be afraid rex.be real afraid!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

be afraid rex.be real afraid!

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/08/rex_ ryan_im_not.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: be afraid rex.be real afraid!

In Response to be afraid rex.be real afraid!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/08/rex_ ryan_im_not.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77wt2xBOuCM

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

The fact that he had to come and spout all that c@#$ is simply an admission of what he wants to deny....btw, did any one check to see if Rex was wearing yellow pants or a two-tone pair of trousers with mustard being the dominant color?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

he's just like his daddy both figure if you talk like the schoolyard bully someone will run away,he's got a surprise coming where the Patriots are concerned,because if ever there was a team that owned another then it would be the Patriots owning the Jests.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

I'm sure we will put up 50 on them in the first game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Arc Light!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmassgreg. Show wmassgreg's posts

the death star will destroy the jets!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Rex and Reed start with the letter "R".  Another word that starts with the letter "R" is Rookie, as in Rookie quarterback and Rookie head coach.

Oh!  Rex Reed!  Isn't he a film critic?  I meant, um, oh never mind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

In unrelated news, Rex Ryan is pregnant with twins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeseymole. Show cheeseymole's posts

In Response to Re: be afraid rex.be real afraid!:
    [QUOTE]In unrelated news, Rex Ryan is pregnant with twins.
    Posted by patpscyho[/QUOTE]

But he's no Charlie Weiss.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

The guy knows what he's doing.  New York is a huge media market.  He's fostering a personality that will get his name and face in the papers so that when he quits coaching, he can make a boatload in advertising.  Joe Torre's face is all over the city. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

In Response to be afraid rex.be real afraid!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/08/rex_ ryan_im_not.htm
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Didn't like his old man and I don't care for him either.

The Jets are going to stink this season.  STINK.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

There's an old farmers saying that goes"The rooster who crows the loudest is the first one to get his head cut off for dinner".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

At least the JESTS finally have a coach who is real and doesn't give a damn what the media jerks think....similar to BB. Let's get a good rivalry going for the next 10 years...nothing wrong with that. By the way, does Rex look ready to pop? I mean, this dude has himself a genuine, about-to-have-quintuplets, gut. For health reasons, I hope he does something about that; we need to have him around for the fun of beating him twice a year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

TIME OUT!!!!!!      TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: be afraid rex.be real afraid!:
    [QUOTE]At least the JESTS finally have a coach who is real and doesn't give a damn what the media jerks think....similar to BB. Let's get a good rivalry going for the next 10 years...nothing wrong with that. By the way, does Rex look ready to pop? I mean, this dude has himself a genuine, about-to-have-quintuplets, gut. For health reasons, I hope he does something about that; we need to have him around for the fun of beating him twice a year.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

I disagree with this entirely.

A coach who didn't give a damn what the media thought would give the media very little to work with; such a coach as Bill Belichick. Ryan is ranting and raving and serving up quotables like a marginal lunatic. He is enough of a coach to know that his team is going to blow donut holes this season and he's making his impression with talk to counter the very strong possibility that there isn't going to be any action. I don't blame him for this -- he needs time to put his stamp on this collection of rejects and half-tards so that he might still have a job in three or four years when they might be good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Let's get a good rivalry going for the next 10 years...nothing wrong with that.

HERESY AND SACRILEGE!
    We don't need no stinkin' rivalry. Certainly not with the Jerks.
    I want boring blowouts. Run up the score. Go Pats!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I actually like this and think its good for the Pats/Jets border-war rivalry.  When Mangini left, I thought the rivarly might die down but not anymore.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

nothing like a motivation tool to let the pats put the smack down on the jets.

Sections
Shortcuts