual "illnesses" recognized by the mental health profession, however.  Delusional disorders, however, are recognized illnesses.  

Glad I could help. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

No, I said you're a moron.

Why aren't you taking my bet? Do I need to repeat it or are you going to pretend you don't know what it is and/or run away and dodge my direct quesstion/bet offer?

[/QUOTE]

Sticks and stones......

No one bets with a known welcher.  We just laugh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

No, no.  They respond to me because I've been right the whole time and can't admit it. Like you.  This is why the people who don't like me all follow me around like Phat Rex does. You lost. Phat Rex lost. He can't handle it, so he continues to follow me around like a baby. Now, you do it. You're not different than that loser. How does that feel?  Talk about LOL.

You have been convinced that the elephant in the room is about just the D when it's the opposite. SB 46's loss set this over the edge. You lost this debate so badly and are on edge because you know if Brady blows it again in January or February, I'll be here to tell you I told you so.

You could just be an adult and say "you know what, you're right. OUr best players needs to be at his best in this QB/offensive league."

But, you don't. You string up the players on D to deflect from Brady's mediocre or subpar play. It's so simple. Admit it and move on or continue to be called out.

[/QUOTE]

Nothing changes in the delusional world calld Rustyland. No matter how many hundred times you're proven wrong.

Tell us again how "3.4" Benny is a great lead back. I never get tired of that one, among MANY. LMAO@U

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

So, a once in a lifetime miracle catch, somehow trumps 1 INT, the D playing very well the whole game and allowing a mere 10 points?

Are you kidding me?

Everyone in the room, at halftime or after that kept saying "when is our OFFENSE going to wake up?"

THey never did.

Case closed. You can't score 7 points or barely 14 and expect to win SBs, dummy. Your arrogance is atrocious to imply 7 or 14 points is enough. It was a struggle to even move the ball for the 2nd TD! The greatest offense of all time barely scores 14 points in the SB and you don't have an issue with this as a PAts fan? You're sick. Absolutely sick.

[/QUOTE]

Hello. McFly. The D played well until the end when they fell apart and made Eli a legend. You remember, Asante Samuel dropping the Lombardi Trophy, don't you?

If you want to investigate why the offense couldn't stake the D to a bigger lead with time running out, start with the O-line junior. Learn the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With compliments to Web MD . . .

Types of Delusional Disorder

There are different types of delusional disorder based on the main theme of the delusions experienced . . . 

Grandiose: A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of self-worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery. 

Persecutory: People with this type of delusional disorder believe that they (or someone close to them) are being mistreated, or that someone is spying on them or planning to harm them. It is not uncommon for people with this type of delusional disorder to make repeated complaints to legal authorities.  

I think we have a winner . . .  or maybe two!

[/QUOTE]

I vote for the grandiose disorder.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Pezzy,

My parents don't live in the same state as me, so that makes no sense.

Was our 2007 defense bad when Brady threw 46 times, our lead back had under 15 carries, etc?

Like I said, you'll never win this debate because there is over 5 years of evidence rooted in the main problem.

PS We're still waiting on that link that shows us what  "persecution complex" is.

[/QUOTE]

Did our lead back have only 15 carries? Hmmm. Do you think. Do you think just MAYBE? Do you think just MAYBE it was because... HE AVERAGED 2.6 YARDS A CARRY IN THAT GAME????

No. You don't think that junior. Because apparently thinking is a function you have not been blessed with.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/1650211/

[/QUOTE]

about time too! i mean only been banned what? 7 times? 8 times? soon to be 9 times?

but babe it's never because he deserves it-after all he never does anything wrong

it's all the fault of tom brady, the anti-bb media, roger goodell and trolls like you!!

[/QUOTE]

Classic child. Funny how he cries that nobody EVER admits they're wrong. But when I did just that; admitting BB was better than an average GM, he used that to claim everything I ever said or will say is in error.

The extent of his dysfunction could fill a book.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Pezzy,

[/QUOTE]

See Pezz, his parents don't live in the same state and they STILL make him live in the basement (in THAT state)! Sad.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

That's not me, because I am not wrong whatsoever on this topic.  Babe has it, Pezzy has it, Hurlie has it, Shizzly, etc. If I was wrong, I would simply admit it and move  on. You clowns never admit and still won't. It's quite comical to the rest of us.

[/QUOTE]

I assume here when you say "to the rest of us" you are referring to "the voices".

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pezzy,

Was our 2007 defense bad when Brady threw 46 times, our lead back had under 15 carries, etc?

Like I said, you'll never win this debate because there is over 5 years of evidence rooted in the main problem.

PS We're still waiting on that link that shows us what  "persecution complex" is.

[/QUOTE]

Did our lead back have only 15 carries? Hmmm. Do you think. Do you think just MAYBE? Do you think just MAYBE it was because... HE AVERAGED 2.6 YARDS A CARRY IN THAT GAME????

No. You don't think that junior. Because apparently thinking is a function you have not been blessed with.

[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure Maroney had 14 carries in SB 42. I'd have to double check that, but 15 carries (as a barometer) is a joke for any lead back in any SB.

The fact is, NE lost SB 42 and 46 for the same reasons. A finesse, pass happy offense that is far too predictable. Everyone knows this except for like 10 people on this board, apparently. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

The extent to which you are deranged is unfathomable. Junior, let's try to make it simple. We'll do it in a way a 4 year old could understand.

Do you think a football coach is going to call for more running when the run is getting 2.6 yards a carry from your lead back?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You shouldn't assume anything. If you had a higher IQ, you'd know assuming isn't a good idea.

I am talking about the people on this board who don't post much and see you as a single old man, with a severe, raging crush on Tom Brady, to the point you can't see straight. All of these people nod in agreement with me.   You're a cuckoo bird old man with a VERY ODD obsession with Tom Brady.

Do they allow you to use your chemistry lab at Magnolia Manor? bawhaah

You seem to think you and the Brady Ballwashing Clique is a large group here, and it's not. It's you and like 10 people (not including the trolls that I throttle here regularly).

The rest of us are fans of the entire team, which includes the defense and STs.  We've been watching football for a long, long time unlike you. 

[/QUOTE]

They have another name for that clique. It's called - Patriots' Nation.

Junior, the trolls from other teams give Brady more credit than you do. Think about how pitiful that makes you. Most fans with a clue realize Brady has been carrying this team and its crappy D on his back with some help from a great coach and a few very good weapons.

You're the one who is out to lunch. Try scanning the sports pages and consistently find anything anywhere that supports anything you say. You can't, because anything along the lines of the BS you espouse is scarcer than hen's teeth. It's you junior. You are the odd man out. You are Rusty Island. Reading your own drivel so much you think lots of people agree with it.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Exactly. The hypocrisy is fascinating. If the board bullies would just back off, I wouldn't have to do what I do.

They're too dumb to realize their hypocrisy and fraudulent behavior. 

Of course this doesn't even count the fact they can never concede a point/admit they're wrong. Imagine how much better this board would be if they did that? Note how I am the bad guy when the trolls in NY are under water and the board is relatively free flowing for once. (minus Jints troll and that Broncos troll I slapped yesterday).

Finally, it's highly laughable that only I get personal. Go to the source. The people who don't like my intelligence level, get embarrassed easily for simply being wrong....those are the ones who you need to go after.  They're like little scorned children who are easily embarrassed.

[/QUOTE]

OOOOH,  Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy make the BULLIES stop picking on me!  I'll call anyone who disagrees with me every name in the book, because they are all mean bullies who don't agree with me!  AND I'm going to hold my breath until they do!  

You are such a turd.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts