BDC gang finally get tired of Rusty.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Re: BDC gang finally get tired of Rusty. Rusty me and you pick ats for the rest of the year. Loser leaves for good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: BDC gang finally get tired of Rusty.

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You shouldn't assume anything. If you had a higher IQ, you'd know assuming isn't a good idea.

I am talking about the people on this board who don't post much and see you as a single old man, with a severe, raging crush on Tom Brady, to the point you can't see straight. All of these people nod in agreement with me.   You're a cuckoo bird old man with a VERY ODD obsession with Tom Brady.

Do they allow you to use your chemistry lab at Magnolia Manor? bawhaah

You seem to think you and the Brady Ballwashing Clique is a large group here, and it's not. It's you and like 10 people (not including the trolls that I throttle here regularly).

The rest of us are fans of the entire team, which includes the defense and STs.  We've been watching football for a long, long time unlike you. 

[/QUOTE]

Nobody sees this junior, except you and glenr or perhaps a couple of your other fake accounts.

And my IQ is a humble 139. Not that IQ scores mean all that much. My college GPA was 3.62.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Wow, I tuned out for a bit. You guys still talking about those chimps throwing that racoon?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please post a link for "persecution complex". I don't think that term is legit.

How hard is it to admit you talk out of your rectum and then when confronted with data, facts and evidence galore, you get angry in defeat? I get that you're little embarrassed thinking you were right the whole time, but get over it. Just pretend it was like when you learned Santa Claus isn't real. I know this a couple months ago, but it's ok, you'll get over it.

You have no adult skills whatsoever. If I am wrong or didn't know something, but appreciate in learning something I say "interesting, I didn't know that."  You and your buddies, meanwhile, get angry and then lash out.

[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_complex

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts