Be Honest...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Be Honest...

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to Godvernment's comment:

how many people cried after hearing welker is skipping town for a few extra bucks? 

I DID! TEARS OF JOY! I've been calling for this since last winter before they franchised BUTTERFINGERS, the Rondo of the NE PATRIOTS! And I got hammered for suggesting that BB was close to done with this dwarf. Wes, take your two most memorable plays, TWO DROPPED BALLS, that likely changed history, and go snuggle up to that HUGE MELLON HEAD. You deserve one-another...two fading stat monsters. 

Ha! don't hold back rally, tell em how you really feel!!!!!! lmao!!!

HA! It just feels so good to know that he isn't gonna be here anymore. Big time payers make big time plays in THE BIGGEST GAMES. Wes showed us that for two years in a row, he just isn't good enough. Lost his nerve when we needed him the most. Hey WES, IN YOUR FACE!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Whether you think it's a bad move or not,

I think it was handled poorly by both sides. Welker has been a great Patriot and his exit should have been able to leave without all the nonsense that occured.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

I CRIED TEARS OF JOY! I've been calling for this since last winter before they franchised BUTTERFINGERS, the Rondo of the NE PATRIOTS! And I got hammered for suggesting that BB was close to done with this dwarf. Wes, take your two most memorable plays, TWO DROPPED BALLS, that likely changed history, and go snuggle up to that HUGE MELLON HEAD. You deserve one-another...two fading stat monsters.

I don't get it, I really don't.  One of the biggest weapons on offense, never misses time, still playing at a high level and this is what some of the fans think?  WoW!  We really do suck as a fan base, no wonder people hate the Pats and their fans so much.

Woah there TB12!

How do do you get "we suck as a fan base" from a handful of posters on BDC who for whatever their reasons are don't like Wes Welker?  

I'll bet you for every Patriot Fan fan who is glad to see WW gone, there are Ten Patriot Fans who are sad to see him leave while hoping that somehow everything works out the best for all concerned.

The problem is the ones who show so much disrespect are much louder and more willing to share their thoughts then the ones who respect the players for what they do for the team.  Really, just seeing so much negativity to a guy who did so much for the team is pretty sickening, it really is.  I have friends who are not Pats fans and to hear them say this exact same that I am saying is pretty telling.   

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to SUZUKIGSXR's comment:

Looks like Brady will have to start learning again how to get other recievers involved and target the open reciever for a change, instead of relying heavily on two recievers every game.(Welker, Gronk)

Who else can he throw to?  AH81 is hurt often, and hasn't been really dependable, Lloyd he has worked with and has put up some good numbers, but still has problems getting open, Gronk has been hurt, but when he is in there he gets open and is dependable, Welker seemed to be the main guy to get open, along with Gronk when he is in there.  And you can say what you want about drops, he drops less then AH81 btw, his drop rate is nowhere near what people make it out to be, especially with the amount of passes he gets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I did not like it. I still don't.

It's one thing if there is a personal grudge that grew between Kraft/BB and WW. If not, this move is based too much on a hunch -- that Amendola will stay healthy. On a logical level, it's premature to say his performance will decline and a big gamble to say that Amendola can stay healthy enough to play a lot of games when he has not in two years.

That said, I am over it. I can live with it. I will give it a chance.

I will whine again if the gamble does not pay off -- i.e. Amendola goes down again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I CRIED TEARS OF JOY! I've been calling for this since last winter before they franchised BUTTERFINGERS, the Rondo of the NE PATRIOTS! And I got hammered for suggesting that BB was close to done with this dwarf. Wes, take your two most memorable plays, TWO DROPPED BALLS, that likely changed history, and go snuggle up to that HUGE MELLON HEAD. You deserve one-another...two fading stat monsters.

I don't get it, I really don't.  One of the biggest weapons on offense, never misses time, still playing at a high level and this is what some of the fans think?  WoW!  We really do suck as a fan base, no wonder people hate the Pats and their fans so much.

Hi TFB12, remember me from about this time last year? We had several exchanges on Waste Welker. Remember, I said they would be done with him soon anyway, so whay not cut bait instead of putting the tag on him? "One of the biggest weapons"? REALLY?  the guy dropped the ball on the two BIGGEST PLAYS OF HIS CARREER! and he still quaifies as a BIG Weapon? NO, dude, he qualifies a BIG FAILURE! Welker has never been anything but a good, FORTUNATE player who caught the ball form one of, if not the best quarterback that any of us has ever seen play. Put BIG TIME pressure on Wes, and he crumbled....TWO YEARS IN A ROW.....likely contributing, if not directly costing the Patriots 2 NFL Championships. Had we replaced him last year, we would not have missed him, or his dropped ball in the AFC championship. I KNOW, "WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE WITHOUT HIM!!!" BS!!! Troy Brown was the guy before him, and now DA or someone else will fill the hole that this cocky, yet sheepish in the BIG GAMES, little dwarf leaves behind. About 2.5-years ago, he forgot for and with whom he played. INDIVIDUAL STATS DON'T MEAN JACK! ASK DAN MARINO, RANDY MOSS, PAYTON MANNING, etc., etc., etc. Wes is just another stat machine, who unfortunately for the Patriots, was directly responsible for NOT WINNING the BIG GAME by dropping the 2 BIGGEST BALLS OF HIS CARREER! We kept him a year too long. HOW DID WE EVER WIN 3 SUPER BOWLS WITHOUT THIS SELF MADE MARTYR, YET NOT A SINGLE ONE WITH HIM? Stop whining, PLEASE!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hi TFB12, remember me from about this time last year? We had several exchanges on Waste Welker. Remember, I said they would be done with him soon anyway, so whay not cut bait instead of putting the tag on him? "One of the biggest weapons"? REALLY?  the guy dropped the ball on the two BIGGEST PLAYS OF HIS CARREER! and he still quaifies as a BIG Weapon? NO, dude, he qualifies a BIG FAILURE! Welker has never been anything but a good, FORTUNATE player who caught the ball form one of, if not the best quarterback that any of us has ever seen play. Put BIG TIME pressure on Wes, and he crumbled....TWO YEARS IN A ROW.....likely contributing, if not directly costing the Patriots 2 NFL Championships. Had we replaced him last year, we would not have missed him, or his dropped ball in the AFC championship. I KNOW, "WE WOULDN'T HAVEW BEEN THERE WITHIUT HIM!!!" BS!!! Troy Brown was the guy before him, and now DA or someone else will fill the hole that this cocky, yet sheepish in the BIG GAMES, little dwarf leaves behind. About 2.5-years ago, he forgot for and with whom he played. INDIVIDUAL STATS DON'T MEAN JACK! ASK DAN MARINO, RANDY MOSS, PAYTON MANNING, etc., etc., etc. Wes is just another stat machine, who unfortunately for the Patriots, was directly responsible for NOT WINNING the BIG GAME by dropping the 2 BIGGEST BALLS OF HIS CARREER! We kept him a year too long. HOW DID WE EVER WIN 3 SUPER BOWLS WITHOUT THIS SELF MADE MARTYR, YET NOT A SINGLE ONE WITH HIM? Stop whining, PLEASE!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

who has been louder than you when it comes to butterfinger wes? should we go back and count all the wes welker threads you've created recently? 

we aren't louder, we just make more sense and were correct. 

I am one of the few I talked about.  As for making sense, Amendola hasn't done anything in two years, hasn't played a down on this offense and you are already saying this was a great move, Welker was nothing, that Amendola is going to be better then Welker.  I hope so, but give me a break! That makes no sense, you are delusional.  Easy for you to do tho, if your wrong all you have to do is change your screen name and come back as someone new singing a different tune.  Who were you before now?  469 posts in less then a month tells me you have been here long before now under different screen names?  Why... Troll!?!?!?!  I have had the same one since 2008, never posted under a different screen name,  I like Amendola, I think he will be good if he can stay on the field, I just dont think he can.  If he does, I hope I can be praising the guy week in and week out, but you gotta prove it first.  Instead you bash a player who has proved it, week in and week out, year in and year out.  You are just a troll and you know it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hi TFB12, remember me from about this time last year? We had several exchanges on Waste Welker. Remember, I said they would be done with him soon anyway, so whay not cut bait instead of putting the tag on him? "One of the biggest weapons"? REALLY?  the guy dropped the ball on the two BIGGEST PLAYS OF HIS CARREER! and he still quaifies as a BIG Weapon? NO, dude, he qualifies a BIG FAILURE! Welker has never been anything but a good, FORTUNATE player who caught the ball form one of, if not the best quarterback that any of us has ever seen play. Put BIG TIME pressure on Wes, and he crumbled....TWO YEARS IN A ROW.....likely contributing, if not directly costing the Patriots 2 NFL Championships. Had we replaced him last year, we would not have missed him, or his dropped ball in the AFC championship. I KNOW, "WE WOULDN'T HAVEW BEEN THERE WITHIUT HIM!!!" BS!!! Troy Brown was the guy before him, and now DA or someone else will fill the hole that this cocky, yet sheepish in the BIG GAMES, little dwarf leaves behind. About 2.5-years ago, he forgot for and with whom he played. INDIVIDUAL STATS DON'T MEAN JACK! ASK DAN MARINO, RANDY MOSS, PAYTON MANNING, etc., etc., etc. Wes is just another stat machine, who unfortunately for the Patriots, was directly responsible for NOT WINNING the BIG GAME by dropping the 2 BIGGEST BALLS OF HIS CARREER! We kept him a year too long. HOW DID WE EVER WIN 3 SUPER BOWLS WITHOUT THIS SELF MADE MARTYR, YET NOT A SINGLE ONE WITH HIM? Stop whining, PLEASE!

Amazing!  Unbelievable!  doesn't even deserve a response! But thanks for helping me prove my point.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

i thought it was clear that my previous moniker was "ricky1284"... which i had since 2005 and was banned for no good reason.

it was a great move because NE got younger, bigger, and faster. i also believe the change will light a fire under brady and motivate him. like i said before, the worst that can happen is the Amendola helps NE win just as many rings as Wes did, 0.

Hahaha, they always say that.  Sorry, never noticed you before!!  LOL!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Amazing!  Unbelievable!  doesn't even deserve a response!

Too late, you did respond. Also, what is unbelievable about the truth? We are looking at this in retrospect. Everything that I said actualy happened. What is so unblievable is the strength of your mancrush on a guy who doesn't even know who you are. HE's GONE, DUDE.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Woah there TB12!

How do do you get "we suck as a fan base" from a handful of posters on BDC who for whatever their reasons are don't like Wes Welker?  

I'll bet you for every Patriot Fan fan who is glad to see WW gone, there are Ten Patriot Fans who are sad to see him leave while hoping that somehow everything works out the best for all concerned.

The problem is the ones who show so much disrespect are much louder and more willing to share their thoughts then the ones who respect the players for what they do for the team.  Really, just seeing so much negativity to a guy who did so much for the team is pretty sickening, it really is.  I have friends who are not Pats fans and to hear them say this exact same that I am saying is pretty telling.   

Perhaps this is true and negativity can win but only if you let it.   That's not to say I won't say my piece and be done with it.  It's just that after awhile, arguing against negativity can drain you so much that effectiveness in the argument can get less and less as emotion gets more and more.  

You are too good to get sucked into this trap.   JMNSHO    :) 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Perhaps this is true and negativity can win but only if you let it.   That's not to say I won't say my piece and be done with it.  It's just that after awhile, arguing against negativity can drain you so much that effectiveness in the argument can get less and less as emotion gets more and more.  

depends on how you look at it. since welker has left it appears that TFB is the one giving off negative vibes. the people who wanted welker gone are happy and have a positive outlook on NE's future.

Now then, Godvernment, you are far too good to get sucked into this trap of negativity that TFB12 has set!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

depends on how you look at it. since welker has left it appears that TFB is the one giving off negative vibes. the people who wanted welker gone are happy and have a positive outlook on NE's future.

Its one thing to be happy that Welker is gone but another to be so disrespectful to the guy that gave everything he had to the Pats (I'm not saying you have because I really haven't read many of your posts but many others are). Its not entirely his fault they didn't win the SB, plenty of guys messed up, can't blame it on a single play.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Now then, Godvernment, you are far too good to get sucked into this trap of negativity that TFB12 has set!

i agree, what was i thinking?

All hail the MELLON HEAD and his new found DWARF. May they reign in Mile High relishing the opportunity to share the single SB Championship they have between them during their combined 23-years of NFL experience. Never fear! They have built AMAZING STATS during thsoe 2+ decades! Who needs NFL Championships when you can have MVPs and individual records? We come from the Rajon Rondo blood line.......

Sections
Shortcuts