BDC User Mock Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: BDC User Mock Draft

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

The pick is in..... (thanks guys)

1. KC- LUKE JOECKEL, OT. not sure KC will make this pick but if they cant trade down they take the consensus best LT in the draft. Jacksonville is on the clock....

2 Jax- DE/OLB Dion Jordan- They need edge players and this kid has as much upside as any player in this class. MB.

3 Oak- DT Sharrif Floyd

4 Philly-CB Dee Milliner

5 Detroit- OT Eric Fisher

6 San Diego- (Acquires pick from Cleveland for pick #11, #79 and #110) OT Lane Johnson- This move is a necessity for San Diego as OT is their biggest need and he's that last potential stud LT available. MB

7 Arizona-G Chance Warmack

8 Buffalo-QB Geno Smith

9 NY Jets-DE/OLB Barkevious MINGO - Jets need some Defensive help Esp with the potential of losing Revis...maybe on draft day....we'll see....

10 Tennesse- DT Star Lotolelei. Still need help on OL but the best DT on the board to enticing to pass up!

11 Cleveland- CB Xavier Rhodes... this kid is gonna look great across from Joe Haden. MB

12 Miami-Ezekiel Ansah falls out of the top 10 and Miami quickly pounces.

13 Tampa Bay- DT Sheldon Richardson

14 Carolina-WR Cordarelle Patterson Steve Smith isn`t getting younger

15 New Orleans- OL Jon Cooper

16 St Louis - FS Kenny Vaccaro

17 Pittsburgh- OLB Jarvis Jones MB.

18 Dallas- OL DJ Fluker/ The 'Boys have huge OL needs. Tavon Austin tempting but the OL needs are to great.

19 NY Football Giants- OKafor... Osi needs to be replaced.

20 Chicago- LB Kevin Minter

21 Cincinatti- WR Justin Hunter. Gives the red riffle a big time threat oppisite AJ Green, another weapon could help them overcome the first round exit of the past two years.

22 St Louis- WR Tavon Austin- Safe to say that they need WR's.

23 Minnesota-WR Keenan Allen Vikings needs to add weapons to Ponder. Jennings, Rudolph,Allen good group.

24 Indianapolis-DT Sylvester Williams

25 Minnesota- ILB Manti Te'o

26 Green bay-RB Eddie Lacy

27 Houston-WR DeAndre Hopkins

28 Denver- DE Tank Carradine

29 New England-

30 Atlanta-

31 San Fran-

32 Baltimore-

youre dead to me for that 

:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

NEED TO REPICK san fran WERNER WAS OFF THE TABLE

The pick is in..... (thanks guys)

1. KC- LUKE JOECKEL, OT. not sure KC will make this pick but if they cant trade down they take the consensus best LT in the draft. Jacksonville is on the clock....

2 Jax- DE/OLB Dion Jordan- They need edge players and this kid has as much upside as any player in this class. MB.

3 Oak- DT Sharrif Floyd

4 Philly-CB Dee Milliner

5 Detroit- OT Eric Fisher

6 San Diego- (Acquires pick from Cleveland for pick #11, #79 and #110) OT Lane Johnson- This move is a necessity for San Diego as OT is their biggest need and he's that last potential stud LT available. MB

7 Arizona-G Chance Warmack

8 Buffalo-QB Geno Smith

9 NY Jets-DE/OLB Barkevious MINGO - Jets need some Defensive help Esp with the potential of losing Revis...maybe on draft day....we'll see....

10 Tennesse- DT Star Lotolelei. Still need help on OL but the best DT on the board to enticing to pass up!

11 Cleveland- CB Xavier Rhodes... this kid is gonna look great across from Joe Haden. MB

12 Miami-Ezekiel Ansah falls out of the top 10 and Miami quickly pounces.

13 Tampa Bay- DT Sheldon Richardson

14 Carolina-WR Cordarelle Patterson Steve Smith isn`t getting younger

15 New Orleans- OL Jon Cooper

16 St Louis - FS Kenny Vaccaro

17 Pittsburgh- OLB Jarvis Jones MB.

18 Dallas- OL DJ Fluker/ The 'Boys have huge OL needs. Tavon Austin tempting but the OL needs are to great.

19 NY Football Giants- OKafor... Osi needs to be replaced.

20 Chicago- LB Kevin Minter

21 Cincinatti- WR Justin Hunter. Gives the red riffle a big time threat oppisite AJ Green, another weapon could help them overcome the first round exit of the past two years.

22 St Louis- WR Tavon Austin- Safe to say that they need WR's.

23 Minnesota-WR Keenan Allen Vikings needs to add weapons to Ponder. Jennings, Rudolph,Allen good group.

24 Indianapolis-DT Sylvester Williams

25 Minnesota- ILB Manti Te'o

26 Green bay-RB Eddie Lacy

27 Houston-WR DeAndre Hopkins

28 Denver- DE Tank Carradine

29 New England- Bjorn Werner was the pick

30 Atlanta- TYLER EIFERT SELECTED BY HOMECHEESE

31 San Fran-

32 Baltimore-

re werner, ill take it.

hes who i started with without regard to where they will go at teh very beginning.

id be happy with he or carradine. very happy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

So Justin hunter going 21 and Hopkins going 27, I'm hoping one or both will be there at 29 and Pats snag one of them...... 

pass on hunter prefer rogers. ill take hopkins but need to land carradine or oakafor as well or forget hopkins and could grab rogers and dobson or woods along with carradine or okafor 

pass rusher #1 need

big outside wr #2 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Medic87's comment:

We all know he trades out.  The value between late 1st and mid 2nd are virtually the same at almost every position.

sorry no way carradine or werner or hopkins have equal value in rd 2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to NOISE's comment:

So Justin hunter going 21 and Hopkins going 27, I'm hoping one or both will be there at 29 and Pats snag one of them...... 

pass on hunter prefer rogers. ill take hopkins but need to land carradine or oakafor as well or forget hopkins and could grab rogers and dobson or woods along with carradine or okafor 

pass rusher #1 need

big outside wr #2 

I understand why people like Carradine, but every game in 2012 it was Werner that jumped off the tape. Many of Carradines sacks came from Werner flushing the pocket. I know he has the physical tools but I wouldn't touch him. I think Hopkins is hands down the best WR in this class and I hope the Pats get a chance on Werner or Hopkins at 29. If not than hopefully they trade back.

Sections
Shortcuts