BDC Insults

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

BDC Insults

Like any discussion in sports if you don't agree with the other person you must insult them! Here is a sampling of some of the things I've read here. Now first don't let me imply that I dont like anyone here except Patsfansince1966 or what ever Maureen posts as. Please enjoy some of this and dont hate me. :)  Feel free to keep this thread going and copy and paste your favorites!

In all seriousness, there are plenty of free clinics where you could find someone to talk to and start the long road to recovery.  Lashing out at everyone only makes you look pathetic.  Understandably, in your non BDC life, which seems to be about 1-2 hours a day, you are the brunt of many jokes and are likely too afraid to stand up for yourself so you use this as your only outlet.  This is not a healthy way of dealing with your hatred of life and everyone that makes fun of you.

You sound like that kid in his/her high school band who is out of step but convinces his/her mama that he's/she's the only one in proper step.

go wank off to george bussey now

Stop trying use adult words, copying my word choices and then putting them into sentences which don't make sense, please to appear to sound intelligent. It's really not working for you.

It's like you're looking to break the record for being very dumb in public and enjoying showcasing that talent of yours.

Sigmund Freud just awoke from the dead and immediately had a wet dream thinking about you.

No, it's sort of like when some who is genuine walks into a room of phonies/hypocrites on coke at a party in LA.

I just slapped you in the other thread on this:

So the fact that practically the entire offensive and defensive lines, WR and RB core, important LB pieces, most of the secondary other than Law as well as our franchise QB were brought in under BB is not enough evidence for you that BB built the team?  I don't think I can help you if this is the case.

It's amazing how clueless you and you're troll buddies are.

That is learned in football kindergarten, which you have yet to graduate from.

Facts to him are like holy water to a vampire. At least we can enjoy watching him flail away and try to squirm his way out of his own stupidity.

Bow down to your Football God - Brady, you peon.

Wow you are obstinate as well as slow...

because between your ears lies nothing more than a bag of bricks.

Not even when he soils his autographed Brady pink hat panties.

No life, insecurity, jealousy and not losing one's virgnity.   That's XXXX.
    Because his parents decided to get together one night, we have to pay for it.  Super.

Your presence is needed on XXXX's confessional thread. You're one of the last few pink hats left who needs to step forward and stop being such a raging toolchest.

But I can't be a pink hat "fan" remember genius. You said I'm a Giants troll, right after you said I was a jets troll.

Regardless, you're an old troll.

Regardless, you're a certifiable idiot.

Wow a jets fan and a giants fans agreeing, that usually only happens when the Jests get knocked from the playoffs and Jersey fans adopt the Giants.... Or the Devils, Rangers, Yankmes, Mets, Nets or Knicks. It must be nice to have two of everything.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: BDC Insults

It's a beautiful thing to see people honestly expressing themselves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

If not for the mods we could really have fun... Political correctness is stifling free speech in America, we're entirely too sensitive. What's more insulting is the way posters ignore the merit and meat of posts and simply attack the poster, that's some some wussy ish right there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Theres actually a lot of good banter here. Whether you think the D lost the SB or Brady, or Welker we still lost. Still have football and a pretty good team. the politics gets a little long but you can't avoid it. Sometimes I think the internet is the evolution of the CB radio. lol.. Well you young guys can put that joke next to the one about the 8 track.

BTW I'm down in Birmingham scouting on Hightower. They agree he's the real deal. College football lives here, their already counting the wins this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Oh BTW, I have to admit the George Bussy one must have stung bad.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Very nice- BDC's forgotten Ceremony of Festivus, the airing of grievances...it had to be done, long overdue.

I'll start:

Priority A#1- Harley...My ComCast e-mail is no longer in play after my switch to Direct & AT&T- And although I explained that I've yet to set up an actual functioning e-mail awhile back in one of your threads, The fact that you've been posting so sporadically after your loss, coupled with your loss itself, Haunts me a great deal that you didn't get to see my explanation...  I trully think about how well you're doing during this ordeal, and although I've been on the computer less & less, and even though I'm still dealing w/ varying health & muscle tension, and even though the only reason why I'd even set up a new e-mail would be entirely for you (which is simply a terrible excuse in and of itself), This does NOT mean for 1 single second that I don't think about your struggles right now...often.  You're often in my mind and always in my heart my friend.  And I'm very sorry...I'm tryin' man.

