Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them

In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them:
    [QUOTE]Sometimes  teams have a bad day like  everyone has. I think  BB andTB had  one on Sunday. Plus some of the players are hurt and  didn't  play. They will come back next year and win.  Everyone just calm down .
    Posted by cashier[/QUOTE]

Good luck next year and enjoy the cold winter up there while the Jets win the Super Bowl!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

BB has lost his touch. Great in season, his post season since 2005 has been abysmal. Benching Welker set a negative tone for the whole team. This guy has an ego the sixe of Montana but no longer produces titles!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

[QUOTE]For all the Jets trolls hanging around in here: A timeline: 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 = No Super Bowl wins OR appearances. 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 --------------------- />thru the end of time = No Super Bowl wins OR appearances. You ought to be used to it by now.  If it won't hurt next week, it'll REALLY hurt in 3 weeks in Dallas.   
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Live on your past accomplishments if that amkes you feel better!

01/16/11 Jets 28-Pats 21

That's all that matters right now!

Love,

Rex Ryan

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : Point forecast: San Diego, California M.L.King Day: Sunny , with a high near 78 . West wind around 10 mph. Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Calm wind. Tuesday: Sunny , with a high near 72 . Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph Stay back East!  There are enough east coasters out here already!
    Posted by Sparklemahn[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Yeah....Good on you, mate.

As I said, some of us actually like the winter and thrive in it. You know... snowy countryside, skiing, cross-country skiing etc. The beach and warm weather aint everything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

[QUOTE]Sometimes  teams have a bad day like  everyone has. I think  BB andTB had  one on Sunday. Plus some of the players are hurt and  didn't  play. They will come back next year and win.  Everyone just calm down .
    Posted by cashier[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Bad day my a**. BB was 'out to lunch' the whole game, he didn
    t fire anyone up, insist they speed things up in the 4th qtr, instead he was complacent. His best player against the JETS never appeared, no factor (Hernandez) Did he have a little hip pain? Too bad! And benching Welker? He needs his head examined and it might be time to go

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakawak. Show Lakawak's posts

ipot..what is it like living in the past...and making silly predictions as if they matter?  (You really think the Patriots will get to the Superbowl in the future?  Brady isn't getting any younger...and he sure as hell ain't getting any better receivers to throw to any time soon.)

I do think it is funny at all the little crybabies whining about Jets fans coming here when the NY Post message boards were filled with Patriots fans all week.

I guess hypocrisy runs rampant in New England.  Just like Deion Brqanch whining like the little mama's boy he was raised to be at the Jets celebrating when the Patriots...and he himself, mocked Shawne Merriman at mid field in San Diego 4 years ago.  That is FAR more classless than simply celebrating a big, and very convincing win.  And far less classless then members of the Patriots AGAIN refusing to shake hands.  MY god...8 year olds in CYO basketball know how to be a gracious loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakawak. Show Lakawak's posts

Re: Belichick should be fired

The difference between the other trash talk (by BOTH teams, by the way) is it was not an attack on someone's personal life.  Yup...THAT crosses the line to classless (something Deion Branch is very familiar with)  Walker should have been sat down for that.  It is disgusting that any person should have to answer to what he or she does in their private life as long as it is legal.  And a foot fetish isn't even all that kinky.  Notice the Jets didn't talk about Brady's penchant for knocking up women and then ignoring them. Or taking Leonardo DiCaprio's hand me downs.

Is that REALLY the image you want of your football team?  To be so petty as to focus on an opponent's personal life..and his WIFE?  That is sad.

In Response to Re: Belichick should be fired:
    [QUOTE]I truly believe Belichick took the wind out out the Pats sails when he sat Welker down at the beginnng of the game.  Not allowing the team to let off steam and be vocal over the Jets pre game remarks reminded me of being scolded like kindergarden children.  Tash talkin' is part of the game and I think Belichick demoralized his players.  It was too sad to watch.
    Posted by JaneHBCA[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakawak. Show Lakawak's posts

Another fun bit of hypocrisy is how Boston fans are so quick to talk about past performances of 5+ years ago, but back when the Red Sox finally won a World Series again (after FAR more than 40 years) all the talk was how all the Yankees wins were "in the past"

Again...do you not realize how bad you all look with such blatant hypocrisy?

You lost.  Get over it.  Your TEAM is a bunch of sore losers.  At least show the sports world that the fans are not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kj8008. Show kj8008's posts

[QUOTE]For all the Jets trolls hanging around in here: A timeline: 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 = No Super Bowl wins OR appearances. 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 --------------------- />thru the end of time = No Super Bowl wins OR appearances. You ought to be used to it by now.  If it won't hurt next week, it'll REALLY hurt in 3 weeks in Dallas.   
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

The LAST thing you should be posting is a timeline of a sports team winning a championship final. The Jets won't have to wait almost a century to win another one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kj8008. Show kj8008's posts

[QUOTE] New York City and Northern Jersey must be so proud....[/QUOTE]

Yes...yes we are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from theeaglehaslanded. Show theeaglehaslanded's posts

[QUOTE]ipot..what is it like living in the past...and making silly predictions as if they matter?  (You really think the Patriots will get to the Superbowl in the future?  Brady isn't getting any younger...and he sure as hell ain't getting any better receivers to throw to any time soon.) I do think it is funny at all the little crybabies whining about Jets fans coming here when the NY Post message boards were filled with Patriots fans all week. I guess hypocrisy runs rampant in New England.  Just like Deion Brqanch whining like the little mama's boy he was raised to be at the Jets celebrating when the Patriots...and he himself, mocked Shawne Merriman at mid field in San Diego 4 years ago.  That is FAR more classless than simply celebrating a big, and very convincing win.  And far less classless then members of the Patriots AGAIN refusing to shake hands.  MY god...8 year olds in CYO basketball know how to be a gracious loser.
    Posted by Lakawak[/QUOTE]

Nice one, Lakawak. I guess flipping off fans is the very definition of gracious winning. You guys want respect and to be treated like men, yet you flip off fans like scared, insecure little boys. I can accept that my team got their a$$e$ handed to them last night. It's pro sports, and it happens, and I can offer congratulations for that. But please, please, don't tell me that your team was "classy" in victory. That, my friend, is actually quite funny.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fantasyfootball. Show fantasyfootball's posts

We'll be Back

I hate to admit this, but I've been preparing myself for the season to end like this for the past month or so. The regular season was terrific and entertaining, but the team was clearly overachieving big time. There was no way they were going to run the table.

They relied too heavily on turnovers and always playing with a lead. They weren't in enough dogfights to prepare them for the playoffs.

But the reality is that they've done a good job of rebuilding on the fly. Another strong draft with all those picks and signing vets at key positions (ie CB, OLB, WR) and this team is looking at another division title and being far more prepared to make a serious playoff run next time around.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : Nice one, Lakawak. I guess flipping off fans is the very definition of gracious winning. You guys want respect and to be treated like men, yet you flip off fans like scared, insecure little boys. I can accept that my team got their a$$e$ handed to them last night. It's pro sports, and it happens, and I can offer congratulations for that. But please, please, don't tell me that your team was "classy" in victory. That, my friend, is actually quite funny.
    Posted by theeaglehaslanded[/QUOTE]

Actually, what was quite funny is that you and the other clueless Pats' fans thought, that after a bad showing by the Jets one Monday night, this game would be an easy victory for the Pats.  
    But, don't feel too bad ... the Celtics are doing great in the regular season .. enjoy it while it last as with the Pats because come playoff time they will be the next Boston losers!  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

Re: It Really Isn't That Bad....

.... to be MAYBE the second best team in the AFC East!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from theeaglehaslanded. Show theeaglehaslanded's posts

[QUOTE]MISSING: 2010 New England Patriots LAST SEEN: Leaving Miami, FL on Sunday, January 2, 2011 Were to report to Gillette Stadium on Sunday, January 16, 2011 but did not show. Please call Robert Kraft if you have any information.
    Posted by liam7barr[/QUOTE]

Points for creativity here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

By the way all you Pats fans out there ... I want to thank you and your team for letting us whip your butts, make you look silly in the game that mattered the most, and allowing us to glide like Jets during and after the game.

I hope you all have a wonderful winter watching us win the Super Bowl while you and your team watch us do it at home.

Warmly and all my regards,

Rex Ryan

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from theeaglehaslanded. Show theeaglehaslanded's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : Actually, what was quite funny is that you and the other clueless Pats' fans thought, that after a bad showing by the Jets one Monday night, this game would be an easy victory for the Pats.   But, don't feel too bad ... the Celtics are doing great in the regular season .. enjoy it while it last as with the Pats because come playoff time they will be the next Boston losers!  
    Posted by Feet-Lover[/QUOTE]

Who said I thought this would be an easy victory by the Pats? I'm just saying that winning three Super Bowls has been fun. Try not to be so disgruntled because up to now you're merely an AFC championship finalist (excluding Broadway Joe in 1969, because I doubt you were alive then)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Feet-Lover. Show Feet-Lover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : Who said I thought this would be an easy victory by the Pats? I'm just saying that winning three Super Bowls has been fun. Try not to be so disgruntled because up to now you're merely an AFC championship finalist (excluding Broadway Joe in 1969, because I doubt you were alive then)
    Posted by theeaglehaslanded[/QUOTE]

And you and your Pats will be at home watching this AFC Championship finalist this year as you were last year ... that must be a really good feeling, huh?

