Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

BDC gang finally get tired of Rusty.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: BDC gang finally get tired of Rusty.

In response to Neal Page's comment:

It's actually called passive-aggessive disorder which is what you have by not admitting you're wrong.  lmao

That's not me, because I am not wrong whatsoever on this topic.  Babe has it, Pezzy has it, Hurlie has it, Shizzly, etc. If I was wrong, I would simply admit it and move  on. You clowns never admit and still won't. It's quite comical to the rest of us.

It's a very common mental illness issue and the victim card is a big trait.  You just transpose this and put into BB's hands and blame the D to deflect from our best player's weak play in an offensive era (when it really matters in January/Feb).

Glad I could help. There is is no term known as "Persecution Disorder".

This is also another example of you two bozos not doing your homework. Believe it nor not, there are more intelligent people than you on this earth.   lol

If any group looks to talk down to people here thiniking they're the smartest here, it's you and your little clique of bullies here. You just don't like it when you're called out for being totally incorrect.  Insecure.

Once you accept that, you'll be a lot better off.

Note how this thread got derailed by Pezzy saying that as another way to deflect.  So obvious.  It won't work, fellas.  Won't work.

I'm not a psychiatrist and neither are you, but "persecution complex" and "passive-agressive disorder" are both popular terms that are used (frequently) to describe various types of mental states and behaviors. They don't correspond to actual "illnesses" recognized by the mental health profession, however.  Delusional disorders, however, are recognized illnesses.  

Glad I could help. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No, I said you're a moron.

Why aren't you taking my bet? Do I need to repeat it or are you going to pretend you don't know what it is and/or run away and dodge my direct quesstion/bet offer?

Sticks and stones......

No one bets with a known welcher.  We just laugh.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Exactly. The hypocrisy is fascinating. If the board bullies would just back off, I wouldn't have to do what I do.

They're too dumb to realize their hypocrisy and fraudulent behavior. 

Of course this doesn't even count the fact they can never concede a point/admit they're wrong. Imagine how much better this board would be if they did that? Note how I am the bad guy when the trolls in NY are under water and the board is relatively free flowing for once. (minus Jints troll and that Broncos troll I slapped yesterday).

Finally, it's highly laughable that only I get personal. Go to the source. The people who don't like my intelligence level, get embarrassed easily for simply being wrong....those are the ones who you need to go after.  They're like little scorned children who are easily embarrassed.

[/QUOTE]

OOOOH,  Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy make the BULLIES stop picking on me!  I'll call anyone who disagrees with me every name in the book, because they are all mean bullies who don't agree with me!  AND I'm going to hold my breath until they do!  

You are such a turd.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Sections
Shortcuts