Alright Nick and Phil...Now I believe I must've insulted one of you in some start-up of some funny post on Asians and Marco Polo and The Great Wall...  I mean, I know I've insulted both of you (this goes without saying), But I specifically insulted the 1 of you whom stems from some form of oriental lineage (the other one, I insulted somewhere, but you'll need to fill me back in with the fuller <"any"> details...  But in terms of this particular slight in question, I trully NEED you to understand that I'm not racist towards the asiatic cultures WHAT-so-ever...  I mean, My initial thread revolved more fully around the lone group that I AM racist towards: White Males of European Descent.  I'm all about that personal satire when it hits most closest to home, ya know?  Really, I honestly believe that we turned the discussion towards the negative upon you jumping in to discuss your lineage and me not responding (in this instance, that "uncomfortable silence" had only to do with me being too lazy to respond...but certainly NOT in any way, due to some prejudicial stance).  I Believe the toughest point was when you posted that you were also roughly just over 6 foot 1 and 200lbs...which led me to conclude: "Great, He's a j#cked Asian which in turn bolsters his already more probable opportunities to get nice play EQUALLY from- Hot asian chicks, hot black chicks, AND hot white chicks...and since for some crazy genetic reason, he'll certainly be better at Math & Engineering than I could be in 6 or 7 lifetimes of study, this only means He'll get even That much MORE play....thus: I'm pretty sure he'll still be doin' fine if I'm too lazy to respond back."

O.k....moving on:  AgcsBill, YOU are the only poster expressing any (even minimal) beliefs in right-wing Republican Values, whom I Have NOT insulted...  Here's the reason:  You said you're gonna continue to vote along The GOP line, because you want some more of poor people's and/or lower middle class's peoples' and/or middle class peoples' and/or just st#p#d and ignorant peoples'- Money...  Thus:  I have the ultimate respect for you.
         Yet it's tough, Because this is the single most inflammatory subject which I DO hold SUCH strong & absolute beliefs therein...Still, I HAVE insulted a great number of less forward (in their political intent) and more bewildering in their prevailing political viewpoints on their side's GOP merits, various BDC Posters-

PatsFaninPA...you're one.  A good person that I came down SO hard on in 1 post, due to our polarized differences of political beliefs.

Pezz...Did the same to you- Of which, I'm sorry...Especially sorry considering it was in the recent jets-stream of frustrated politics and political differences on here, and so without even fuller knowledge of your greater political stance, I was at a point where I was swinging wildly (pretty much same as it was with PatsFaninPa a year back in the awful & stressful mix of potentially no football due to an Owner vs Worker lock-out and strike).

PatsEng...you, just like PatsFaninPa & Pezz, I've unfortunately gone for your head (albeit not recently, and we've made amends)...I feel THAT strongly on this subject, that it pains me to a degree that even I can't come to terms with, upon me seeing:  A Person...3 Persons, whom come off as invariably Good and far more often than not, Morally kind & Just, offering up sentiments with airs of either bigotry (far less), and/or airs of greater presumption and pretension which I've come to almost NEVER expect (b/c they're never seen) from these souls, or simply random airs of preclusion and a less openly viewed empathetic final conclusion to base their stances on (than the extremes of openness which is what I've seen & come to expect from such excellent people).

My great apologies to these 3 (and I'm sure the one of either Nick's or Phil's <the one where I didn't come off as racist b!got>, will in all likelyhood, be placed in most probably, this political differences realm poised against a very decent person- Greater Realm, as well).

TexasPat...Extremely sorry I was getting personal with that thread slighting you...  I just sincerely hope you can understand, that this becomes my inevitable arrows and slings whenever I see and am subject to numbers of polarizing political threads on this board...  Phil (from his OP post above), discussed people coming on here to take swings because they're too much of a p###y to do that in real-life-  I'd wish & hope people can understand, that I come on a NE Patriots & Game of Football MessageBoard, far more often than not, to try to uplift...Because I DO take swings in real life...and DO get into trouble.  THIS Board (at it's ideal), becomes not my form of displacement, but my form of the safe-haven ideal communal bonding that is harder for me (for some reason) to embody and simply attain, in the real world.  Again, I AM sorry...but those 3 seperate threads (2 together, 1 Seau concussion, 1 selfish NFL Player 1, and 1 earlier- where affordable healthcare is actually a bad thing), ALL of which- Placed on the heals of this Football Players vs owners thing, which took hold of discussions in such a detrimental way at length last offseason, AND on top of a more polarized political circumstance in this country's VERY uncertain future-  They're just too hard to deal with...The reason is: This issue is SO prevalent EVERY where else, and at ALL times right now...  Ya hear me?  Man I just hope so...  EVERY single one of us, IS worse because of this- We're more fractionalized and we're more polarized and less objective EN MASSE.  Our outspoken political stances during within the past 2 years, IS- Reason #1...and #2...and probably all the reasons just below the #10 mark.

Kansas & Brady2Moss...Swung at you-  My reason?  TexasPat's posts, and my final sentence ^ being the justifier (Trully great reasons to slight someone, right?).

Babe- It's tough man...  I know you're bejesuss...I have zero doubt whatsoever.  But that's not what irks me (not at all even).  I don't care when a fan of another team comes here to post (many do...I don't-NEVER).  I DO care whenever someone comes here under false pretenses and insincere affronts to add ON-to their very individualised and personalized agenda to underscore this team or this team's fanbase...  
    I recall just about over a year ago, when you were slamming both Brady AND Belichick equally-  I said something to you like, "Ya know bejessus...It'll help matters IF you spent a little longer pretending to be a "diehard Pats Fan", than your current 1 week-1 month "Pats Fan", turned to Pats Bashing every single player, every single year, every coach, etc..  You did...sorta started to fool even me (long, loooong time).  But man...just come to us with what you are.  The people here that in the end, You WOULD want to respect you most...WILL inevitably, Respect You.  Instead, just like the only other person I've seen do this (bejessus), Every single time, I (and some others) DO attempt to give you accolades, or just totally turn the barrel of my own shots around in the other direction after you start acting deferential in some way, You then seem to IMMEDIATELY- Go straight for the jugular now that you apparently have a more open shot...  Just kinda tough makin' friends like that, ya know lol?

~~~

Lol, I'm gonna have to add on to this, seein' as I don't have a complete poster list on screen where I can just tick down my apologies 1 by 1...by 1...by 1....by 1 (missing 1 out of every 9 <or 30 /> posters).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to "Re: BDC Insults":
    In Response to Re: BDC Insults : Political correctness is stifling free speech in America, oh please stop with that whining intelligence insulting bs. the only thing that harms free speech is those that abuse it (see nuts, rightwing) Posted by JintsFan
    Now I'm getting told to stop whining about all the whining... you just can't win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Very nice- BDC's forgotten Ceremony of Festivus, the airing of grievances...it had to be done, long overdue.

HAHAHAHAHa Laz, that is your funnist line ever!! Now onto the feats of strength! Festivus will continue until someone can pin.........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: BDC Insults:
    Babe - It's tough man...  I know you're bejesuss...I have zero doubt whatsoever.  But that's not what irks me (not at all even).  I don't care when a fan of another team comes here to post (many do...I don't-NEVER).  I DO care whenever someone comes here under false pretenses and insincere affronts to add ON-to their very individualised and personalized agenda to underscore this team or this team's fanbase...   I recall just about over a year ago, when you were slamming both Brady AND Belichick equally-  I said something to you like, "Ya know bejessus...It'll help matters IF you spent a little longer pretending to be a "diehard Pats Fan", than your current 1 week-1 month "Pats Fan", turned to Pats Bashing every single player, every single year, every coach, etc..  You did...sorta started to fool even me (long, loooong time).  But man...just come to us with what you are.  The people here that in the end, You WOULD want to respect you most...WILL inevitably, Respect You.  Instead, just like the only other person I've seen do this (bejessus), Every single time, I (and some others) DO attempt to give you accolades, or just totally turn the barrel of my own shots around in the other direction after you start acting deferential in some way, You then seem to IMMEDIATELY- Go straight for the jugular now that you apparently have a more open shot...  Just kinda tough makin' friends like that, ya know lol?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

If somebody put up a poll asking: Are lazzie's posts the rantings of an "it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" stark raving madman, I would vote yes.

If you have any proof of your lies, produce them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Why would anyone wish to have an intelligent exchange of ideas about the NFL, football or the Pats when you can simply slam someone who disagrees with you?  I mean getting personal is what it's all about, right? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I can appreciate a good insult as long as it's clever.  Probably the best at crafting a good insult is Mthurl, 2nd best is Davedsone when he takes the time and isn't so blunt, and Enochroot usually has some funny ones.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Laz Ski isn't asian ut if your sorry then I accept  lol. This thread is just for silly fun.  I am under the understanding that when asian men have an "erecti0n" they vote, but thats just a rumor. I think the only time I got insulted was when I said Carson Palmer is a bust which later on this season I'll re post again and probably throw out a neener neener or a na na nana nana or 2.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

+2

Babe, I'm still chuckling from this one. My vote would be a resounding yes.

Laz, seriously, less really is more.

In Response to Re: BDC Insults : If somebody put up a poll asking: Are lazzie's posts the rantings of an "it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" stark raving madman, I would vote yes. If you have any proof of your lies, produce them.
    Posted by BabeParilli

