BELICHICK = BLAME

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

Re: BELICHICK = BLAME

the only savig grace is the D right now first time in a long time it looks legit if anything all those years striking out on WRs in draft has cought up to  BB but these guys look lke they will be ok once they get on same page

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Rkarp I WAS all for the "we may just peak at the right time" BEFORE Vince Wilfork went down...now? Nope, not with no backup plan in place - we had an entire off season to get some defensive line help, instead we cut 2/3rds of it and signed a 33 year old guy (who looks excellent right now) and a kid with a heart condition. These two should of been complimentary to a drafted player or a young (in his prime) free agent. ...

I keep reading this, but I never see a name mentioned. Who is this prime FA? Who is the draftee they should have taken?

Armstead was a guy that a number of teams coveted. As good as a top draft choice, is what was said. He may well prove to be a stud. He got an infection. I haven't heard or read anything to indicate this has anything to do with his former heart condition, or that he won't be back soon. Kelly is great. Those two represented a major offseason upgrade. 

Besides, why are we even talking about the defense? They were terrific yesterday. As good or better than they ever were with big Vince. 

[/QUOTE]

How's this? Henry Melton, Randy Starks, Desmond Bryant, Chris Canty, Alan Branch...I could list 15 we could of drafted. I could go back two years ago and list another 20. We have treated the defensive tackle position like it was the plague.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

How's this? Henry Melton, Randy Starks, Desmond Bryant, Chris Canty, Alan Branch...I could list 15 we could of drafted. I could go back two years ago and list another 20. We have treated the defensive tackle position like it was the plague.

[QUOTE]

Melton and Starks were franchised and Bryant got a way too big contract, $15 mil guaranteed! Like that'll happen after AD.

Branch and Canty were options. Branch is decent, not better than Kelly. Canty is a journeyman/never was. He was released by the sad sack G-Men. If they had signed him, you think they'd be a better football team? I don't.

Or any of the 15 unnamed rookie draft picks they passed on? Doubtful. 

Again, why are we talking about the defense?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

....Melton also blew is ACL out as did the back up yesterday. So, if we signed Melton and he blew his leg out, Hurl and Rkrap and their little group would be ALL OVER BB about it here.

Best D in the AFC so far this year. If our offense gets going, we're going to be seeing Pick 6s, fumble returns for TDs, all that stuff.

I haven't checked where we are with turnovers, but we have to be up there for the 4th year in a row. Thanks, BB.

Signing big dollar FA D-linemen has worked out so well for teams like Buffalo...not sure what BB must be thinking?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

I love how posters say Belichick saddled Brady with a terrible defense for years or bad receivers... Brady without Belichick would be nothing.  If he went to a terrible team his career would have been over before it started.  David Carr was drafted by a horrid Texans team and was sacked 76 times his rookie year, Brady's skinny azz would have been broken in half on that team.  Was Carr a bust or did he have the bad luck of being drafted to a poor team, I'll say the latter.

You people are jokers, Belichick is to blame for the winningest record over the last decade.  While other teams have stunk during rebuilding, Bill did it on the fly and had YOUR team in the Super Bowl hunt the whole time.

Don't agree here, Wozz. Brady has a level of fire and competitiveness that very few possess. I don't think the NFL has seen a better leader of men, and a better commander of the huddle, than Brady.

Would he have won 3 Super Bowls without Belichick? I doubt it. But I feel very confident saying that Brady would've found success, regardless of where he landed. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

"game over man, what are we going to do now, in case you haven't noticed man we just got our but's kicked, put her in charge man"

Famous last words of a Marine in space before he got an acid shower from an alien. :)

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

I love how posters say Belichick saddled Brady with a terrible defense for years or bad receivers... Brady without Belichick would be nothing.  If he went to a terrible team his career would have been over before it started.  David Carr was drafted by a horrid Texans team and was sacked 76 times his rookie year, Brady's skinny azz would have been broken in half on that team.  Was Carr a bust or did he have the bad luck of being drafted to a poor team, I'll say the latter.

