Bears refuse to obey new kickoff rules!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Bears refuse to obey new kickoff rules!

You evil cheating Bears! I dont care if the league said Ok and then just kidding. http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story/09000d5d8217bd2d/article/bears-claim-league-granted-permission-to-kick-from-30-vs-bills?module=HP11_headline_stack

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Isn't Smith putting his team at a competitive disadvantage by kicking 5 yards back?  Stupid coaching move!  It would be like purposely taking a Free Throw from the 3-point line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Isn't Smith putting his team at a competitive disadvantage by kicking 5 yards back?  Stupid coaching move!  It would be like purposely taking a Free Throw from the 3-point line

He felt you cant check your coverage players kicking it thru the endzone every time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wonder if they'll lose a draft choice for violating league rules.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Bears refuse to obey new kickoff rules!:
    [QUOTE]Isn't Smith putting his team at a competitive disadvantage by kicking 5 yards back?  Stupid coaching move!  It would be like purposely taking a Free Throw from the 3-point line He felt you cant check your coverage players kicking it thru the endzone every time.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

If his kicker is that good he won't need to worry about his coverage unit then or he could simply have his kicker kick short or squib it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I don't see the problem. If I'm on defense or on a return team, why would I have a problem with the other team wanting to move the ball back 5 yards?