Be Honest...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Re: Be Honest...

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

Perhaps this is true and negativity can win but only if you let it.   That's not to say I won't say my piece and be done with it.  It's just that after awhile, arguing against negativity can drain you so much that effectiveness in the argument can get less and less as emotion gets more and more.  

You are too good to get sucked into this trap.   JMNSHO    :) 

depends on how you look at it. since welker has left it appears that TFB is the one giving off negative vibes. the people who wanted welker gone are happy and have a positive outlook on NE's future.

Well we all have are own opinions.  I don't necessarily agree with TFB's opinion or your opinion for that matter.  This is because I have my own opinion and that is as a Patriots fan and a fan of WW, I am sorry to see him go.  But, I look forward to the upcoming season with the same optimism that I do every season.  

My days of being a Patriot Fan goes back to when they were the doormat of the NFL.   This includes remembering when we had Mike Taliafero and Joe Kapp as our QB's in 1970 which led us to the Number 1 Pick in the NFL and Jim Plunkett.  Plunkett was a fan favorite who eventually got traded along with countless fan favorites who have been traded, released or who left for more money elsewhere throughout the past 40 Plus Years.    And after all the fan favorites who have left the Patriots, they have become a team that many people hate and an organization that many other franchises have tried to emulate.    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Yep sorry to see him go but he was older and not as quick. In DA they get 6 yrs younger, faster and a bit taller.BTW just remember WW was nothing great in Miami (he was almost cut twice) except for a few games. It was BB who saw what he became and he probably sees that in DA.

DA's injury history is the wildcard here. I'll wait to grumble until I see what he does but if he plays only ten games...this was stupid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I loved Wes, he was the best boyfriend I ever had--we had so much fun! Watching him play for the Patriots was great. O sure there were a few bumps in the road-yeh Wes you know what I mean- but you certainly made me feel excited. NOW you've dumped me for that b i t c h down the road. You kno. the one I hate more than anyone. and you expect me to say ok sweetie, good luck and I don't blame you, she's so much prettier than me.??? I feel jilted, I feel betrayed, and all along you said you cared. So if I call you a traitor and a little f u c k e r--you have to understand you are just an ex to me now. :( 

ouch

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I'm not worried. BB has a plan. We will still have the best offense next season, and maybe less drops in critical times of critical games

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

Perhaps this is true and negativity can win but only if you let it.   That's not to say I won't say my piece and be done with it.  It's just that after awhile, arguing against negativity can drain you so much that effectiveness in the argument can get less and less as emotion gets more and more.  

You are too good to get sucked into this trap.   JMNSHO    :) 

Thanks buddy! 

Trolls, every forum has them and it doesn't take long until they you can see right through them and is evident what their motives are.  They know nothing about football, probably never played it, we have seen their type around here before.  Lots of hot air and no substance.     

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

I loved Wes, he was the best boyfriend I ever had--we had so much fun! Watching him play for the Patriots was great. O sure there were a few bumps in the road-yeh Wes you know what I mean- but you certainly made me feel excited. NOW you've dumped me for that b i t c h down the road. You kno. the one I hate more than anyone. and you expect me to say ok sweetie, good luck and I don't blame you, she's so much prettier than me.??? I feel jilted, I feel betrayed, and all along you said you cared. So if I call you a traitor and a little f u c k e r--you have to understand you are just an ex to me now. :( 

ouch

geez guys- laugh it was meant to be funny. but on the other hand it's how I feel about him now.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

look, another negative post by TFB. what a miserable troll...

Hahaha, what did you say your previous screen name was?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

I was shocked! I can only imagine what Brady was thinking! He reconstructs his deal to free up cap room to get Welker and then management and BB pull this stunt!?

Lets not forget that Brady also gave himself a 27 million $$ raise in that restructuring and you all praised him as the worlds best team guy. I find that laughable but i know my audience.

I hope that Amendola plays as much as he did last year...11 games and the pats fall flat on their faces in the playoffs again.

Good Luck Wes! You will be missed in NE more then you will ever know...Now what are all the fans gioing to do with their Welker jerseys?

Will Kraft retire Welkers jersey now that he stabbed him in the back??

And you guys the thought the Jets were a team in disarray!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Honestly, after Brady did what he did, did they (BB & Kraft) walk away giddy with the thought they got away with one?  In the corporate world it is about the company, isn't it.

Anyway....   The Pats will find another player to stick in the lineup and the fans will fall in love with that player too.  Simply have to learn, as a fan, it is a business for both players and team... sometimes a player will give a hometown discount, sometimes they don't, while the team is more cut throat as it is their money.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Didn't Welker make some sticking it too bill comment?   I don't think that helped the relationship

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

ouch

geez guys- laugh it was meant to be funny. but on the other hand it's how I feel about him now.

sorry, i got a smile reading it, but i didn't expect the expletive at the end. that was the ouch part

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Hmmm, Wes marries a women from Denver and come free agent time he ends up in Denver. Don't think for a minute TB and BB weren't in on Wes's plans. He just wanted to be happy living near his new family. Its a good thing for a good guy. 

TB is amazing. We often overlook that. He makes ordinary players look good and good players look great. 

Enjoy the show while you can.