You people are jokers, Belichick is to blame for the winningest record over the last decade.  While other teams have stunk during rebuilding, Bill did it on the fly and had YOUR team in the Super Bowl hunt the whole time.

Don't agree here, Wozz. Brady has a level of fire and competitiveness that very few possess. I don't think the NFL has seen a better leader of men, and a better commander of the huddle, than Brady.

Would he have won 3 Super Bowls without Belichick? I doubt it. But I feel very confident saying that Brady would've found success, regardless of where he landed. 

[/QUOTE]

Brady was a 6'5" guy coming out of college who weighed less than 200 pounds... if BB didn't draft him it's likely he wouldn't have got drafted at all.  Brady has Mike Woicik the former strength and conditioning coach to thank as much as Belichick, since BB hired Mike I guess Brady can go ahead and thank BB all the same.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

More and more and more fans are finally realizing that what I and a few others have been saying for years is true; BB is a so-so GM.

I've said this before:  When it comes to the offense, BB has relied so much on the capabilities of Tom Brady to improve and make everything around him work that he forgot Brady does need some playmakers on his side of the line.  When has BB actually drafted to develop REAL talent on the O line of the ball?  Secondly, when was the last time the Pats drafted an offensive player that made the fan base salivate at the thought of this player on the team?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

We just saw the blueprint to beating the Pats once again..thats all. Funny, even with a different offense still much the same.

A team with the personell  that can force give Brady to  less than 2.6 seconds on average to pass, will take away the short middle and screens but concedes mid to long routes and basically challenges Brady to hit those. 

Two ways the Pats defeat this: fight to get the run going, despite the extra attention at the line or Brady has to hit the longer pass under huge pressure, getting hit every other time.

A big TE like Gronk can disrupt this and a quick pass catching back that can avoid the pressure and catch  ashort one out of the backfiled helps too. NE missed Vereen, Gronk and Ridely alot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to CaptnFoxboro's comment:

Reactionary much... they're 4-1.

Talent is not the problem, the offense didn't play well, it doesn't mean that players who were all pro in the first four games now suddenly sux.  Belichick said prior to the game the Bengals were an unknown, that they didn't know much about them, the offense looked disjointed.  Bad games happen but get a grip, the season isn't over...

Rewrite history all you want wozzy  - I'm not buying it ...

In case you havn't been paying attention the O hasn't looked right since the preseason games began

If we're being completely honest - the Pats are 4 -1  mainly because they've played 4 sub par qbs & only 1 solid vet

( Rookie Manuel / rookie Geno / cut Freeman  / unsteady  Dalton  &  Matt Ryan -who faced a D that played it's most inspired game in years  )

I suggest you Re-examine your own grip  ( on the Pats reality )

Unfortunately the Saints are coming to town ( and likely to ubruptly wake you up out of your denial )

No one is saying the Pats season is over ... but unless efforts are made to correct some serious offensive flaws - there's no way we 'll accomplish the only goal a true Pats fan has .

I feel that I have been paying attention.  I've seen who they've played and from what I have seen, it seems to me that they have dealt with at least 3  very solid defenses, introduced many new faces to their offense, and had to deal with significant injuries.  All  that said, they find themselves at 4-1.  I have no complaints, overall.  This is a team that will require time to get itself firing on all cylinders.  Based on BB's history, to this point, I think that they have a good chance of ending up on top.  I'll save any potential criticisms for the end of the season.  I'm not big on knee-jerk reactions.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Encinitas' comment:

Belichick is taking the long view of Brady's short term window. 

For four years, he saddled Brady with an inadequate defense.  He knew Brady could handle it, and he did.  Four of the top 13 scoring offenses in league history is proof of that.  Brady led one of the most efficient and productive offenses the league has ever seen, but it was not invincible (clearly).  The reason - personnel.  Only Gronk served as a credible deep threat since Moss' decline and departure in 2009.  The running game, while flashing brief periods of excellence, has not been able to impose its will when opponents expect the run (ever since Dillon left).  For those who think Green Ellis, Dancing Lawrence, Broken down Fred, or any other back was capable of carrying the load, you are dreaming.  Playoff performances highlighted that problem, since Gronk was absent or diminshed when it mattered most.  Belichick had Brady play the way he did, not because of some ego driven agenda like a certain moron keeps insisting, but because it gaves us the best chance to win. 