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Very nice- BDC's forgotten Ceremony of Festivus, the airing of grievances...it had to be done, long overdue. I'll start: Priority A#1- Harley...My ComCast e-mail is no longer in play after my switch to Direct & AT&T- And although I explained that I've yet to set up an actual functioning e-mail awhile back in one of your threads, The fact that you've been posting so sporadically after your loss, coupled with your loss itself, Haunts me a great deal that you didn't get to see my explanation...  I trully think about how well you're doing during this ordeal, and although I've been on the computer less & less, and even though I'm still dealing w/ varying health & muscle tension, and even though the only reason why I'd even set up a new e-mail would be entirely for you (which is simply a terrible excuse in and of itself), This does NOT mean for 1 single second that I don't think about your struggles right now...often.  You're often in my mind and always in my heart my friend.  And I'm very sorry...I'm tryin' man. Alright Nick and Phil ...Now I believe I must've insulted one of you in some start-up of some funny post on Asians and Marco Polo and The Great Wall...  I mean, I know I've insulted both of you (this goes without saying), But I specifically insulted the 1 of you whom stems from some form of oriental lineage (the other one, I insulted somewhere, but you'll need to fill me back in with the fuller <"any" /> details...  But in terms of this particular slight in question, I trully NEED you to understand that I'm not racist towards the asiatic cultures WHAT-so-ever...  I mean, My initial thread revolved more fully around the lone group that I AM racist towards: White Males of European Descent.  I'm all about that personal satire when it hits most closest to home, ya know?  Really, I honestly believe that we turned the discussion towards the negative upon you jumping in to discuss your lineage and me not responding (in this instance, that "uncomfortable silence" had only to do with me being too lazy to respond...but certainly NOT in any way, due to some prejudicial stance).  I Believe the toughest point was when you posted that you were also roughly just over 6 foot 1 and 200lbs...which led me to conclude: "Great, He's a j#cked Asian which in turn bolsters his already more probable opportunities to get nice play EQUALLY from- Hot asian chicks, hot black chicks, AND hot white chicks...and since for some crazy genetic reason, he'll certainly be better at Math & Engineering than I could be in 6 or 7 lifetimes of study, this only means He'll get even That much MORE play....thus: I'm pretty sure he'll still be doin' fine if I'm too lazy to respond back." O.k....moving on:  AgcsBill , YOU are the only poster expressing any (even minimal) beliefs in right-wing Republican Values, whom I Have NOT insulted...  Here's the reason:  You said you're gonna continue to vote along The GOP line, because you want some more of poor people's and/or lower middle class's peoples' and/or middle class peoples' and/or just st#p#d and ignorant peoples'- Money...  Thus:  I have the ultimate respect for you.      Yet it's tough, Because this is the single most inflammatory subject which I DO hold SUCH strong & absolute beliefs therein...Still, I HAVE insulted a great number of less forward (in their political intent) and more bewildering in their prevailing political viewpoints on their side's GOP merits, various BDC Posters- PatsFaninPA ...you're one.  A good person that I came down SO hard on in 1 post, due to our polarized differences of political beliefs. Pezz ...Did the same to you- Of which, I'm sorry...Especially sorry considering it was in the recent jets-stream of frustrated politics and political differences on here, and so without even fuller knowledge of your greater political stance, I was at a point where I was swinging wildly (pretty much same as it was with PatsFaninPa a year back in the awful & stressful mix of potentially no football due to an Owner vs Worker lock-out and strike).     PatsEng ...you, just like PatsFaninPa & Pezz, I've unfortunately gone for your head (albeit not recently, and we've made amends)...I feel THAT strongly on this subject, that it pains me to a degree that even I can't come to terms with, upon me seeing:  A Person...3 Persons, whom come off as invariably Good and far more often than not, Morally kind & Just, offering up sentiments with airs of either bigotry (far less), and/or airs of greater presumption and pretension which I've come to almost NEVER expect (b/c they're never seen) from these souls, or simply random airs of preclusion and a less openly viewed empathetic final conclusion to base their stances on (than the extremes of openness which is what I've seen & come to expect from such excellent people). My great apologies to these 3 (and I'm sure the one of either Nick's or Phil's <the one where I didn't come off as racist b!got>, will in all likelyhood, be placed in most probably, this political differences realm poised against a very decent person- Greater Realm, as well). TexasPat ...Extremely sorry I was getting personal with that thread slighting you...  I just sincerely hope you can understand, that this becomes my inevitable arrows and slings whenever I see and am subject to numbers of polarizing political threads on this board...  Phil (from his OP post above), discussed people coming on here to take swings because they're too much of a p###y to do that in real-life-  I'd wish & hope people can understand, that I come on a NE Patriots & Game of Football MessageBoard, far more often than not, to try to uplift...Because I DO take swings in real life...and DO get into trouble.  THIS Board (at it's ideal), becomes not my form of displacement, but my form of the safe-haven ideal communal bonding that is harder for me (for some reason) to embody and simply attain, in the real world.  