BE POSITIVE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

BE POSITIVE

After carefully thinking about this and listening to some of these fickle Patriots fans (i.e. the ones who like to jump ship at any given bad play), I have decided to keep this BE POSTIVE phrase has my slogan.  You might have seen it on the game thread.  I will like to thank the real Patriots fans for your support for the team.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

BE POSITIVE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Re: BE POSITIVE

Figure we won and that's what counts. We beat one of the better defenses, best scoring defense in the NFL. We had the ball for less than 20 minutes, and did enough for a win. We are 1 win away from getting home field throughout the playoffs. Pats always seem to also have tough time against QB's that they don't have much film to go on (Colt McCoy, AJ Feely). Plus once we can get some depth back at DLine and Spikes back that will help in the run D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I'm always try to look on the positive side as far as the Pats are concerned. I think the return of the many D players out will put the run stopping back in the D.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The future has never looked brighter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm positive the Pats are going to put me in cardiac arrest if they play another one like Sunday night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to BE POSITIVE:
    After carefully thinking about this and listening to some of these fickle Patriots fans (i.e. the ones who like to jump ship at any given bad play), I have decided to keep this BE POSTIVE phrase has my slogan.  You might have seen it on the game thread.  I will like to thank the real Patriots fans for your support for the team. GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!! BE POSITIVE
    Posted by mississippipatfan

great post and thread

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: BE POSITIVE:
    I'm positive the Pats are going to put me in cardiac arrest if they play another one like Sunday night.
    Posted by p-mike

they won't, i see a couple clinics taking place in the next 2 weekends, kinda like tune-ups for the playoffs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Being positive is toast.....actually good post I'm always positive except when I'm negative 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's funny when you even have to say that about a 12-2 team.  I remember when Paul K put up his predictions early in the Preseason and said 12-4 everybody freaked out and said he was nuts.  Hah!.  He adjusted that a few weeks later to 14-2.  Hmmmmmmmmm.  What did he know that other people didn't?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

Thank you Mississippi,
    After watching the game Sunday and reading the game thread, you would think we were down by 20 rather than in a close game. 
    Fair weather fans abandoning a sinking ship?
    C'mon now. They can't all be blowouts.

12-2. Let's enjoy the ride.
    Be Positive. I know I am.

Merry Christmas to all! (even the Jets)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reloadedagent31. Show Reloadedagent31's posts

I understand to some that it's Superbowl or bust and anything less than that is a disappointment. However, you have to give credit to this organization. I have yet to hear any analysts or announcers say that the team misses Kevin Faulk, Leigh Bodden, Randy Moss, etc. I don't know how this season will end, but it's been a pleasant surprise given this is a supposed 'rebuilding year'. Leigh Bodden goes down to an injury, and who would have guessed the CB tandem who has played a total of 5 NFL games would actually be serviceable? Forget #2 CB, Devin McCourty is making a case to the #1 CB in 2011. Kyle Arrington may not be an elite corner, but as the #2 CB he has proven to be much better than the likes of Shawn Springs, Jonathan Wilhite, Deltha O'Neal & Ellis Hobbs III. Imagine Leigh Bodden coming back healthy with him & McCourty on the outside w/ Darius Butler/Kyle Arrington/Jonathan Wilhite covering receivers #3-5.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

This team has already far exceeded my expectations for this season.  So far it's been one of the most enjoyable seasons for me because of all the unknowns at the beginning.  All the rookies and second year players.  Will or which rookies will contribute?  What second year players will or won't make the jump from their rookie year?  Would Welker be his old self?  Will they actually use the two tight end formation more since they drafted two TE's in the draft?  And then ofcourse the whole Moss saga.  Welker and the offense will suffer without Randy "stretching the field".   Being 12-2 is just icing on the cake.  Ofcourse winning the Superbowl would be like the cherry on the top.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reloadedagent31. Show Reloadedagent31's posts

Espera un momento. Looking at the stats, Matt Flynn threw for less than 230 yards. Over 140 yards were given up on the ground, but Ron Brace was out that game. I think Brandon Deaderick left early as well. Myron Pryor & Mike Wright were out as well which meant the Vince Wilfork, Gerard Warren & Kyle Love all had extensive playing time in sub-packages. I don't like that 27 was scored on the defense, but given 84 plays on defense they could have easily given up 32 had they given in.

Looking on the other side of the ball, New England just scored 24 points in 20 minutes and 40ish offensive plays against the top scoring defense in the league. In addition, they won the turnover battle 2-0: One was a TD and the other ended the game. Clay Matthews was silent all game. I don't care if Light & Vollmer held him alone or needed help. If not, maybe the future looks even brighter. If they did, bottom line it worked. I thought all 3 sacks allowed came from the inside.  

Sections
Shortcuts