belichek

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aidenj2005. Show aidenj2005's posts

belichek

im kind of sick of his boring stupid press conferences where he says we just didnt score enough let up too many points so we lose thats sickening face the music why did we waste half of the 4th quarter when we down 2 posessions thats nuts also didnt want to talk about his fake punt which also factored into losing the game he also benches welker how was welker out of line he held a press conference and didnt mention the jets.Belichek needs to change his ways hire a damn offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator and stop trying to do everything and fess up and face the music u were out coached tonite.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Re: belichek

Learn how to spell his name then come back...............deal........ok

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Again...I'll keep saying it on every post

Bill needs to be flat out punched in the mouth for that fake punt attempt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aidenj2005. Show aidenj2005's posts

In Response to Re: belichek:
    Belichick WAS outcoached because Fat Ryan needed to win this game MORE than the Pats needed to win it.  Can you imagine what an idiot Rex would have looked like if the Jests HAD lost?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

its a playoff games both teams needed to win jets ran there mouth and backed it up today belichek doesnt let his guys talk benches welker for a stupid press conference treating the pats like they are robots say what he wants do what he wants brain wash them to be boring robots

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gt281ci. Show gt281ci's posts

Belichick WAS outcoached because Fat Ryan needed to win this game MORE than the Pats needed to win it. 

Can you imagine what an idiot Rex would have looked like if the Jests HAD lost?

but they didnt lose so where does that leave us? two years in a row 1 and done  the defense need some work and o line too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryan_rocks. Show ryan_rocks's posts

Belicheat has lost a foot off his fastball.

When a fat cuckold like Ryan outcoaches you it's time to become a consultant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aidenj2005. Show aidenj2005's posts

Learn how to spell his name then come back...............deal........ok
    Posted by EASON11

grow up you know who im talking about

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aidenj2005. Show aidenj2005's posts

Belicheat has lost a foot off his fastball. When a fat cuckold like Ryan outcoaches you it's time to become a consultant.
    Posted by ryan_rocks

i dont know if he lost a step i just think he should change some of his ways hire a offensive coordinator already let his player talk some crap and defend their team help them get pumped up for the big game talk helps build confidence just look at today ryan made jets believe they were better even though i dont believe they were the better team i think the talk got into the pats heads and i think pats get frusrated not being able to stand up for themselves instead acting as belichick wants them too no comment

Sections
Shortcuts