Again, I AM sorry...but those 3 seperate threads (2 together, 1 Seau concussion, 1 selfish NFL Player 1, and 1 earlier- where affordable healthcare is actually a bad thing), ALL of which- Placed on the heals of this Football Players vs owners thing, which took hold of discussions in such a detrimental way at length last offseason, AND on top of a more polarized political circumstance in this country's VERY uncertain future-  They're just too hard to deal with...The reason is: This issue is SO prevalent EVERY where else, and at ALL times right now...  Ya hear me?  Man I just hope so...  EVERY single one of us, IS worse because of this- We're more fractionalized and we're more polarized and less objective EN MASSE.  Our outspoken political stances during within the past 2 years, IS- Reason #1...and #2...and probably all the reasons just below the #10 mark. Kansas & Brady2Moss ...Swung at you-  My reason?  TexasPat's posts, and my final sentence ^ being the justifier (Trully great reasons to slight someone, right?). Babe - It's tough man...  I know you're bejesuss...I have zero doubt whatsoever.  But that's not what irks me (not at all even).  I don't care when a fan of another team comes here to post (many do...I don't-NEVER).  I DO care whenever someone comes here under false pretenses and insincere affronts to add ON-to their very individualised and personalized agenda to underscore this team or this team's fanbase...   I recall just about over a year ago, when you were slamming both Brady AND Belichick equally-  I said something to you like, "Ya know bejessus...It'll help matters IF you spent a little longer pretending to be a "diehard Pats Fan", than your current 1 week-1 month "Pats Fan", turned to Pats Bashing every single player, every single year, every coach, etc..  You did...sorta started to fool even me (long, loooong time).  But man...just come to us with what you are.  The people here that in the end, You WOULD want to respect you most...WILL inevitably, Respect You.  Instead, just like the only other person I've seen do this (bejessus), Every single time, I (and some others) DO attempt to give you accolades, or just totally turn the barrel of my own shots around in the other direction after you start acting deferential in some way, You then seem to IMMEDIATELY- Go straight for the jugular now that you apparently have a more open shot...  Just kinda tough makin' friends like that, ya know lol? ~~~ Lol, I'm gonna have to add on to this, seein' as I don't have a complete poster list on screen where I can just tick down my apologies 1 by 1...by 1...by 1....by 1 (missing 1 out of every 9 <or 30 /> posters).

DAMM-IT, I gave you the link to meet an inmate and I dont even make your list???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

Very nice- BDC's forgotten Ceremony of Festivus, the airing of grievances...it had to be done, long overdue. I'll start: Priority A#1- Harley...My ComCast e-mail is no longer in play after my switch to Direct & AT&T- And although I explained that I've yet to set up an actual functioning e-mail awhile back in one of your threads, The fact that you've been posting so sporadically after your loss, coupled with your loss itself, Haunts me a great deal that you didn't get to see my explanation...  I trully think about how well you're doing during this ordeal, and although I've been on the computer less & less, and even though I'm still dealing w/ varying health & muscle tension, and even though the only reason why I'd even set up a new e-mail would be entirely for you (which is simply a terrible excuse in and of itself), This does NOT mean for 1 single second that I don't think about your struggles right now...often.  You're often in my mind and always in my heart my friend.  And I'm very sorry...I'm tryin' man. Alright Nick and Phil ...Now I believe I must've insulted one of you in some start-up of some funny post on Asians and Marco Polo and The Great Wall...  I mean, I know I've insulted both of you (this goes without saying), But I specifically insulted the 1 of you whom stems from some form of oriental lineage (the other one, I insulted somewhere, but you'll need to fill me back in with the fuller <"any" /> details...  But in terms of this particular slight in question, I trully NEED you to understand that I'm not racist towards the asiatic cultures WHAT-so-ever...  I mean, My initial thread revolved more fully around the lone group that I AM racist towards: White Males of European Descent.  I'm all about that personal satire when it hits most closest to home, ya know?  Really, I honestly believe that we turned the discussion towards the negative upon you jumping in to discuss your lineage and me not responding (in this instance, that "uncomfortable silence" had only to do with me being too lazy to respond...but certainly NOT in any way, due to some prejudicial stance).  I Believe the toughest point was when you posted that you were also roughly just over 6 foot 1 and 200lbs...which led me to conclude: "Great, He's a j#cked Asian which in turn bolsters his already more probable opportunities to get nice play EQUALLY from- Hot asian chicks, hot black chicks, AND hot white chicks...and since for some crazy genetic reason, he'll certainly be better at Math & Engineering than I could be in 6 or 7 lifetimes of study, this only means He'll get even That much MORE play....thus: I'm pretty sure he'll still be doin' fine if I'm too lazy to respond back." O.k....moving on:  AgcsBill , YOU are the only poster expressing any (even minimal) beliefs in right-wing Republican Values, whom I Have NOT insulted...  Here's the reason:  You said you're gonna continue to vote along The GOP line, because you want some more of poor people's and/or lower middle class's peoples' and/or middle class peoples' and/or just st#p#d and ignorant peoples'- Money...  Thus:  I have the ultimate respect for you.      