Beginning to empathize with the Jets Fans.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Beginning to empathize with the Jets Fans.

I feel absolutely sick after this loss..Almost broke my TV and spent the entire afternoon screaming obsceneties at the poor thing (thankfully I watch the Pats games alone).

We have lost 3 games this year for a combined 4 points. We had 3 major weakness/questions when we started the year (O-line, Running  game and Secondary) and we seem to be generally ok with 2 out of the 3. (Runnin game did not do anything today, but they are the #1 defense for a reason). We still have a decent shot at going deep into the playoffs.

I just can't imagine what it would be like to be a Jets fan. Most of them have probably never seen their team in the SB, their recent draft picks have not been great, and too many holes in almost every facet of the team. Finally, it does not look like the team is going anywhere.

Kinda feel a bit sorry for those guys - they too are rooting for a football team they love.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: Beginning to empathize with the Jets Fans.

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you suggesting that seeing the Patriots lose  a superbowl somehow makes a game like today any better.  That's pretty sad.  

[/QUOTE]

sorry - I should have said, i feel a bit sorry for 'the normal Jets fan'. Have no sympathy for trolls like you.

Where the heck is the damn ignore button ?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatFanInBA2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I feel absolutely sick after this loss..Almost broke my TV and spent the entire afternoon screaming obsceneties at the poor thing (thankfully I watch the Pats games alone).

We have lost 3 games this year for a combined 4 points. We had 3 major weakness/questions when we started the year (O-line, Running  game and Secondary) and we seem to be generally ok with 2 out of the 3. (Runnin game did not do anything today, but they are the #1 defense for a reason). We still have a decent shot at going deep into the playoffs.

I just can't imagine what it would be like to be a Jets fan. Most of them have probably never seen their team in the SB, their recent draft picks have not been great, and too many holes in almost every facet of the team. Finally, it does not look like the team is going anywhere.

Kinda feel a bit sorry for those guys - they too are rooting for a football team they love.

[/QUOTE]

why did you bring up the jets out of nowhere?

[/QUOTE]

I swapped his medication leave him alone hes not himself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

because we are playing them next week and felt sorry for their fans.. I thought you were a Giants fan ???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What I just can't figure is......

How in hell do you spend so many high draft picks on defense and end up with this? That's what sickens me.

You could tape names to a wall of top D prospects for the draft and throw darts blindfolded at the f'n names and chances are you would do better than this.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fear.  Same record and on the docket for next week.  

[/QUOTE]

you bet I am scared. How sad would it be if we lost to the pathetic Jets.