BDC (NYJoseph Memorial) Scoring Contest Registration and Week 1 Picks (POLL INSIDE)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

BDC (NYJoseph Memorial) Scoring Contest Registration and Week 1 Picks (POLL INSIDE)

Hey Everyone. Since NYJoseph appears to not be around to start the Scoring Contest Thread, I am running it. If he comes back, I can hand it back to him. 

Rules are the same as always. In case you haven't played before, here are the rules:

1. You pick one team each week and your point amount is equal to the number of points that the team you picked scores (example: If you pick the Pats and they score 30 points, you get 30 points).

2. You can only pick each team one time. For example, if you pick the Pats this week, you can't pick them for the rest of the year.

3. Your picks must be in before the start of the game that involves the team you chose. For example, if you want to pick the Pats this week, it must be in before 1 PM.

4. You can change your pick for the week as long as both the original team and the new team you are choosing have not started their games yet.

5. The person with the most points after week 17 is the regular season champion. 

6. There will be a playoff system to be announced later!

If you want to play, please put your week 1 pick below.

IMPORTANT: Do we want to have a bye week this year or not? Last year, we did in case people forgot to submit their pick. Vote yes or no below.

Here are the games this week (all times in EST):

9/4:

Packers @ Seahawks - 8:30 PM

9/7:

Bills @ Bears - 1 PM

Bengals @ Ravens - 1 PM

Browns @ Steelers - 1 PM

Redskins @ Texans - 1 PM

Jaguars @ Eagles - 1 PM

Titans @ Chiefs - 1 PM

Patriots @ Dolphins - 1 PM

Vikings @ Rams - 1 PM

Saint @ Falcons - 1 PM

Raiders @ Jets - 1 PM

Panthers @ Buccaneers - 4:25 PM

49ers @ Cowboys - 4:25 PM

Colts @ Broncos - 8:30 PM

9/8:

Giants @ Lions - 7:10 PM

Chargers @ Cardinals - 10:20 PM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: BDC (NYJoseph Memorial) Scoring Contest Registration and Week 1 Picks (POLL INSIDE)

Eagles please

But, but I'm a good poster!

Remember Tyler Sash!  Rinngggg ringgggg

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10930324

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: BDC (NYJoseph Memorial) Scoring Contest Registration and Week 1 Picks (POLL INSIDE)

eagles--thanks ayyyboston, didn't see poll  I 'm for bye week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JOHNharvey12345. Show JOHNharvey12345's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

eagles--thanks ayyyboston, didn't see poll  I 'm for bye week.

Bears please

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Lions for me.... I am good either way on the bye week but it might be easier for Ayyy if he didn't have to track everyone's bye.

I enjoyed this last year.... thanks for volunteering Ayyy.... much appreciated!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I'd like the Eagles please.Thanks

"Another day closer to the parade"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I'm in, and thanks for doing this.  I'll take the Saints please.  LTP

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

And I vote in favor of a bye week, like last year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Chiefs please. Thanks Ayyy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Ya I am leaning towards a bye week...that way, if anyone forgets to put their pick in one week, they don't get messed up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Here's the link to the Google Doc. I'll post it again in next week's thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MvmbbTxpnyCuGMDVjZCK3xUEDnRM5hs_ah2ZGcsQG0/edit#gid=0" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MvmbbTxpnyCuGMDVjZCK3xUEDnRM5hs_ah2ZGcsQG0/edit#gid=0

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

Philly.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Eagles please

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

bump

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

bump  come on guys get in here it's fun and you can play all season!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

San Francisco 49ers for me, thanks!

Isn't this the contest where everyone posts ahem... no disrespect NEGame2... barely legal photos of the cheerleaders for the team you pick??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

San Francisco 49ers for me, thanks!

Isn't this the contest where everyone posts ahem... no disrespect NEGame2... barely legal photos of the cheerleaders for the team you pick??

Thanks Ayyy. Chicago Bears please. Yes on bye.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

What the heck, I'll take a seat on the eagles bandwagon. Thanks for stepping up Ayyy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

bump...really hoping we can get some more players!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Eagles for me also. Yes to the Bye and thanks for effort.

/x/details.png/x/bookmark.png

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Chicago.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

I' ll play. Saints for me. Thanks! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Bumping again, and I am for a bye week as well.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

OK, I'll play along. Give me the Bears. I am for bye week with a twist: if you did submit your picks 17 times, at the end of the season the lowest score does not count toward your total score.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvegas74. Show dvegas74's posts

Id like to join please. Ill take San Fran this week!

Sections
Shortcuts