Be ready for an angry Pittsburgh team.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Be ready for an angry Pittsburgh team.

Pirates?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pirates?

[/QUOTE]

I think the Pirates are happy with they way they came along this year. I was hoping for a Pirates-Rex Sox World Series, since both teams actually play together like a team. The Pirates were always a classy organization who got the bad luck of having a total bozo for a majority owner for 15 years. Looks like the new majority owner really wants to get things back to the way they were.

As far as the Steelers, I would be more worried about them being P.O.'d about their season so far if Cowher was still the coach. He had a way of getting them fired up. Tomlin is usless in that regard. I don't think he has a clue on how to turn things around. I doubt the Rooney are going to fire him any time soon unless this continues for a few seasons.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That'd be a worrisome proposition if they were any good. But they're old and slow on defense and their O-line is in tatters. They're not as talented as Miami.

[/QUOTE]

I know they are an old team, but I feel like they might still be able to rise up and give us a tough game next week.

[/QUOTE]

First half, sure.  Brady needs to wake up, though. At this point, if you had told me our biggest concern is Brady, I would have told you go to go pound sand.

I just think our speed and overall continuity with BB coaching will make it a very favorable situatioin. Bye week upcoming....No way BB pulls off the gas now.

[/QUOTE]

The raider D was in Ben's face all day. Their line stinks as you say. Look for chandler jones to get at least 2 sacks. If they can keep ben in the pocket with some heavy pressure they be all right. If they lose containment not just one everyone then it could get dicey. This looks like a good matchup for the pats heading into the bye.

Sections
Shortcuts