BEDARD TWEETS TONIGHT- WATERS STILL HAS HIS LOCKER IN THE LOCKER ROOM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

BEDARD TWEETS TONIGHT- WATERS STILL HAS HIS LOCKER IN THE LOCKER ROOM

what else do you have to say about that.
    but we may need vollmer to switch to left if this continues.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: BEDARD TWEETS- WATERS STILL HAS HIS LOCKER IN THE LOCKER ROOM

I think that is great news!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: BEDARD TWEETS- WATERS STILL HAS HIS LOCKER IN THE LOCKER ROOM

In Response to Re: BEDARD TWEETS- WATERS STILL HAS HIS LOCKER IN THE LOCKER ROOM:
    [QUOTE]I think that is great news!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

me too!
    now what about starting left tackle?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: BEDARD TWEETS TONIGHT- WATERS STILL HAS HIS LOCKER IN THE LOCKER ROOM

Ok, so how does Waters just come in and play when the reg season begins?  Do we know he is in game shape right now?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In Response to Re: BEDARD TWEETS TONIGHT- WATERS STILL HAS HIS LOCKER IN THE LOCKER ROOM:
    [QUOTE]Ok, so how does Waters just come in and play when the reg season begins?  Do we know he is in game shape right now?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    Not to mention BB isn't one to just let someone walk in and have their position back without proving something first. Waters is an OL, he needs to realize he won't be a big name and won't get paid big money, but is still an important part of this team. If he is a true competitor he shoudl still be working hard, but we really do need this guy back on the field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: BEDARD TWEETS TONIGHT- WATERS STILL HAS HIS LOCKER IN THE LOCKER ROOM:
    [QUOTE]Ok, so how does Waters just come in and play when the reg season begins?  Do we know he is in game shape right now?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

he walked in week 1 last year and bassically had an ll pro peformance from the start to finish, so yeah i think he can do it.

and id say those were his conditions in coming back (i surmised this early in offseason).

you know bb, usually its his way or the highway. so you know ho wvaluable he is if they agree to do this for him and he walks in week 1. :)

reason to be grateful.

now if we can get left tackle settled down.

vollmer healthy for the yeaar at left tackle? hope so.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

after 200 seasons of preseason i think he is best to rest.  he won't be out of shape. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I remember Roman Phifer had his locker intact for the first full season he actually didn't show up.

I kept waiting and hoping for his return and it never came.

I hope this isn't like that. I don't think it is. Though I was very wrong about Light, so...who knows.

The locker thing is a sign of respect for a very veteran player who was nothing but professional in his one season here. IF he comes back, yeah, he gets his same spot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]I remember Roman Phifer had his locker intact for the first full season he actually didn't show up. I kept waiting and hoping for his return and it never came. I hope this isn't like that. I don't think it is. Though I was very wrong about Light, so...who knows. The locker thing is a sign of respect for a very veteran player who was nothing but professional in his one season here. IF he comes back, yeah, he gets his same spot.
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

I forgot about that. Roman Phifer...now that was one underrated guy that no one talks about. That guy was as versatile a player we had at linebacker...he could cover, pass rush, stop the run, and yet no one even mentions him. It's the first time I've heard his name on this board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] he walked in week 1 last year and bassically had an ll pro peformance from the start to finish, so yeah i think he can do it.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]
    O, I thought he came over from the Chiefs after being in the little training camp teams had last season.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Waters will be there for week 1, and he will produce at the same level as last season.

Next question.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Waters will be there for week 1, and he will produce at the same level as last season. Next question.
    Posted by myaim45[/QUOTE]
    Gosh, I hope you are right!!

Sections
Shortcuts