Because ONE of us is honest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kickwax. Show kickwax's posts

Re: Because ONE of us is honest

In Response to Re: Because ONE of us is honest:
    Kickwax, the only issue with that is that now a 5'8" db will simply tackle Randy Moss once he knows he has been beaten.  Teams will use the penalty to their favor.
    Posted by underdoggg

A definate issue but it doesn't come up too often in college, I would give the ref the option to call an additional personal foul for 15 more yards.

During the Colts game I thought BB should have thrown the red flag for a review.  The argument being he thought the spot of the foul was called incorrectly.  Let the ref go under the hood and see it was a phantom call and decide where to mark the foul.  Nothing would have happened, except for all of America would have gotten double notice that it was a bogus call. 

Pats benefited in this game, but it was a much bigger deal in the colts game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Because ONE of us is honest : Nice little snipe there Root.  Seems to me you are now trying to redefine well established words in our language.  Contrary to your belief and desire, integrity has nothing to do with agreeing with your point of view.    Lower than a snails belly, you are.
    Posted by underdoggg

Just a little more slight of hand from you, huh?

You don't lack integrity because you disagree with with my point of view.

You simply lack integrity because you do not tell complete truths. Oddly, the only sense of integrity that you do have is to hiding the truth. You are complete in that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Because ONE of us is honest : Shen - lets be clear here, the contact in the Houston game that got the PI call may have been incidental, but the defender got a hold of Garcon's wrist and held it down impeding his progress, but with the hand fighting that goes on in the league, I was surprised it was called.  Did not see the falcons call.
    Posted by underdoggg

How could anyone be surprised when the Colts get a PI call? How deep is the sand that contains your head?

Sections
Shortcuts