Beatdowns For Everyone!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Beatdowns For Everyone!

I wrote a similar post back in 2007 and very little has changed. We all know that the Pats have to win all of their remaining games to even have a chance at a bye for the playoffs. The Pats have only played one legitmate contender (Indy) and lost by a single point (cf: Maroney fumble). I have long felt that the only way to clearly indicate that a team is a legitimate contender is to beatdown teams that are also contenders.Something that frequently occured during the 07 run. It begins tonight when we beat New Orleans in their barn. Our best players are healthy so there are no/never any excuses for losing. It's time for the D to grow some nads and start bringing the wood; the offense has to start firing on all cylinders (run and pass). We all know Brady/Belichick have great records in December and January; now is the time the Patriots start to playing great football. The peak will be reached when we get to the SB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Beatdowns For Everyone!

Could not agree more. Tonight, the beatings begin..

This is the Pic I like for Hannah.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Beatdowns For Everyone!:
    [QUOTE]I wrote a similar post back in 2007 and very little has changed. We all know that the Pats have to win all of their remaining games to even have a chance at a bye for the playoffs. The Pats have only played one legitmate contender (Indy) and lost by a single point (cf: Maroney fumble). I have long felt that the only way to clearly indicate that a team is a legitimate contender is to beatdown teams that are also contenders.Something that frequently occured during the 07 run. It begins tonight when we beat New Orleans in their barn. Our best players are healthy so there are no/never any excuses for losing. It's time for the D to grow some nads and start bringing the wood; the offense has to start firing on all cylinders (run and pass). We all know Brady/Belichick have great records in December and January; now is the time the Patriots start to playing great football. The peak will be reached when we get to the SB.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz[/QUOTE]

Well said JHR, couldnt agree more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Beatdowns For Everyone!:
    [QUOTE]Could not agree more. Tonight, the beatings begin.. This is the Pic I like for Hannah.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Love the photo!

I'll never forget one particular play where hannah pulled, leading a sweep and delivered a forearm shot to the opposing linebacker that took him right off his feet and deposited him on his butt 5 yards downfield. 

Hannah never even slowed down, scattering at least two more defenders on the play. Loved to watch that man!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey Uncle! He was the BEST to ever play the game, but the play you refer to would probably draw a flag now....especially if we were driving for the winning score against Indy in Indy!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Beatdowns For Everyone!:
    [QUOTE]Hey Uncle! He was the BEST to ever play the game, but the play you refer to would probably draw a flag now....especially if we were driving for the winning score against Indy in Indy!!!
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

Yeah but I'ld still call the play and take the flag!