Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them:
    [QUOTE]Another fun bit of hypocrisy is how Boston fans are so quick to talk about past performances of 5+ years ago, but back when the Red Sox finally won a World Series again (after FAR more than 40 years) all the talk was how all the Yankees wins were "in the past" Again...do you not realize how bad you all look with such blatant hypocrisy? You lost.  Get over it.  Your TEAM is a bunch of sore losers.  At least show the sports world that the fans are not.
    Posted by Lakawak[/QUOTE]

Grind that axe, baby! Grind it. You seem to have a lot more of them to go through. You may be here all week. Don't worry, we'll forward your reservation to the Pittsburgh news sites if you miss the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

[QUOTE]By the way all you Pats fans out there ... I want to thank you and your team for letting us whip your butts, make you look silly in the game that mattered the most, and allowing us to glide like Jets during and after the game. I hope you all have a wonderful winter watching us win the Super Bowl while you and your team watch us do it at home. Warmly and all my regards, Rex Ryan
    Posted by Feet-Lover[/QUOTE]

Ok. Buh-bye. See you on You Tube!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

[QUOTE]ipot..what is it like living in the past...and making silly predictions as if they matter?  (You really think the Patriots will get to the Superbowl in the future?  Brady isn't getting any younger...and he sure as hell ain't getting any better receivers to throw to any time soon.) I do think it is funny at all the little crybabies whining about Jets fans coming here when the NY Post message boards were filled with Patriots fans all week. I guess hypocrisy runs rampant in New England.  Just like Deion Brqanch whining like the little mama's boy he was raised to be at the Jets celebrating when the Patriots...and he himself, mocked Shawne Merriman at mid field in San Diego 4 years ago.  That is FAR more classless than simply celebrating a big, and very convincing win.  And far less classless then members of the Patriots AGAIN refusing to shake hands.  MY god...8 year olds in CYO basketball know how to be a gracious loser.
    Posted by Lakawak[/QUOTE]

ZZZZZzzzzzzzz. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzz.ZZZZZZZZZZZzzz...xzzzzz.....

<snort> <snuffle>.....!!!

Oh! You still here?  All right, don't drink us out of house and home. So...how's the trolling here tonight? Damn, look at me, will you.  I'm breaking my own rules by feeding you.  I'm gonna hear about this. 

Go home, will ya!!!  Sheesh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : Yes...yes we are.
    Posted by kj8008[/QUOTE]

Well then, our suspicions are confirmed. Bravo!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsHaterinCO. Show PatsHaterinCO's posts

Why is it that idiots like IrishMob get upset when opposing team's fans (or fans that just hate cheaters like the Patriots) talk smack after win.  The Patriots fans were talking major smack before this game like there was no chance they would lose and we should give them the Lombardi now.  IrishMob is ignorant and hypocrite to act this way.  Until the Patriots bandwagon empties of all the pretenders and is left with the 32 people that supported them prior to 2001, yall can shove it.  Go Jets!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nes. Show Nes's posts

Choke beyond belief, I havent seen a quarterback so nervous since high school.  Bad play calling, no adjustments, no prep, where was BB for the past two weeks.  An embarrassment to say the least for the supposed MVP and coach of the year.  I would decline both awards out of respect for the Pats fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

[QUOTE]Why is it that idiots like IrishMob get upset when opposing team's fans (or fans that just hate cheaters like the Patriots) talk smack after win.  The Patriots fans were talking major smack before this game like there was no chance they would lose and we should give them the Lombardi now.  IrishMob is ignorant and hypocrite to act this way.  Until the Patriots bandwagon empties of all the pretenders and is left with the 32 people that supported them prior to 2001, yall can shove it.  Go Jets!!!!
    Posted by PatsHaterinCO[/QUOTE]

Sniff! Stop it. What horrible things to say about us. We have feelings, you know. Sniff, sniff. Why don't you go pick on some other fans for a change. Wahhhhh. Sniff. And I don't understand what I'm supposed to shove...and where. Sniff.

I think you should demonstrate on yourself for us. Sniff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCurtainStainer. Show TheCurtainStainer's posts

[QUOTE]With any luck, there will be a lockout next year.  Perhaps by 2012 I'll have found something else to do on Sunday afternoons other than watch the Patriots.  Haven't felt this devastated since Aaron Boone.
    Posted by jsternklar[/QUOTE]

Buckner?

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts