BEL HAS NOW LOST 2 STRAIGHT BLOWOUTS IN 2011... TIME TO PANIC?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

BEL HAS NOW LOST 2 STRAIGHT BLOWOUTS IN 2011... TIME TO PANIC?

before i get nucleared, i am obviously being a bit tongue in cheek and sarcastically targeting all you extreme doom and gloomers on this board. yet the FACT is bel again came up with a scheme that got him toasted to start a post-season game in the pro bowl. he was 2-0 and yep he BRAGGED about it and brought it up to the team, declaring he really wanted to go to 3-0... then he went out and laid another egg! they were absolutely run over by the NFC. the final score doesnt even show how lopsided the game actually was. 

do i think this will necessarily flow into the regular season next year? no! but again make no mistake about it, this is another blow to the increasingly fragile armor and BRANDING of the once impenetrable belichick. we have to come out and dominate game 3 of the pre-season or game 2 if they go to 18 games... because bel says and schemes it and throws magic dust up in the air, no longer seems to be able to automatically mandate victories!

but again, regardless of our record or how great we are in the regular season, until we win convincingly in a playoff game, bel is like brian cashman, a potentially DEADMAN walking!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: BEL HAS NOW LOST 2 STRAIGHT BLOWOUTS IN 2011... TIME TO PANIC?

1. Its nice for players too  be voted too the pro bowl and same for  coaches ,but the game doesnt mean anything!
              2.One week to  prepare other players too learn a different defense then what they had the whole season  is tough!
             3.Players dont go all out in the pro bowl anymore,IMO its cause carrer ending  injuries have happened before at the pro probowl!
               4. Lay off the sauce or kool aid what ever one your drinking!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BEL HAS NOW LOST 2 STRAIGHT BLOWOUTS IN 2011... TIME TO PANIC?:
              1. Its nice for players too  be voted too the pro bowl and same for  coaches ,but the game doesnt mean anything!           2.One week to  prepare other players too learn a different defense then what they had the whole season  is tough!          3.Players dont go all out in the pro bowl anymore,IMO its cause carrer ending  injuries have happened before at the pro probowl!            4. Lay off the sauce or kool aid what ever one your drinking!
    Posted by lippa
    did the other team not have exactly the same dynamics? y was bel touting his 2-0 record in private to all the guys? look, they keep score. you can believe if he were 3-0, he would be bragging about it. i know it doesnt matter in the overall pic but it is another clue of a chink in the armor and reflective of some karma loss. just something to keep an eye on and look at, thats all.. i bet rex ryan would have won the game!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

First, I don't think ya can either one'a these "Blowouts" (did'ya watch either game?).  Regardless though, I was thinking too, How BB was the Coach of the AFC squad when the NFC was up originally like 42-0... 
         THEN I thought ta myself, "Ya know what. Not only do I actually hope that Belichick actually spent his time preparing his squad's playbook, by going to some Football 101 for d#mmies web-site, & typing in the codeword-"Easiest Plays Imaginable", considering I don't want Belichick using even 1! of his OWN plays, BUT while he's actually IN-game and coaching during the game, I hope Belichick is spending 99% of his sideline time becoming "chummie" and laughing it up with these pro-bowlers (read: ANY potential future Ideal Patriot-Players)-SO they can all take home & leave with the feeling that says, 'Ya know we might not'a one this meaningless game, but I know that Bill Belichick ALWAYS brings it come the Actual Season, AND he's a pretty cool-#ss coach, too...' (read: wouldn't mind 1 bit becoming a NE Patriot in my free agency)". 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Our local nut job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The Pro Bowl? Seriously?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Did'ja even think the players wanted to look bad and therefore make BB look bad?  It is all smiles in front of the camera and it may have been disdain behind it from the players who couldn't care less about playing for BB in this game.  Like Jets players?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BEL HAS NOW LOST 2 STRAIGHT BLOWOUTS IN 2011... TIME TO PANIC?:
    Anyone who takes the pro bowl seriously is a moron. And when you say all you gloom and doomers you are including yourself in that group of people right CC? Cause all you do is post "the sky is falling" type threads so you are 100% a gloom and doomer.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life
    for once, an almost logical response. i guess as a fan i so want anything to rally around that it hurts when we keep losing, dont care if its checkers, preseason or playoffs. so yep, right now i am a bit of a gloomer not necessarily a doomer for i think the reguar season will once again be great. my overall concern is what keeps happening POST-REGULAR season. i hope it gets better but the results arent promising. did bel not run the same plays in his other pro bowl years? did wes fumble as he did sunday last time? was bb down 42-0  when he won those 2 games? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Did'ja even think the players wanted to look bad and therefore make BB look bad?  It is all smiles in front of the camera and it may have been disdain behind it from the players who couldn't care less about playing for BB in this game.  Like Jets players?
    Posted by agcsbill
    finally a voice of mutual reason. there are certain posts i start for the fellow kool-aiders, some like this one i do  just for the few objective contrarians who are willing to dare think out of the box and at everything regardless of how threatening to our psyches. good thing there are felllow contrarians in places like egypt, else nothing will ever change or be improved anywhere... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BEL HAS NOW LOST 2 STRAIGHT BLOWOUTS IN 2011... TIME TO PANIC? : Call yourself whatever you want... YOU ARE A MEATBALL!!! It's one thing to be a contrarian with an actual factual basis to support your argument, it's another to just huck your crap at the wall hoping it will stick CC. Here's my point of view, anyone who would support the SPECULATION that some of the AFC players threw the game because Belichick was the coach, or a loss in the PRO BOWL puts a chink in the armor is in my mind an absolute moron and isn't worth the time it takes to read the DRIVEL they spew!
    Posted by Prophet76
    ok genius, so y did we lose and fall behind 42-0 and y is it belichick has been blown out severely in 2 straight games (with guge deficits in the middle).. whats your take? nahhh? ok, just keep whistling by the graveyard. hear nothing opposing, see nothing opposing.. when u bury your head in the sand u set yourself up to be hit in even more vulnerable places as time goes on...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Communist, c'mon now, you're tryin' way, way too hard...  And if you're not, congratulations: You've now embarked to the highest zenith on the hilltop for bandwagon, spoiled New England Patriot Fans; You're argument that Bill Belichick has lost 2! straight games, and was behind (even though, no- not at the outcome)-By large deficits in BOTH of them (and yes...50% of the 2=Not His Given NFL Team)!  Amazing that Belichick doesn't simply resign for such a double atrocity of losing by 7 in the playoffs (after going 14 & 2), AND going behind BIG Time in the heralded Pro-Bowl (even though he lost by 2 possessions at the end)... 

Seriously however, I'm with you though, WhatInTH is Bill Belichick even THINKING, doin' 5 minute sideline interviews with a hawaiian lei around his neck & laughing it up with players, RIGHT AFTER He lost by 7 in the playoffs a week or 2 ago?!?  I'd feel infinitely better about MY NE Coach, IF he opened up NE's playbook, showed some will & fortitude by goin' FULL-bore, by screaming some sense & effort into his Pro Bowl players (and in himself).  IF it meant alienating 1 or 2 pro-bowlers, & BB not enjoying himself & his time off of coaching NE, BIG Deal!  He!!, I'd feel better if it sickened him into a stomach ulcer & double coronary & he was rushed to Hawaii Memorial, IF it meant the AFC Pro Bowlers...MY AFC Pro Bowlers, were ta get this prestigious & vastly regarded W in the end! 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Lows of -20 degees tonight and windchill of -21 to -29 degrees here in the mid-west.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezadude. Show rezadude's posts

Tome Brady Lost them, Thank you very much. BB needs to give me an anti-choking pill before playoff games now!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Lows of -20 degees tonight and windchill of -21 to -29 degrees here in the mid-west.......
    Posted by Rocky

I see where you're goin' with this rocky...nowhere

(a place, that happens to be, a tad more relevant still, than the place communist currently is residing in)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Communist , c'mon now, you're tryin' way, way too hard...  And if you're not, congratulations: You've now embarked to the highest zenith on the hilltop for bandwagon, spoiled New England Patriot Fans; You're argument that Bill Belichick has lost 2! straight games, and was behind (even though, no- not at the outcome)-By large deficits in BOTH of them (and yes...50% of the 2=Not His Given NFL Team)!  Amazing that Belichick doesn't simply resign for such a double atrocity of losing by 7 in the playoffs (after going 14 & 2), AND going behind BIG Time in the heralded Pro-Bowl (even though he lost by 2 possessions at the end)...  Seriously however, I'm with you though, WhatInTH is Bill Belichick even THINKING, doin' 5 minute sideline interviews with a hawaiian lei around his neck & laughing it up with players, RIGHT AFTER He lost by 7 in the playoffs a week or 2 ago?!?  I'd feel infinitely better about MY NE Coach, IF he opened up NE's playbook, showed some will & fortitude by goin' FULL-bore, by screaming some sense & effort into his Pro Bowl players (and in himself).  IF it meant alienating 1 or 2 pro-bowlers, & BB not enjoying himself & his time off of coaching NE, BIG Deal!  He!!, I'd feel better if it sickened him into a stomach ulcer & double coronary & he was rushed to Hawaii Memorial, IF it meant the AFC Pro Bowlers...MY AFC Pro Bowlers, were ta get this prestigious & vastly regarded W in the end! 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium
    i sniff sarcasm but last part is almost in the zip code. bottom line and my last word on this: the other coach went up by 42.. was it not meaningless to him to? were his players not in the same situation? y is this a logical mystery to most of you? its not the end of the world, but dont dismiss it as totally irrelevant!

Sections
Shortcuts