Yet it's tough, Because this is the single most inflammatory subject which I DO hold SUCH strong & absolute beliefs therein...Still, I HAVE insulted a great number of less forward (in their political intent) and more bewildering in their prevailing political viewpoints on their side's GOP merits, various BDC Posters- PatsFaninPA ...you're one.  A good person that I came down SO hard on in 1 post, due to our polarized differences of political beliefs. Pezz ...Did the same to you- Of which, I'm sorry...Especially sorry considering it was in the recent jets-stream of frustrated politics and political differences on here, and so without even fuller knowledge of your greater political stance, I was at a point where I was swinging wildly (pretty much same as it was with PatsFaninPa a year back in the awful & stressful mix of potentially no football due to an Owner vs Worker lock-out and strike).     PatsEng ...you, just like PatsFaninPa & Pezz, I've unfortunately gone for your head (albeit not recently, and we've made amends)...I feel THAT strongly on this subject, that it pains me to a degree that even I can't come to terms with, upon me seeing:  A Person...3 Persons, whom come off as invariably Good and far more often than not, Morally kind & Just, offering up sentiments with airs of either bigotry (far less), and/or airs of greater presumption and pretension which I've come to almost NEVER expect (b/c they're never seen) from these souls, or simply random airs of preclusion and a less openly viewed empathetic final conclusion to base their stances on (than the extremes of openness which is what I've seen & come to expect from such excellent people). My great apologies to these 3 (and I'm sure the one of either Nick's or Phil's <the one where I didn't come off as racist b!got>, will in all likelyhood, be placed in most probably, this political differences realm poised against a very decent person- Greater Realm, as well). TexasPat ...Extremely sorry I was getting personal with that thread slighting you...  I just sincerely hope you can understand, that this becomes my inevitable arrows and slings whenever I see and am subject to numbers of polarizing political threads on this board...  Phil (from his OP post above), discussed people coming on here to take swings because they're too much of a p###y to do that in real-life-  I'd wish & hope people can understand, that I come on a NE Patriots & Game of Football MessageBoard, far more often than not, to try to uplift...Because I DO take swings in real life...and DO get into trouble.  THIS Board (at it's ideal), becomes not my form of displacement, but my form of the safe-haven ideal communal bonding that is harder for me (for some reason) to embody and simply attain, in the real world.  Again, I AM sorry...but those 3 seperate threads (2 together, 1 Seau concussion, 1 selfish NFL Player 1, and 1 earlier- where affordable healthcare is actually a bad thing), ALL of which- Placed on the heals of this Football Players vs owners thing, which took hold of discussions in such a detrimental way at length last offseason, AND on top of a more polarized political circumstance in this country's VERY uncertain future-  They're just too hard to deal with...The reason is: This issue is SO prevalent EVERY where else, and at ALL times right now...  Ya hear me?  Man I just hope so...  EVERY single one of us, IS worse because of this- We're more fractionalized and we're more polarized and less objective EN MASSE.  Our outspoken political stances during within the past 2 years, IS- Reason #1...and #2...and probably all the reasons just below the #10 mark. Kansas & Brady2Moss ...Swung at you-  My reason?  TexasPat's posts, and my final sentence ^ being the justifier (Trully great reasons to slight someone, right?). Babe - It's tough man...  I know you're bejesuss...I have zero doubt whatsoever.  But that's not what irks me (not at all even).  I don't care when a fan of another team comes here to post (many do...I don't-NEVER).  I DO care whenever someone comes here under false pretenses and insincere affronts to add ON-to their very individualised and personalized agenda to underscore this team or this team's fanbase...   I recall just about over a year ago, when you were slamming both Brady AND Belichick equally-  I said something to you like, "Ya know bejessus...It'll help matters IF you spent a little longer pretending to be a "diehard Pats Fan", than your current 1 week-1 month "Pats Fan", turned to Pats Bashing every single player, every single year, every coach, etc..  You did...sorta started to fool even me (long, loooong time).  But man...just come to us with what you are.  The people here that in the end, You WOULD want to respect you most...WILL inevitably, Respect You.  Instead, just like the only other person I've seen do this (bejessus), Every single time, I (and some others) DO attempt to give you accolades, or just totally turn the barrel of my own shots around in the other direction after you start acting deferential in some way, You then seem to IMMEDIATELY- Go straight for the jugular now that you apparently have a more open shot...  Just kinda tough makin' friends like that, ya know lol? ~~~ Lol, I'm gonna have to add on to this, seein' as I don't have a complete poster list on screen where I can just tick down my apologies 1 by 1...by 1...by 1....by 1 (missing 1 out of every 9 <or 30 /> posters).

I guess my old friend Lazz has put me on ignor... Nevertheless, Im still your biggest fan LazzKiss

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Re: BDC Insults : ... "it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" ....Posted by BabeParilli

hahahaha Babe that was almost as funny as Laz's line!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts