2. You have chosen to ignore posts from widget. Show widget's posts

Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

Pats should have started Brady instead of Bledsoe

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from uhf. Show uhf's posts

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgc2. Show jgc2's posts

The guys at CHFF, over the years, have loved Brady and the Pats.  But.... they have also recognized the cold hard reality.   And I love the comment re Brady at the end which says, "That's Peyton Manning bad."
    All sad but true.  These guys are playoff chokers now, reminsicent of Dallas in the 70s.  Brady to blame above all others.  And Chung shouldn't be thrown under the bus for calling the idiot fake punt; because it still must fall to the coaches.  But that was one play.  What about the rest of the game.

http://coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_3619_Jets%2C_Sanchez_follow_our_%27blueprint%27_for_victory.html

And unfortunately, that blowhard Rex?  Well, as a headcoach, albeit only two years,  he's got an infintely better playoff record than Belichick.
    Kept hearing all season long how the Jets were frauds, eking out victories, whereas the three fieldgoal SB wins for the Pats are somehow stellar examples of dominance.

The players actually did believe the hype and it was their undoing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from widget. Show widget's posts

game lost, season over....think Tom and Gisele have left for the beachhouse in Costa Rica yet?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from uhf. Show uhf's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them:
    [QUOTE]dammit I can`t get this smile off my face.....
    Posted by Rick4Colts[/QUOTE]

Me Neither!!!  The Pats are dead, Long Live The Jets!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dudeasp. Show dudeasp's posts

Poor coaching today and just not enough talent and it showed.

Coaching:  Why would you fake a punt on 4th down on your own side of the field?  They botched it, and the Jets scored.  I believe it happened twice.  Stupid, play conservative and make the Jets earn it.

Talent:  Teams almost never win the big game if they don't have a balanced attack.  We have one nothing after loosing a big back like Cory Dillon.  He took the pressure off Brady.  Elway needed the same with Terrell Owens.  It is a pass happy offense, and if you get to Brady you win.  Giants did it and now the Jets.  Draft the best running back possible, if not two.  Hope one pans out.  Get another run blocking lineman, and another defensive lineman to help Wilfork.  But we need to run the ball and dominate the time of possession.  I am sick of the smoke and mirrors passing attack.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from widget. Show widget's posts

how many championships will Boston pro sports teams win in 2010 - if you said "four"....YOU LOST!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from uhf. Show uhf's posts

I think it's hilarious that all these Patsies are calling for Belichick to be fired.  As a Jets fan nothing would make me happier.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from uhf. Show uhf's posts

[QUOTE]see this is what blows my mind. Jets trolls coming on here and talking smack like immature little 5 year olds after a tee ball victory. this thread was clearly acknowledging you guys played better and coached better. the pats got outplayed plain and simple. i know it's rare for you jets fans to experience victory in the playoffs, but try to take it in maturely and act like you've been there before
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

Us "Trolls" only do it because we can't stand the arrogance of Pats fans.  As a Jets fan I have all the respect in the world for Brady, Belichick, Robert Kraft and the whole organization -it might be the best run organization in sports- but we CAN'T STAND the fans.  Pats fans are even more arrogant than Yankees and Lakers fans.  You all act like YOU are better than everyone else when in fact it's just the team you root for that is (usually....not today).  Enjoy eating Crow New England.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jlg17. Show jlg17's posts

Definitely out-coached and some dumb plays, but also amazing how they did not get a single break the entire game:  no turnover, no special teams magic, no border-line call went their way, no running play that busted for 40+.  Just nothing went their way that could have turned the momentum.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p59teitel. Show p59teitel's posts

[QUOTE]I think it's hilarious that all these Patsies are calling for Belichick to be fired.  As a Jets fan nothing would make me happier.  
    Posted by uhf[/QUOTE]

Bandwagon idiots falling off the flatbed in 3...2...1...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulcycles. Show paulcycles's posts

Good thoughts.  It was lost at the offensive line OR won by the Jets defense, aye...

[QUOTE] It hurts ... that's for sure!! I really thought the Pats were going all the way. I have to credit the Jets, though. They played a very good game and it was the continual pressure on Brady that resulted in the loss. Brady does not play well when he's under continual pressure. That, and the lack of a pass rush, is what did us in today.   Let's hope that they have a great draft and pick up a couple of strong pass rushers.  We will be back next year. In the meantime, congratulations to the Jets. It's hard to accept but let's give them their just dues.  They beat us in Foxboro!!
    Posted by philpaul07[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakawak. Show Lakawak's posts

The 4th quarter long drive was just mind boggling. Though as a Jets fan, I loved it. It pretty much guaranteed that the Jets just needed to recover the inside kick and get one first down to win. Not sure what Belichick was thinking with all those passes right down the middle.

But Patriots fans should not kid yourselves. This was no fluke. The Jets have now beaten the Patriots 4 of the last 7 games, including 2 in New England. (They are 3-3 in the last 6 games in NE) Scores don't matter. Only the outcome, and the outcomes show that the Jets do NOT lay down and die to the Patriots.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakawak. Show Lakawak's posts

jlg17...they got plenty of breaks. Two fumbles that absolutely should have been recovered by the Jets. Especially the second one that literally rolled right under two crawling Jets down the entire length of their body before coming out by their feet. That fumble would have ended the game right then and there.  And the first fumble resulted in a Patriots facing a 3rd and 1 rather than a 3rd and 5. That is a huge break as it led to the Patriots catching the Jets off guard with a passing ply for first down. (If it was 3rd and 5, the Jets would have been better preapred for the pass) As for the other ones you mentioned...thos aren't breaks...those are mistakes by the opposition.  It is not a break for the Jets that they didn't make any mistakes. It is good play.

Both teams got some breaks.  The Jets just capitalized on the few they got and the Patriots didn't.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SalveteAmici. Show SalveteAmici's posts

Tom Brady was not up to his potential yesterday, at times there seemed to be a disconnect with recievers as to where ball ended up, as well as some key dropped receptions that were catchable. Overall the Will to win was not there from what we know there exists.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bguy. Show bguy's posts

I kind of think for this young patriots team, it may have been better
    NOT to have the week off.  When a team is going good it probably is
    better not to interupt the flow of playing well.

I was disappointed that the coach did not start the "hurry up" offense
    sooner because the offense seemed to be out of its "rhythm. 

Even though it did not cost them on paper, the interception of Brady
    early in the game seemed to break up the team's offensive rhythm that
    seemed to give the Jets the added momentum and confidence they needed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GunghoGuy. Show GunghoGuy's posts

What a wasted season....Brady go home to your rich lifestyle....who gives a good damn about you now!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkinmuckit. Show stinkinmuckit's posts

The loss is all because Tom Brady needs to kick off his M-Uggs and get that hair cut.  Side by side next to Sanchez, he just looks like a tool and it really is all about appearance. And Rex has nicer teeth and a much better smile than Bill, even when he's being a loud mouth.  This theory could be something to look into.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yanks76. Show yanks76's posts

Most posters are giving the Jets the kudos they deserve, but you're being a bit harsh on Brady. I've never watched an NFL game where the QB had that much time to throw but still took a ton of hits/sacks with a non-existent pass rush. (Aside from the 1 corner Blitz.) Brady had no one open to throw to. The Jets dbs are the best in the NFL. Even motor-mouth Cromartie. Brady was purposely grounding the ball because no one was open. Cut the guys some slack. You could have used Moss tonight, and you better draft a stretch the field WR. That was the difference. Pats WRs don't scare anyone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

My biggest issue is we made no adjustments....period......we committed to nothing......run............pass....no no huddle ......nothing........

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : Us "Trolls" only do it because we can't stand the arrogance of Pats fans.  As a Jets fan I have all the respect in the world for Brady, Belichick, Robert Kraft and the whole organization -it might be the best run organization in sports- but we CAN'T STAND the fans.  Pats fans are even more arrogant than Yankees and Lakers fans.  You all act like YOU are better than everyone else when in fact it's just the team you root for that is (usually....not today).  Enjoy eating Crow New England.  
    Posted by uhf[/QUOTE]
    How many Pats fans do you actually know? The truth. by the way, is in your posting, and you have come to a Patriots web site to talk smack; that is what your posting is...now, you may rationalize it any way you want, but the team you root for won, and you have come to the other team's fans website to rub it in...that's on you, not the "arrogent" Pats fans; actions speak louder than words...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PR13. Show PR13's posts

[QUOTE]fake punt cost the pats the game. so what if you go into half down 7-3, pats got the ball in 2nd half to start. pats offense never has a chance when brady is not playing fired up and motivating the young players
    Posted by emack333[/QUOTE]

Good point. I didn't see him up on the sidelines yelling at the players once during that whole game. He was lackluster, bored and had the same look in his eyes during the 1st meeting with the Jesters.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbberk1406. Show pbberk1406's posts

Really no huddle? Always someone steppin' up to make plays but nobody home last night. Brady and Bill choked and everbody followed. Nobody manned up against the bullies.

Sections
Shortcuts