BDC Please wake up and BAN this trouble maker action-jackson. We dont need threads from 2008,2009 brought back filling page 1 of the forum.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

CC has been replaced as the most annoying "poster"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Agree.

It's bad enough we have to fight our way through the useless drivel of Trolls but this Action Jackson has no purpose other than to destroy this forum.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Agree.

It's bad enough we have to fight our way through the useless drivel of Trolls but this Action Jackson has no purpose other than to destroy this forum.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Agree.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

Agree.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I sometimes find myself going back looking for an old thread and wind up perusing the stacks... that being said I don't usually bump them unless it's relevant to a current conversation.  

I do love how most (if not all) of the posters here who knock Belichick for his picks and free agents, how those same negative Nancies loved the pick ups at the time...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nothing wrong with bumping classic Kmax posts.  People can learn from his Genius.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Nothing wrong with bumping classic Kmax posts.  People can learn from his Genius.

Sections
Shortcuts