Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxtorture. Show soxtorture's posts

Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

The game was lost in the first half...the pick, the drop, the fake kick, and the Mankins push.....they should have been ahead at halftime by like 17 - 7.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them:
    In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : Three time Super Bowl whiners ... oops, I mean winners going home after getting their butts whipped in their own house! That must make you feel a whole lot better, huh, your past accomplishments?
    Posted by Feet-Lover

yes the pats lost straight out at home and didnt come too play, and yes it hurts we cant win it every year! jets came too play and the pats didnt  simple as that! yes past  accomplishments mean something and over the last decade its been great  for us that remember alll those losing seasons  we are  greatful for what the pats have done  win or lose! GRATS TOO THE JETS GOOD LUCK

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

Well said DanniBoy.

A bad day at the office. Stuff happens. Mistakes and bad judgements can pile up rather quickly and things start spinning crazily. It's happened to me in my work. One just has to shake one's head...and look to the next battle. 

Some days you get the bear...other days the bear gets you.

I, too, have some personal anecdotes about Brady from other folks. He's a great guy and real class athlete. Of course, because he seems to "have it all", the losers and nitwits want everyone to think he's a rotten person blah blah blah. He had no supporting cast on the field last night; he seemed on his own.

Pats DO need to examine why they have not been able to take it further in the playoffs after a great regular season. Something needs reworking.  That said, I am thankful for the great moments the Pats have given us.  

Meanwhile we all just have to endure the yammering and gloating that comes our way when someone gets to push our team off the mountain.  The old wisdom about silence is very valid here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : hey atom ant why dont you look at the 100000.00 fine the jets got for tripping a player out of bounds, yeah you play bye the rules, only problem is rex makes them
    Posted by sumthinfishy1

A recently revealed video shows the Pats actually tripping way before the Jets did.  Get with the program dude!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

Sadly, the Jets did play a better game.  It kills me to lose to a bunch of lowlifes like them.  The flops taken by Revis and the other guy (Scott?) to slow down the Pats when they were in their hurry-up at the end really show the character of that team and their coach.  I really don't care about the score, that exposed them  and their complete lack of character.  Regardless of what the scoreboard reads, these Jets are losers.
    Posted by TSRVY

And the "losers" move on and the "whiners" go home to watch the Jets win the Super Bowl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : A recently revealed video shows the Pats actually tripping way before the Jets did.  Get with the program dude!
    Posted by Feet-Lover

Get YOUR facts right, Footsie!

There might have been a  "wall"... but there was no tripping.

Sheesh.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mmedefarge. Show mmedefarge's posts

yay!  no more football for awhile!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : And the "losers" move on and the "whiners" go home to watch the Jets win the Super Bowl.
    Posted by Feet-Lover

You are partially right with the first part of the sentence at least. Congratulations.Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

Steelers 34 Jets 10
    Posted by RonF

Any you're probably the same Pats fan who said prior to last evening's game Pats 42 Jets 7!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

yay!  no more football for awhile!!!
    Posted by mmedefarge

For the Pat's there isn't, that's for sure! :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

If the Pats are a better team than the Jets and yesterday's game was an aberration, why di Gang Green beat them 2 of 3 this year?  Perhaps the Pats' 45-3 game was really the aberration?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

The 45 put up by the Pats last month means nothing now 

It means something to me. I'd rather have a win last night of course, but I will always enjoy the memory of totally demolishing the only team in the NFL that actually deserved it and asked for it.

To paraphrase Bogie in Casablanca..

"We'll always have 45-3."

Peace, bro. Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : Three time Super Bowl whiners ... oops, I mean winners going home after getting their butts whipped in their own house! That must make you feel a whole lot better, huh, your past accomplishments?
    Posted by Feet-Lover

Well, at least we have "past accomplishments" in this century.  What do the Jets have?  A SB win 40 years ago right?  So okay foot-guy, I'll give the Jets their due, heck they put a smack down on us, but at least we've won something recently.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfazzari1. Show cfazzari1's posts

So much hysteria over a game. News flash for all of you (ESPECIALLY the sportswriters) - this is just a game and means NOTHING to any of you. It is played by wealthy entertainers who you will all forget within a few years (if that long). As for the Jets all being "Bad" and all the Patriots being "Good"...please...that type of thinking should stop right around the time you hit 12 years old. Yes I root fo the Jets and the Yankees and Mets and Giants and I root against the Red Sox and Patriots...big deal. Starting tomorrow we all need to go back in to our worksites no better off or any poorer than we were before last night (unless you're stupid enough to actually BET on these games of course).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfazzari1. Show cfazzari1's posts

By the way - I realize I'm wasting my time. No one on these boards is interested in anyone's comments other than their own. So go ahead and vent. Makes no difference.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

By the way - I realize I'm wasting my time. No one on these boards is interested in anyone's comments other than their own. So go ahead and vent. Makes no difference.
    Posted by cfazzari1

Not at all. Please continue...Innocent 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonisfknggay. Show Bostonisfknggay's posts

NY TEAMS> NE TEAMS!!!!!  WHAT'S NEW????? FUG NE!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EdSimple. Show EdSimple's posts

When your defense and special teams don't score two touchdowns, the real Patriots emerge.  Mediocre offense, weak protection.  The D and special teams are responsible for the bulk of the Patriots' success, the offense was along for the ride this year. 

That's been their achilles heel this year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wali1. Show wali1's posts

At the end of it all..the jets won and they deserve it.....Go JETS

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaneHBCA. Show JaneHBCA's posts

Re: Belichick should be fired

I truly believe Belichick took the wind out out the Pats sails when he sat Welker down at the beginnng of the game.  Not allowing the team to let off steam and be vocal over the Jets pre game remarks reminded me of being scolded like kindergarden children.  Tash talkin' is part of the game and I think Belichick demoralized his players.  It was too sad to watch.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gerwierdo. Show Gerwierdo's posts

What a great game as a Charger fan. Watching the Pats get tromped by T-Rex and his swashbucklers was a treat too good to be true. Not only did they finish as winners, but they kicked around the Pats the entire 60 minutes. Brady looked absolutely lost in the crowd, he never got his mojo and you could see the worry in his eyes from the first offensive play. Either that or he was worried about messing up his girlie hair. Then that cheating Bellicheck with his stupid looking hoodie(oh yea-nice fake punk-ha-ha). Now I know he wears it so he can hide during play-off games. Well Patriot fans now you can go back to shoveling snow and trying to stay warm in that God forsaken place you call New England.
    Its a beautiful hot day here in Pacific Beach, 76 degrees at noon, so I must be off to the beach to further enjoy the day. Yes, I know the Chargers aren't in it, but who cares, with weather like this you don't need to sit inside anyway.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from annie96. Show annie96's posts

Beyond the logistics of the game (which I am pretty sure everyone has covered ad nauseam here), the thing that disappointed me most was the fact that the Jets win now sends the message that if you hold press conferences that are all about yourself, father 8 children with various women and require your employer to pay your child support, then proceed to launch a profane tirade against the opposing teams QB, or make a threat towards another player that 'they won't be in the uniform much longer', that somehow you and your fellow cohorts can demand respect from the rest of the league.

Um, no thanks. I also think Ben Rothleisberger should have served a 6 not 4 game suspension for his behavior, but I would be thrilled to see the Jets not score a single point next weekend against them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cashier. Show cashier's posts

Sometimes  teams have a bad day like  everyone has. I think  BB andTB had  one on Sunday. Plus some of the players are hurt and  didn't  play. They will come back next year and win.  Everyone just calm down .Wink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oleg71. Show oleg71's posts

Re: Belicheck needs to be fire

In Response to Belicheck needs to be fire:
    Belicheck needs to be fired. Im not joking.  Belicheck has already accomplished more than any one else and has nothing left to prove, it didn't even seem like the staff was trying today. Way too many mistake.  That was the worst coached game ever.  Time to clean out the coaching staff in bring a group that has something to prove. 
    Posted by golfgod08

you must be retarded or know nothing about football it was very poor offensive execution they looked lost

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

REX IS BB's DADDY...THOUGHT IT WAS Cromartie

Sections
Shortcuts