Belichick again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Belichick again

In Response to Belichick again:
    Could he have been subverting salary rules?  belichick at it again Bill, when will it ever end?
    Posted by UD6

If you are referring to the stoopid article about BB paying PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYERS to start a fight to rile up the players, 15 years ago, where is the salary violation?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Surprise, surprise, UD6 doesn't understand how the salary cap works.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Could he have been subverting salary rules?  Former player says belichick paid him to start fights.  Find the article on profootballtalk.com.  For some reason I can't post the link.   When will it ever end?
    Posted by UD6

Haven't you ever been given under-the-table cash from a boss for a job well done? I don't see the problem here but people with anti-Belichick agendas like you will give this story weight when it has none.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

UD6,

I"m guessing since the Colts are never to be a playoff caliber team for many years your only consilation will be to search the net for any rumor or inuendo you can find that besmirches the team/coach/QB that you so desperately wish you had in the garbage dump you call INDY then come here and post it.

Found it -

Former NFL defensive lineman Chad Eaton, in a profile published Thursday by the Dayton Daily News, blurts out that, when he was a member of the Browns’ practice squad, coach Bill Belichick paid Eaton to start fights in practice.

So a perenial practice player from Bills cleveland days who was on the pats 1 year when he arrived and got waived (no revenge motive here) makes some unsubstantiated statments and a writer for a online blog site posts a blurb about it , makes it true?   UD6 you really should find another team to root for since indy is going nowhere you need something to keep your mind off your sorrows other than unsubstantiated rumors.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick again:
    In Response to Belichick again : If you are referring to the stoopid article about BB paying PRACTICE SQUAD PLAYERS to start a fight to rile up the players, 15 years ago, where is the salary violation?
    Posted by pezz4pats

I see that "The Dog(gggg)" is pooping all over this thread. Hey Dog(gggg), how's Jim Caldwell working for ya', buddy??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

U can't link because it knows it's a NON-STORY....just like U

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

opps...mix up in posting again...great job by the Globe's software

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Belichick again

Could he have been subverting salary rules? 

Former player says belichick paid him to start fights. 

Find the article on profootballtalk.com.  For some reason I can't post the link.  

When will it ever end?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

When will it ever end?
    Posted by UD6

Looks like the dolts never the favored status of the refs this season, since they are tanking it for the #1 pick

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Glad I'm not a Colts fan that has to come on this board when someone from the Pats come up in the media.....

I thought I had no life by coming on here too much, but the fans from other teams make me laugh coming here and belittling the Pats. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I mean the Colts have not won a freaking game yet!!!! How can you show your face on here talking any kind of crap!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Its good to see the original troll back at work. We're proud of you underdogged.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

UD6- it is sad how you get drunk, neglect your family, and harass patriots fans.
    you may have noticed my signature (seen below) is a UD6 quote. you have serious problem with alcohol and i feel sorry for you. sorry sorry sorry

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Could he have been subverting salary rules?  Former player says belichick paid him to start fights.  Find the article on profootballtalk.com.  For some reason I can't post the link.   When will it ever end?
    Posted by UD6

And you wonder why people give you a hard time around here?

I guess the Ravens need to lose a 1st round pick and get fined.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

UD6- it is sad how you get drunk, neglect your family, and harass patriots fans. you may have noticed my signature (seen below) is a UD6 quote. you have serious problem with alcohol and i feel sorry for you. sorry sorry sorry
    Posted by patthepatriot666

neglect my family?    I think you have an assumption problem. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Really? I smell a Troll. Check out Fan wants PATS to lose on Sunday thread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

UD6- it is sad how you get drunk, neglect your family, and harass patriots fans. you may have noticed my signature (seen below) is a UD6 quote. you have serious problem with alcohol and i feel sorry for you. sorry sorry sorry

Lets not point fingers with the whole drinking problem thing.....I may resemble that remark.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by UD6

So we begin to see what your real fascination with the Patriots is.  You really come off like Communist Contrarian here, and no surprise to me.  It's more or less what I thought you were coming to the surface.  You are a loser, a snide backstabbing false fronted sneaky rat faced dork.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

666 ... I don't know if that is actually true ...i suspect NOT! But your sign-off logo allows me a true laugh everytime I see it. UD ...this is cyberspace mahn and your on a Pats forum, U should have known bettah making that statement? But, hey most of us have one too many at times! I do enjoy you as a Pats Troll but taking the time digging up stuff like this on Bellichick?

Thank you 666, a forum is part ENTERTAINMENT and you provide that! BTW, I enjoyed your Bogart avatar. and keen one liners alot more.

BTW, the NFL is loaded with great fun stories like the time Daddy AL from Oakland paid an imposter look-alike guy (possible High pick) to work out with Shula in Miami. Shula could not understand why this guy could'nt run the 40 in less than 8 seconds or know how to defend a pass? Good fun stuff that really happened. I saw the Shula interview on this and Shula laughed about it!

Have a good one all!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Lighten Up All ... Why So Serious ?

Pats 31
    NYG 13

Sections
Shortcuts