Hey Everyone. Since NYJoseph appears to not be around to start the Scoring Contest Thread, I am running it. If he comes back, I can hand it back to him.
Rules are the same as always. In case you haven't played before, here are the rules:
1. You pick one team each week and your point amount is equal to the number of points that the team you picked scores (example: If you pick the Pats and they score 30 points, you get 30 points).
2. You can only pick each team one time. For example, if you pick the Pats this week, you can't pick them for the rest of the year.
3. Your picks must be in before the start of the game that involves the team you chose. For example, if you want to pick the Pats this week, it must be in before 1 PM.
4. You can change your pick for the week as long as both the original team and the new team you are choosing have not started their games yet.
5. The person with the most points after week 17 is the regular season champion.
6. There will be a playoff system to be announced later!
If you want to play, please put your week 1 pick below.
IMPORTANT: Do we want to have a bye week this year or not? Last year, we did in case people forgot to submit their pick. Vote yes or no below.
Here are the games this week (all times in EST):
Packers @ Seahawks - 8:30 PM
Bills @ Bears - 1 PM
Bengals @ Ravens - 1 PM
Browns @ Steelers - 1 PM
Redskins @ Texans - 1 PM
Jaguars @ Eagles - 1 PM
Titans @ Chiefs - 1 PM
Patriots @ Dolphins - 1 PM
Vikings @ Rams - 1 PM
Saint @ Falcons - 1 PM
Raiders @ Jets - 1 PM
Panthers @ Buccaneers - 4:25 PM
49ers @ Cowboys - 4:25 PM
Colts @ Broncos - 8:30 PM
Giants @ Lions - 7:10 PM
Chargers @ Cardinals - 10:20 PM