BB recognized this was not working, we need to stretch the field, preventing defenses from creeping up, pressing and squatting on WR's.  BB knows all that matters is how you are playing in the final quarter and playoffs.  Finally, he understands his QB can handle the near term heat, while the new kids grow.  What he did not plan for was AH, and the streak of injuries to key skill players.

The road will be bumpy, but we will see a much better team in December than we do now (assuming reasonable health).  As a 45 year fan, that now lives outside the region, it stuns me how easily Bostonians turn on the people most responsible for the team's success.  Tell me any other city that would trade their last 14 years with NE's?

Beautifully written. And yes, I wouldn't trade the last 14 years with any other fan who supports any other team. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

[QUOTE]

Here Here Capt. Well said. BB is a superb coach- not so hot as a GM. Yep look at my Avatar- I admire BB's football genius. Do not like how he's handled his GM role. And that's putting it mildly. The offense looks like a version of "Toy Story"- misfits and cast offs. We can speculate till the cow's come home what's getting in the way of getting veteran talented receivers on the field. Ego. Check. Grudges. Check. Unreasonable. Check. Punitive. Check. Stubborn about his system. Check . Check. Check!

All of that and more led to the horrible loss of WW. Not sure why the Pats let Woodhead get away either. How can Bob Kraft like what he sees?  Yes, yes, I know the team is 4-1. And yes the D is much improved. But as BB says time after time they need to get better in all 3 phases of the game. The O is plain sad. And I like you lay that at the feet of BB.

Umm, he's the best GM of all time. How dumb can you be?  

Woodhead never helped us win a game as a starting RB. In fact, he fumbled last night and the Raiders ran it back for a TD with SD losing.

He was also stoned at the goal line.

We have this guy named Vereen who was groomed by Woodhead and the superior talent. Vereen had 3 TDs in the playoffs last year vs Houston.

The offense will be just fine with Gronk back and Amendola out there.  It's about balance, not a name on a jersey.

Our golden boy QB choked away to SBs because he wanted to put on a fireworks show. That's not on BB.

[/QUOTE]

We should have kept woodhead instead of taking a flier on Leon. Leon is useless and woodhead is in the same price range roughly speaking. 

and no. Bb is not the greatest GM of all time Unless you can objectively compare him as a GM with the greatest gm's and separate his outstanding coaching from his GM body of work. 

You keep saying he is the greatest yet you off no evidence to the fact...ever. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Encinitas' comment:

[QUOTE]

Belichick is taking the long view of Brady's short term window. 

For four years, he saddled Brady with an inadequate defense.  He knew Brady could handle it, and he did.  Four of the top 13 scoring offenses in league history is proof of that.  Brady led one of the most efficient and productive offenses the league has ever seen, but it was not invincible (clearly).  The reason - personnel.  Only Gronk served as a credible deep threat since Moss' decline and departure in 2009.  The running game, while flashing brief periods of excellence, has not been able to impose its will when opponents expect the run (ever since Dillon left).  For those who think Green Ellis, Dancing Lawrence, Broken down Fred, or any other back was capable of carrying the load, you are dreaming.  Playoff performances highlighted that problem, since Gronk was absent or diminshed when it mattered most.  Belichick had Brady play the way he did, not because of some ego driven agenda like a certain moron keeps insisting, but because it gaves us the best chance to win. 

BB recognized this was not working, we need to stretch the field, preventing defenses from creeping up, pressing and squatting on WR's.  BB knows all that matters is how you are playing in the final quarter and playoffs.  Finally, he understands his QB can handle the near term heat, while the new kids grow.  What he did not plan for was AH, and the streak of injuries to key skill players.

The road will be bumpy, but we will see a much better team in December than we do now (assuming reasonable health).  As a 45 year fan, that now lives outside the region, it stuns me how easily Bostonians turn on the people most responsible for the team's success.  Tell me any other city that would trade their last 14 years with NE's?

Beautifully written. And yes, I wouldn't trade the last 14 years with any other fan who supports any other team. 

[/QUOTE]

Why is it "beautifully written"?  I have said for years for fans to appreciate what BB hs provided for us.

Meanwhile, some people here who claim to be fans want to hold his balls to the wall for things that are completely out of his control.

I've said for years to appreciate the greatness, but some want to blame BB. Look at this thread!

CapnFoxboro is a borderline troll since people know his work here for years and a teenie bopper.

What does he know? Did he ever go to a game pre 2001?  No.

[/QUOTE]

Because there is a lot of meaning in what was written and what is between the lines. Summarizes points well and without bias. 

Bb is great. I would have no other coach. however I think he has been very up and down as a GM. His balls get pinned because he has ultimate accountability and he shops for all the groceries. He builds it and coaches it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

4-1 against teams with a combined 7-11 record.

Given the injuries and the young players management decided to roll the dice with it's a good thing they started with such an easy schedule.

Other than Denver and New Orleans the rest of the schedule doesn't look 'that' bad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

And if they dont, what will you say wozzy?

[/QUOTE]

History has proven that theres a better chance of my being right than you, for the better part of a decade you have been predicting Belichick's demise and been dead wrong.

[/QUOTE]

History doesn't have a single GM that blew up a #1 offense in the twilight of the best thing that ever happened to his career, and replaced them with Larry, Moe and Curly.

History is nowhere near your side.  Sorry...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here Here Capt. Well said. BB is a superb coach- not so hot as a GM. Yep look at my Avatar- I admire BB's football genius. Do not like how he's handled his GM role. And that's putting it mildly. The offense looks like a version of "Toy Story"- misfits and cast offs. We can speculate till the cow's come home what's getting in the way of getting veteran talented receivers on the field. Ego. Check. Grudges. Check. Unreasonable. Check. Punitive. Check. Stubborn about his system. Check . Check. Check!

All of that and more led to the horrible loss of WW. Not sure why the Pats let Woodhead get away either. How can Bob Kraft like what he sees?  Yes, yes, I know the team is 4-1. And yes the D is much improved. But as BB says time after time they need to get better in all 3 phases of the game. The O is plain sad. And I like you lay that at the feet of BB.

Woodhead never helped us win a game as a starting RB. In fact, he fumbled last night and the Raiders ran it back for a TD with SD losing.

We have this guy named Vereen who was groomed by Woodhead and the superior talent. Vereen had 3 TDs in the playoffs last year vs Houston.

The offense will be just fine with Gronk back and Amendola out there.  It's about balance, not a name on a jersey.

Our golden boy QB choked away to SBs because he wanted to put on a fireworks show. That's not on BB.

[/QUOTE]

We should have kept woodhead instead of taking a flier on Leon. Leon is useless and woodhead is in the same price range roughly speaking. 

and no. Bb is not the greatest GM of all time Unless you can objectively compare him as a GM with the greatest gm's and separate his outstanding coaching from his GM body of work. 

[/QUOTE]

Leon was signed to improve kick returns not to replace freaking Woodhead who as over-used anyway.

Welker and Woodhead = WHY WE LOSE GAMES WE SHOULD HAVE WON VS GOOD DS because they represent the shotgun spread abuse

How is the architect of the the only dynasty in the cap era, designer of 5 SB appearances and 3 rings, not the best in the cap era?

Who is better? Who has the better resume?  My "evidence" is you and your ilk never stating your case.

If there was no cap, Kraft would have kept Law, Branch, McGinest, Samuel, Vrabel, Seymour, Moss, etc, and not batted an eye.

We would have at least made it interesting in 2008 and made a swift run at the 2009 and 2010 SBs.

The cap is intended to make your team unstainable in terms of it being high quality.

NE has the highest winning% of any team in the cap era and since BB took over. He drafted Brady, to boot!  I have no evidence?!!!!

Go away troll.

[/QUOTE]

You make the statement greatest ever and I am supposed to provide evidence to refute it? Hmm...curious, but that's not how things work.

you seemed to miss the point Russ. Yes, great winning percentage, SB wins and appearances, but if you are to seperAtws the GM work from the coaching work, these things have to be weighed. Lets talk about pure GM criteria...like drafting, FA signing and contribution, cap management, coaching staff quality and turnover, player turnover, etc. these things are GM responsibilities that can be objectively graded. Since you made the statement, why don't you back it up?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

13, 14 or 17 points is the best offense???   LMAO!

THat's what I call a weak offense by the guy under Center who wanted it that way and a choke.

Hmmm. Seems to me bb built the offense. If it was flawed, it is his fault. Yes, players own execution, but who is on the field and what they do or don't do is on the mastermind. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Leon was signed to improve kick returns not to replace freaking Woodhead who as over-used anyway.

Welker and Woodhead = WHY WE LOSE GAMES WE SHOULD HAVE WON VS GOOD DS because they represent the shotgun spread abuse

How is the architect of the the only dynasty in the cap era, designer of 5 SB appearances and 3 rings, not the best in the cap era?

Who is better? Who has the better resume?  My "evidence" is you and your ilk never stating your case.

If there was no cap, Kraft would have kept Law, Branch, McGinest, Samuel, Vrabel, Seymour, Moss, etc, and not batted an eye.

We would have at least made it interesting in 2008 and made a swift run at the 2009 and 2010 SBs.

The cap is intended to make your team unstainable in terms of it being high quality.

NE has the highest winning% of any team in the cap era and since BB took over. He drafted Brady, to boot!  I have no evidence?!!!!

Go away troll.

[/QUOTE]

Ya Leon is great returning kicks. isn't he?  HMMM

Woody is helping Rivers score TD's and win games.  Seems to be doing fine without the Pats.  Must have gotten some rest after all that over use and CLUTCH PLAY!

Welker is scoring TD and helping the Broncs win games.  Seems to be doing fine without BB and his BBF..

All of the Pats injury prone players are injured, imagine that??!!!

The receivers are not receiving anything other than probably a bus ticket out of town and some dead money in the future. 

Talib will NOT be here next year.

Wilfork, the anchor has been replaced with some hooks and live bait.

How many points have the O scored this year?  Half their average and  way under the NFL NORM?

How are they in the RZ?  Good enough for last?

All you little girls cried about 13 and 19 points in the SB's (with 8 possessions)

Now they score 6,with 13 drives, against JUNK teams with their best defenders out?

Good job BB.  I have some weeds in my pasture.  Wanna come look under some rocks?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

History has proven that theres a better chance of my being right than you, for the better part of a decade you have been predicting Belichick's demise and been dead wrong.

[/QUOTE]

History doesn't have a single GM that blew up a #1 offense in the twilight of the best thing that ever happened to his career, and replaced them with Larry, Moe and Curly.

[/QUOTE]

How'd he "blow up" the offense? He let one WR walk and he fired another one.  Anything else? That's hardly blowing it up?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

13, 14 or 17 points is the best offense???   LMAO!

THat's what I call a weak offense by the guy under Center who wanted it that way and a choke.

BB choked, not TB.  THE TEAM, CREATED  and COACHED BY BB, CHOKED. 

There is NO disputing that!  NONE.

No 31st ranked D with a 92.7 dpr, that steals possessions from it's own offense has ever won a SB.  EVER  NO MATTER WHO THE QB!!!

No 32nd ranked RZ, O, will ever win one either. 

Rotten apples ruin the whole bushel.  That's a fact!

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link and that chain was made of FA putty.

BB, BIGGEST CHOKER OF ALL TIME! THE GM SUCKS,

Pathetic D and now pathetic O,

Good job BB.  NOT!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How'd he "blow up" the offense? He let one WR walk and he fired another one.  Anything else? That's hardly blowing it up?

[/QUOTE]

Branch, Welker, Woody, LLoyd, Hernandez blew up his own self. Gronk out.

Replaced by 3 rookies  an injured RB an always injured receiver and a slew of failed and dropped TEs? 

How else do you go from first to last in an off season? 

Black magic?

Rusty's, TB voodoo doll?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to CaptnFoxboro's comment:

IMO ...

This is the 1st loss in recent memory that can be hung on the head of one person.

As much as it pains me to say this ... that person is Bill Belichick .

The Patriots put an inferior product on the field in Cincinnati Sunday and the Patriots GM is to blame. In fact it wasn't exactly the Patriot's "head coach's" finest hour either - SEE the Bengals 4th and goal td when the Pats D was in complete disarray just prior to the snap ... Time Out ! Time Out ! TIME OUT ! ( I heard some nut screaming from his couch somewhere in Suburbia ) meanwhile BB somehow ignored the plea , stoically standing by while BJGE easily scored the game sealing td ....but I digress .

The Patriots Offense was ... OFFENSIVE !

GM Belichick somehow managed to take the leagues #1 offense in 2012 and mangle it into a disjointed and punchless unit that couldn't muster a  td against an injury depleted Cincy D ( M.Johnson / L. Hall / B. Ghee ). Allowing WELKER to not only leave town but bolster your team's main impediment to a championship ( SEE Broncos ) was the single most inept GM move of the the NFL's offseason ( with the possible exception of continuing to sign Blaine Gabberts checks ) Not resigning a baller like Woodhead for "short" money ( 1.75 per season ) while instead giving the jingle to a one dimensional non entity like L. Washington ( likely to be cut any day now ) wasn't too bright either. Losing Hernandez couldn't have been predicted ( but extending him to a big Buck$ contract w/o any strings attached was asking for trouble ). Gronks injury woes were a known factor well b4 camp began - so BB had to be aware that there was a good chance he'd be limitited . Thank god no other GM in the league believed in Edelman ( including BB , who only offered our currently most important  / reliable receiver a split 1 year contract ... think BB wishes number 11 was signed beyond this season ? )

Offensively speaking ...I would describe Belichicks GM job for 2013 as HORRIBLE.

BB is to be commended for taking steps to shore up the once porous D - but there's no tangible reason he had to do it at the expense of BREAKING the offense so BADly . Just like a certain TV character named Walter White , I believe BB let his EGO get in the way of doing the right thing ... Hopefully BB's story ends better than Walters .

( Tho kinda cool to picture a '78 Caddy Deville perched on the sideline of Mile High stadium , a smoking machine gun gyrating from the trunk while dead Bronco's are strewn across the end zone)

There isn't a head coach in football I'd rather see leading the Patriots ... but BB has to take a long look in the mirror at what he's done to Brady's side of the ball .

At the very least someone in the organization needs to step up and tell BB when the hoody has no clothes .

I like the way you put that... Since the contrast between this game and the offense Brady is usually associated  with is striking. 

more than that, its mind boggling...  But that's football... NOTHING is guaranteed...  Guys get old .  ...  Move on.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Go away troll.

You make the statement greatest ever and I am supposed to provide evidence to refute it? Hmm...curious, but that's not how things work.

you seemed to miss the point Russ. Yes, great winning percentage, SB wins and appearances, but if you are to seperAtws the GM work from the coaching work, these things have to be weighed. Lets talk about pure GM criteria...like drafting, FA signing and contribution, cap management, coaching staff quality and turnover, player turnover, etc. these things are GM responsibilities that can be objectively graded. Since you made the statement, why don't you back it up?

Are you this stupid? BB served up Brady FIVE rings and Brady's ego thwarted it from happening.

Period.

Brady. He got cocky in SB 42 and then melted down in SB 46.

Period.

Period.

The GOAT does not do these things.

BB's incompetent TEAM choked.

That makes BB incompetent.

Period

Period, Period!

The GOAT does not do these things.

25. This post has been removed.