Re: Belichick should be fired
posted at 1/17/2011 10:41 PM EST
In Response to Re: Belichick should be fired
[QUOTE]The difference between the other trash talk (by BOTH teams, by the way) is it was not an attack on someone's personal life. Yup...THAT crosses the line to classless (something Deion Branch is very familiar with) Walker should have been sat down for that. It is disgusting that any person should have to answer to what he or she does in their private life as long as it is legal. And a foot fetish isn't even all that kinky. Notice the Jets didn't talk about Brady's penchant for knocking up women and then ignoring them. Or taking Leonardo DiCaprio's hand me downs. Is that REALLY the image you want of your football team? To be so petty as to focus on an opponent's personal life..and his WIFE? That is sad. In Response to Re: Belichick should be fired :
Posted by Lakawak[/QUOTE]
1) First of all, it's WELKER....W E L K E R.
2) Most of the world found him witty. You guys didn't. Gee I wonder what accounts for the difference.
3) Thats sure a lot worse than vowing to end someone's career. Then again, thats only violence. Humor is so much more horrible and despicable.
4) What is this penchant of Brady's you mention? He must REALLY be more incredible than we imagined. Or...oh, I see, you mean Bridget Moynihan the actress who ended their relationship and then later informed him he was to be a dad. To a kid he sees regularly...and brings on trips with him...and supports. Man, what a trail of women...the cad. A lot worse than a certain...uh..."vocal" member of another team who has....hmmmm...how many kids? Gee, even he can't keep track.
5) Does DiCaprio know about this? Explains a lot...poor guy. Alert the FBI.
6) If the footsie stuff isn't kinky (as you say)...then whats the big deal about the humor? Or is this one of those New Joisy things we New England bumpkins will never understand? Gosh, you folks are sophisticated.
7) Classless, classless....hmmmm, where have we been seeing that word in relation to another team recently. Oh...you mean our guys, the Patriots? Boy, that sure hurts coming from....where is that again?
Chill. You are gonna get carpal tunnel if you keep going/