Better luck next year champ ... you'll need it as long as the Jets are around :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from theeaglehaslanded. Show theeaglehaslanded's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : And you and your Pats will be at home watching this AFC Championship finalist this year as you were last year ... that must be a really good feeling, huh? Better luck next year champ ... you'll need it as long as the Jets are around :)

A lot of talk from an obviously insecure fan of a team that hasn't won anything yet. But, I'll take the high road in signing off from this useless dialogue. The Jets executed their superb game plan to near perfection and deserved to win. From a football standpoint, the team and its fans deserve to celebrate this victory. It is, however, just amazing how angry and insecure some Jets fans and players are (see: Bart Scott). Here's a news flash...you won, people. You were the better team on this night and won a football game...nothing more, nothing less. Enjoy your victory and move on. We were just fine in New England before this game, and we'll be just fine after. See you next year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

[QUOTE]Another fun bit of hypocrisy is how Boston fans are so quick to talk about past performances of 5+ years ago, but back when the Red Sox finally won a World Series again (after FAR more than 40 years) all the talk was how all the Yankees wins were "in the past" Again...do you not realize how bad you all look with such blatant hypocrisy? You lost.  Get over it.  Your TEAM is a bunch of sore losers.  At least show the sports world that the fans are not.

Congratulations on getting the sore winner award!

Rebuffs to your other fantasy posts elsewhere.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : And you will always have a 28-21 loss in the playoff game that sent your Pats home for the season :)

As I said...we'll give you that. Whats your point? 

Or are you and the other Jersey troll hanging around here for typing practice?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from suelarry. Show suelarry's posts

What was Tom Brady sniffing out of the Gatorade cup before the start of the game. I hope it was what I think it is. Was it Vicks Vapo-Rub? If you still have the game on your DVR..  Take a look.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

Re: Belichick should be fired

In Response to Re: Belichick should be fired:
    [QUOTE]The difference between the other trash talk (by BOTH teams, by the way) is it was not an attack on someone's personal life.  Yup...THAT crosses the line to classless (something Deion Branch is very familiar with)  Walker should have been sat down for that.  It is disgusting that any person should have to answer to what he or she does in their private life as long as it is legal.  And a foot fetish isn't even all that kinky.  Notice the Jets didn't talk about Brady's penchant for knocking up women and then ignoring them. Or taking Leonardo DiCaprio's hand me downs. Is that REALLY the image you want of your football team?  To be so petty as to focus on an opponent's personal life..and his WIFE?  That is sad. In Response to Re: Belichick should be fired :

1) First of all, it's WELKER....W E L K E R.
    2) Most of the world found him witty. You guys didn't. Gee I wonder what accounts for the difference.
    3) Thats sure a lot worse than vowing to end someone's career. Then again, thats only violence. Humor is so much more horrible and despicable.
    4) What is this penchant of Brady's you mention? He must REALLY be more incredible than we imagined. Or...oh, I see, you mean Bridget Moynihan the actress who ended their relationship and then later informed him he was to be a dad. To a kid he sees regularly...and brings on trips with him...and supports. Man, what a trail of women...the cad. A lot worse than a certain...uh..."vocal" member of another team who has....hmmmm...how many kids? Gee, even he can't keep track.
    5) Does DiCaprio know about this? Explains a lot...poor guy. Alert the FBI.
    6) If the footsie stuff isn't kinky (as you say)...then whats the big deal about the humor? Or is this one of those New Joisy things we New England bumpkins will never understand? Gosh, you folks are sophisticated.
    7) Classless, classless....hmmmm, where have we been seeing that word in relation to another team recently. Oh...you mean our guys, the Patriots? Boy, that sure hurts coming from....where is that again?

Cool

Chill. You are gonna get carpal tunnel if you keep going/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImaLittleteacup. Show ImaLittleteacup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Belichick and Brady got it handed to them : Actually, what was quite funny is that you and the other clueless Pats' fans thought, that after a bad showing by the Jets one Monday night, this game would be an easy victory for the Pats.   But, don't feel too bad ... the Celtics are doing great in the regular season .. enjoy it while it last as with the Pats because come playoff time they will be the next Boston losers!  

No one thought it was going to be easy.  No one is going to think that 45-3 was just a "bad showing on a Monday night" either.

Relax, man, your team won last night...remember? Thats when it counted. You are supposed to be happy about it. Not cranky, all pissed off, and trolling another city's news site with the "Nyah-Nyah" hanky waving.

Slow down. Go back to Joisy and enjoy the week.