Bedard responds

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Bedard responds

So it's pretty much as most of us have assumed. Much to do about nothing

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

As far as this topic is concerned this was a non story yesterday and is still a non story today.

If this were 2 other teams involved I'm not sure this would have even registered with any media outlets.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As far as this topic is concerned this was a non story yesterday and is still a non story today.

If this were 2 other teams involved I'm not sure this would have even registered with any media outlets.

[/QUOTE]

Why was the original post deleted and mine asking why the original was (by RKrap's wife)?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bedard's response was a joke. He actually blamed the media for picking up on something he had written. 

Bedard knew he was stirring the pot unnecessarily. He's a fraud.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bedard's response was a joke. He actually blamed the media for picking up on something he had written. 

Bedard knew he was stirring the pot unnecessarily. He's a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

I told RKrap and others he is a fraud when he was here. I remember when his tone changed soon after he was hired here.  BB probably didn't answer his question in mini camp and that's all it took to slant his coverage of the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Can anyone point to a single person in the media today that does what Bedard does as well?

1-Bedard

1A-Yates

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can anyone point to a single person in the media today that does what Bedard does as well?

1-Bedard

1A-Yates

[/QUOTE]

Pat kirwan and gil brandt.  Bowen is also very good.  Numerous others are objective and do not hold grudges when analyzing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1-Bedard

1A-Yates

Pat kirwan and gil brandt.  Bowen is also very good.  Numerous others are objective and do not hold grudges when analyzing.

[/QUOTE]

I dont think Kirwan is in the same league as Bedard or Yates.

Brandt I do like

I should have wrote that Bedard and Yates are 1 and 1A when analyzing in writing, not speaking

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

opps...nevermind!